- 31 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 5.7-litre 260-hp w/Alpha I Sterndrive's
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
NICELY EQUIPPED AND VERY CLEAN (NEW CANVAS & NEW CARPETING) THIS WELL CARED FOR 1996 SILVERTON 310 EXPRESS OFFERS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY *** WINTER STORAGE/WINTERIZATION INCLUDED IN PRICE***-- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin MerCruiser 5.7-litre 260-hp Gas Engine's with Alpha I Sterndrives and only 552 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat, Sleeping Accommodations for Six, Head (Manual Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player & 10-Disc CD-Changer, Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink, Windlass Anchor, Transom Shower, NEW 2012 Convertible-Top w/Forward/Side Isin-Glass & Slant-Back Rear Enclosure, Garmin GPS w/Chartplotter, NEW 2012 Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Boat shows in above average condition w/clean cockpit upholstery, clean cabin w/above average carpet & cushions. Very nice boat ... will not last long!
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Value-priced 1990s sterndrive express with wide-open interior offered good value for the money. Entry steps to cabin are suspended from aluminum weldment making interior seem unusually spacious. Lounge and cocktail table in aft cabin convert to double berth. Seven opening ports, two deck hatches provide good ventilation. Removable cockpit table drops to form sun pad. Transom door, cockpit wet bar, bow pulpit, walk-through windshield were standard.
- Forward Berth w/Privacy Curtain Forward Berth Port/Starboard Gunwale Storage Forward Berth Hanging Locker Storage Settee to Starboard (Converts to Berth) w/Dining / Cocktail Table Aft / Mid-Cabin w/Privacy Curtain & Cocktail Table (Note Aft / Mid-Cabin Converts to Settee or Sleeping Berth Aft / Mid-Cabin Television w/DVD-Player Head (Manual Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower Air-Conditioning & Heat
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Refrigerator Stove (Electric) Coffee Maker
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder Garmin 130 GPS w/Chartplotter Pioneer AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player / 10-Disc CD-Changer (Polk Audio 600-Watt AMP, (2) Sony 10" 1200-Watt Subs)
- (2) Batteries (NEW 2011; Deep Cell) (2) Battery Switches Battery Charger (1) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug w/Cord Emergency Start System (1) 12V Accessory Plug-In
- Bow Pulpit w/Anchor Windlass Anchor (NEW Anchor Line 2009) Anchor Locker (2) Forward Deck Hatches w/Screens Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink Cockpit Table (2) Transom Storage Fender Holders Transom Shower Walk-Through Windshield Radar Arch Transom Door Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting (NEW 2012)
- Trim Tabs Bottom Paint (Interlux Micron CSC; Fresh 2012) Halon Fire System (2) Windshield Wipers Horn (NEW 2012) Convertible-Top w/Forward/Side Isin-Glass Windows & Slant-Back Rear Enclosure (NEW 2009) Cockpit Cover (2) Spare 4-Blade Aluminum Propellers Owners Manuals Maintenance Records FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Mike Vargo directly at (734) 626-0556 or email email@example.com for additional information or to schedule a showing.