- 36 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
A standout among formidable cruisers! ‘INN MOCEAN’ provides all the quality, elegance, comfort and convenience expected on a boat like this, with endowing innovations rarely seen or unavailable on other cruisers. For example: a portside companion seat that pivots fore and aft for cockpit socializing; Lockable fore deck hatches conceal fenders and other dockside needs; A wide vinyl bumper surrounds the stern to help protect in docking maneuvers. The exterior is 100% Armorcote, a premium finish specially formulated to resist fading and chalking. A rugged and rigid fiberglass stringer system – impervious to rot and delamination – provides a solid foundation for the balsa-core reinforced hull and deck. She features an impressive molded dash, fitted with a remarkably vast, but well organized array of VDO gauges, controls and ancillary telemetry. A broad, one-level nonskid walkaround begins at the transom, not at mid-ship as with some other cruisers. This feature, combined with molded sidewall steps makes dockside entry convenient. Below deck, the 365 Express is a virtual on-water condo! Careful adherence to the ergonomic design efficiencies helps to maximize cabin use allowing room for living amenities… generous headroom… and an amazing amount of space for gear stowage. Natural light from three large round deck hatches and panoramic side windows, and the artful blending of soft colors, elegant fabrics and subtle textures produces a wonderfully spacious and airy ambiance. In the master vee-berth, with built in dressers and hanging closet, a queen size bed conceals a 2 person, waterjet spa! Designed to be used in port, the spa can be filled and heated after docking to provide a soothing massage of pulsating hot water. In the morning, the spa empties in minutes for timely departure. The tub also doubles as a large, under bed storage compartment. You won’t have far to look for a place to store the drop-leaf dinette table and floor post… they’re designed to hide away behind the portside settee back cushions. To accommodate more dinner guests, salon easy chairs can be moved to the table.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- From the moment you see her on the dock, she’s inviting you in! Step onto the Swim deck and enter through the transom door into a spacious Cockpit entertaining area for your family and friends. Enjoy the view from the Helm, with seating for guests. Then down into the cabin, with a ‘great room layout’ that utilizes every square inch to the maximum! Plenty of room below for entertaining too! Inn Mocean is set up for relaxing, fishing, or cruising... you won’t be disappointed in all her amenities!
- Two Staterooms Convertible Dinette Sealand Vac-u-flush System ~ Macerator Carpet Heat: Reverse, Air, 18000 BTU ~ Air Conditioning: Reverse Cycle, Air Stereo: Alpine Ice Maker
- Main Salon
- The Salon/Lounge is spacious and inviting! Featuring a Convertible Dinette that seats 6 comfortably and the flexibility and space to pull up more chairs to the table! Convenient storage behind the settee for the table and pole when converting to a bed.
- The Galley is well laid out, with ample room and amenities, to create delicious meals on open waters. Single Sink Dual Burner Electric stove Water Heater, 11 gal Microwave Water Filter Refrigerator/Freezer: Waco Plenty of storage space
- Master Stateroom
- The Master Stateroom has a queen size bed, with a two person spa tub with jets hidden underneath. Also, has a private changing area with the privacy screen. Built in cabinets and a hanging closet. The Flat screen TV and DVD player is mounted in the master stateroom, but can be viewed from the lounge/dinette area as well.
- Guest Stateroom, Head & Shower
- The cozy and comfortable Guest Stateroom is just off the galley and has plenty of room for two! Also equipped with a privacy drape.
- Deck & Hull
- Bruce Anchor Bow pulpit Windless Cockpit Carpet Swim Platform Windshield Wipers Fender w/Lines Fender storage in bow Docking lines BBQ Life Rails Ice Maker Pole/rod Holders Transom Door Transom Storage Lockers
- Electronics & Helm
- Garmin 3210: with Black Box ($700 option) for color combo depth Garmin 3210 GPS with dual 501/200 KHZ and water temp transducer Depth Sounder: Lowrance, X87 Knot Meter: Garmin 3210 Radar: Raytheon, R20XX Radar Arch Compass: Ritchie Genset Generator: 100 hrs. with 3 year warranty remaining! Auto Pilot: Autohelm ST600 – (Currently In-op) Hailer: Uniden Trim Tabs Hydraulic Steering Tilt Wheel Steering
- Westerbeke Generator, 5.5 Shore Power, 30 Amps Batteries, House: 6, Start 2 Xantrex Prowatt Inverter, 1750 watts Battery Charger - 2 Isolator Switch
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Twin 300B/L6 Cummins Diesel Engines Engine hours: 823 Port, 836 Starboard 12gph @ 18 knots 2100 RPM Props: 19”x21” Top Speed: 33-35mph Cruise Range: 350 miles Freshwater Engine cooling unit Two Bilge pumps
- Other Options
- Canvas Bow Pulpit Side Curtains Window Covers Cockpit Enclosure Cockpit Cover Safety Equipment Sniffers Bilge pumps, 4 Built in Fire Suppression System Dinghy AB Aluminum bottom dinghy 25 hp Mercury Outboard Davit System: Ocean Marine Systems
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.