- 36 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6LY2-STP FWC diesel
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
LUCKY is a beautiful example of the Extended Pilothouse Picnic Boat. She has always received the best of care, with new hull paint, new cushions, and new electronics, this boat has just received all the upgrades to make her ready for her next “LUCKY” owners! This boat is in excellent condition, and has been recently surveyed (2/02/13), including an engine survey from Mac Boring the YANMAR DEALER.
LUCKY is a beautiful example of the Extended Pilothouse Picnic Boat. She has always received the best of care, with new hull paint, new cushions, and new electronics, this boat has just received all the upgrades to make her ready for her next “LUCKY” owners! This boat is in excellent condition, and has been recently surveyed (2/02/13).
- LUCKY , is a well cared for Extended Pilot House (EP) Hinckley Picnic Boat. She has always been cared for by The Hinckley Company, in the winter of 2012 she received new hull paint (Flag Blue AwlGrip) new Ralph Lauren Fabrics, and all new Raymarine Electronics. She is "stand tall" and ready to be enjoyed by her next “Lucky” owners. Entertainment systems: Alpine TDA 7563FM/Cassette with CHA S624, 6-CD changer, with four Alpine STM6666 speakers: (2) on forward bulkhead, (2) in pilothouse.
- HULL and DECK
- Construction: The hull is Kevlar/E-glass hybrid and balsa core, SCRIMPed with vinylester resin. Deck and cockpit are E-glass and balsa core, molded with polyester resin. The deck and cockpit sole have a molded-in nonskid pattern. Midnight Blue Awlgrip Topsides ( NEW IN 2012) Light Cream Gelcoat Cabinhouse and Deck Single Light Cream Bootstripe (NEW IN 2012) Red Bottom Heavy duty fiberglass swim platform has teak insert treads, SS bracket and half round. Stainless Steel telescoping swim ladder stores below swim platform
- The cockpit coaming and coaming cap is varnished teak The aft transom settee cushions are upholstered in Ralph Lauren Patio Stripe Blue fabric with an Ivory weather covers. Engine box is insulated with lead lined foam and double gaskets and is hinged with an electric hatch lift. Engine box has rear facing seating with cushions and a built in insulated cooler box and sink with hot and cold fresh water Varnished teak rod storage racks under port side coaming Stowage is available in cockpit lockers with varnished teak doors Three flush cockpit sole hatches Two cockpit scuppers. Teak side deck step Stainless Steel ladder with teak treads mounts to either port or starboard coaming Ivory cockpit cover attaches to pilothouse top and covers to transom Insulated locker on transom Weather cover for engine box seat cushion
- The Pilothouse features the “Hinckley Wood Package” with varnished teak dash, instrument pod, and pilothouse sides: Four (4) pilothouse windows, (2) sliding side windows and two fixed forward windows with heavy duty, self-parking, intermittent windshield wipers and fresh water washers The overhead in the pilothouse is insulated for sound attenuation. Four acrylic opening hatches in pilothouse top with Ocean Air Sky screens. There is a teak locking companionway door with removable hinged top. A varnished teak handrail is on the aft end of the pilothouse. Illumination by low voltage halogen lights in pilothouse overhead Varnished teak pilothouse table converts to “child size” berth Varnished handrails, aft port and starboard on underside of pilothouse Interior window covers To Port in Pilothouse: Pilothouse pedestal seat in DuraTouch ivory material L-shaped seating, Upholstered in Ralph Lauren Patio Stripe Blue fabric Cup-holder/drink holder forward of seat Varnished teak table Starboard, the Helm Station: Varnished teak instrument pod 14” Stainless Steel steering wheel with varnished wood rim Hinckley “JetStick®” Engine gauges Top-opening locker with chart storage 12 volt outlet in chart pocket Remote control for spotlight. Backup bucket control An Ivory drop curtain with windows provides a fully enclosed pilothouse. There are also Ivory interior window sun covers for all four pilothouse windows.
