- 38 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- B Series
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This is a CLASSIC Hatteras Motoryacht that has been extensively customized and updated in 2000. This vessel was repowered with Cummins diesels, repainted and completely redecorated. The owner can no longer use the vessel and is ready to sell!
HUGE PRICE REDUCTION TO $59,900 !!!!
- Vessel Overview
- This is a classic, vintage Hatteras that has been totally upgraded in 2000. It was repowered with new Cummins diesels, had the entire exterior painted and the interior was completely redecorated and customized. These are the 330 hp diesels so you can enjoy the benefits of increased performance, and the improved fuel economy of an upgraded modern diesel. Expertly designed for cruising, it has two seperate cabins and two seperate heads with a well appointed galley and a large salon. The aft cabin is very large with custom storage. The entire interior decor presents the image of a much newer yacht with many custon touches. There is a large aft deck with table and chairs which is the ideal place to relax when at anchor, at the dock or when underway. This area is also covered by a removable bimini top for cool shade in the warmer months. The flybridge deck with full helm station is also covered by a removable bimini top and a radar arch.
- The spacious salon is entered from the aft deck by the custom built steps. There is an L shaped ultra leather sleeper couch on the starboard side and a barrel chair to port. The carpet is very plush and there are custom designer blinds on all of the salon windows. Interior bulkhead coverings contain custom sound deadening material. The salon is open to the galley that is down and forward for an open spacious feel. Custom Ultra Leather sleeper couch Custom plush carpet Custom window blinds and bulkhead coverings Sony surround sound stereo system Panasonic TV Icemaker Barrel Chair Table
- Master Stateroom / Master Head
- The master stateroom is located aft and is full beam. There is a queen size berth with an air system mattress on the starboard side and a custom designed dresser on the port side. this is a large stateroom for a 38 footer and is very comfortable. It has private access to a large master head with seperate shower stall. This head has customized fixtures and lighting. Custom Queen berth with air system mattress Custom dresser for expansive storage Custom window blinds Private head with direct access and seperate shower stall Private head has custom lighting and fixtures Vacu Flush head
- Forward Stateroom
- The forward stateroom has v-berth with custom lighting fixtures and a large hanging locker. It is a roomy private stateroom with full door for privacy. Custom lighting fixtures Large hanging locker Vinyl flooring
- The galley is located three steps down and forward of the salon. The steps are custom made and lead down to vinyl laminate flooring for a quality and easily maintained look. The appliances have been upgraded with a full size stand up refridgerator/freezer. Vinyl flooring Custom sink and fixtures Full size side by side stand up refrigerator/freezer - Frigidaire Microwave/Convection Oven - Kenmore Two burner electric stove top - Princess Garbage disposal Countertops - Zodiac by Dupont Automatic drink dispenser Custom overhead lighting
- Guest Head
- The guest head is located three steps down from the salon and across from the galley. It is highly customized with gold accent trimmed fixtures. Vacu flush toilet Custom gold accent fixtures Custom trim
- GPS Chartplotter - Sitex Digital Depth - Standard VHF Stereo - Clarion and Sony TV - Panasonic
- 1999 Cummins Diesels (2) B Series 330 hp each with approx 480 hrs Generator, Onan 8 kw Two 16,000 BTU air conditioning units Hot water heater - new 2008 Fresh water pump - new 2008 Fuel polishing system Racor fuel filters
- Hull and Deck
- Entire vessel was repainted in 2000 Bow pulpit Bimini with full enclosure on bridge Electric windlass Bridge helm seat with two bench seats port and starboard Fender holders on bow railings High bow rails for on deck security Radar Arch Trim Tabs Swim Platform Platform to aft deck ladder Aft deck table and chairs Bimini over aft deck
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Steve Allen at 727-735-4187 or email at email@example.com