- 37 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
So, after almost 8 years of creating memories with our family and friends it is time to go separate ways...
Our Hunter 376 is ready to go coastal cruising but for extended cruising and/or long term passages it needs the following equipment which when no longer operational was removed from the sailboat and not replaced:
- 12 volt refrigeration
- Water Heater
Also, the following items are on board but need maintenance and/or repairs:
- Electric Winch - may be as simple as a blown fuse
- Electric Windlass - New foot controls were installed but have not been wired/tested.
- Depth & Wind Instruments
For sale "as is"...the last bottom job was on May 2011...bring all offers...
NOTE: The following items are EXCLUDED from the sale:
All Books and Cruising Guides on board - except engine and instruments manuals
All Nautical Charts
All clothing & shoes, including foul weather gear...
When in doubt, please ask...
Manufacturer Provided Description
Designed with flexibility in mind, the Hunter 376 lets you live life to the fullest - whether sprinting under full sail, entertaining family and friends, or enjoying that long weekend or vacation cruising. The 376 is outfitted with a fractional rig featuring a full-roach, fully-battened mainsail and all lines leading aft. The cockpit is large, with an integrated wheel console, hinged helm seat and a walk-through transom with swim platform. The 376's roomy and bright interior boasts wrap-around windshield; 3 staterooms; L-shaped gourmet galley; and a marine head with vanity and shower.
This is a hard-to-find 3 cabin layout, that can be converted to 2 cabins with the removal of the cabin divider, which is ready to go sailing to the FL Keys, Bahamas, Caribbean or beyond...
- 2015 New engine stop cable
- 2015 New diesel tank gauge and meter (In Progress)
- 2015 New Yanmar engine key switch (In Progress)
- 2013 Professionaly installed-high quality LASDROP Dripless Shaft Seal
- 2013 WEMA Water Tank Level Indicator
- 2013 Water Pressure Tank Accumulator
- 2012 2 Exterior Speakers
- 2011 Full Transmission Rebuild by Yanmar Dealer
- 2011 New bottom job/paint - 3 coats West Marine Brand
- 2011 New Cutlass Bearing
- 2011 1 New Dometic 15000 btu Reverse Cycle A/C Heater
- 2011 1 New Battery Charger
- 2013 1 New Dedicated Engine Starting Battery
- 2013 2 New House Batteries
- 2011 1 New Bilge Pump with Float Switch
- 2011 1 New Fresh Water Pump
- 2010 New Engine Mixing Elbow
- 2009 New bimini canvas and rear screens
- 2008 1 New Ray Marine Autopilot
- 2007 1 Garmin 545 GPS with external antenna
- 2007 1 Sony Stereo
- 2007 2 Interior Speakers
- 2007 1 TV/DVD Combo
- 2005 2 New Quantum Sails - Full Batten Main & Roller Furling Jib
- 2005 New Cockpit Cushions
- 2005 New Interior Cushions and new upholstery
Available on the Marlow Hunter web site under Previous Models
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Call Tony Miro (Broker/Owner) at Cell: 787.349.6211 / Office: 727.210.1800 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org