- Helm & Navigation Electronics (All New 2012)
- The Raymarine e127 breaks new ground with Wi-Fi streaming to Apple iPhones and iPads, which turns one of the above Apple Products into a Navigators side plotter/radar. Plus, Bluetooth puts you in control of the e127, and your music, right from your steering wheel. Raymarine E127 12”color display chart plotter/ radar (NEW SUMMER 2012) Raymarine P79 Auto Pilot control head w/ X-10 Pilot CPU Raymarine High DefinitionRD418 18” 4Kw RADAR Raytheon 210 VHF radio Raytheon I-70 multi-function display with depth, water temperature, and speed indicator (COLOR) GPS/DGPS antenna and radome painted to match deck
- ACCOMMODATIONS BELOW
- Sleeps two comfortably forward in V-berth. Head with Vacu-Flush system and shower. Galley includes cold plate box, sink and (2) burner propane stove. INTERIOR BELOW: The interior is finished in satin-varnished cherry, including sheathing. The cabin sole is varnished teak & holly. There are two opening ports below, head and galley. The two forward window ports are fixed, & 1 large overhead hatch w/ Ocean Air Sky screen. Five Frigast stainless steel 12 volt lamps Cabin sole cover Forward most is a V-BERTH: Cushions upholstered in Captain’s Navy Sunbrella with white piping fabric There is excellent storage under the V-berths with easy access cherry drop front doors, and in the forepeak behind a louvered cherry door. There is a hanging locker to starboard just aft of the V-berths. Two Hella fans and two stereo speakers are mounted to port and starboard on the forward bulkhead. Next aft to starboard is the HEAD: Solid cherry privacy door Varnished cherry countertop with an under mounted sink. The Grohe faucet/hand held shower provides hot & cold pressure water. There is a Vacu-flush marine head Mirror on the forward bulkhead with cherry frame. Storage is provided by cherry faced lockers above and outboard the vanity, a drawer with a cherry face beside the marine head, and a locker under the vanity. There is a 110 volt outlet Forced ventilation The GALLEY is to port: Antique White Formica countertop with Stainless Steel sink and Grohe faucet with hot and cold pressure water. Microwave oven The stove is set in the countertop forward and has a wood stove cover/cutting board The Grunert 12-Volt refrigeration is mounted aft of the sink in an insulated box and is accessed by a lift up top. Additional storage is provided under the galley sink and there is a pullout trash bin. Opening port with screen. Force 10 two-burner stove w/remote propane shut-off and wood cover 110-volt outlet (3) Cherry pullout drawers Inverter system with remote monitor/control panel Frigast Lamp Step light in galley
- Low resistance, heavy copper and zinc anode electrical bonding system: 12-Volt DC electrical system: (3) 12 volt batteries for a total of 540 amps Heart Freedom 10 inverter 80-amp alternator on engine (4) Heavy duty battery switches with parallel capabilities 110-Volt 30-Amp AC electrical system: AC sub-panel Heart Freedom 10 Inverter/battery charger (as above in 120-Volt DC system) 110-volt/30-amp shore power inlet, relay and shore power cord
- 2001 Yanmar 6LY2-STP 440-HP diesel engine with Hamilton 291 Jet Drive, ZF220 transmission: Hinckley JetStick® Sidepower 7” bow thruster Racor fuel filter Tachometer w/ engine hours gauge Fuel, oil pressure, and water temperature gauges High engine temperature alarm Low oil pressure alarm “Water drop” muffler Oil transfer pump for engine and transmission 2.5# Dry chemical fire extinguishers (2) Electric 1500-GPH 12-volt bilge pumps w/float switches Whale emergency bilge pump with handle in cockpit Manual hydraulic steering pump In-line 12-volt sump pump Saltwater wash down pump in anchor locker Engine room sound insulation Stainless steel 6-gallon hot water heater Aluminum 25-gallon holding tank with overboard discharge
- Additional Equipment
- Bow, stern and springline 316L SS mooring cleat Varnished teak handrails on pilothouse top and cabin top Stern mounted 4 ft. varnished teak ensign pole & socket Dock lines Deck shower/water outlet with hot and cold mixing valve Life jackets Handheld flare kit 12 volt trumpet horn with switch on dash Masthead and running lights ACR mast-mounted spot light with remote at helm Fenders Ground Tackle: Muir electric windlass pkg: Flush foredeck anchor locker houses a Muir electric windlass with Delta 22# anchor + 15” SS chain & 150’ anchor rode and pivoting SS bow roller. The windlass can be operated from the helm station or a handheld remote at anchor locker.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Hinckley Brokerage Offices: SOUTHWEST HARBOR-ME: Broker: Bob Pooler Cell: 207-460-7589 E-mail: email@example.com Office: 207-244-5531 PORTSMOUTH, RI: Office: 401-683-7005 • Brokers: Ted Gersen (CPYB) Cell: 401-338-2717 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org • Bob Jarrett (CPYB) - Cell: 203-600-8692 E-mail: email@example.com ANNAPOLIS, MD: Broker: Peter Howard (CPYB) Cell: 443-852-0193 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 410-263-0193 STUART- FL: Broker: Prescott Brown Cell: 772-538-2140 E-mail: email@example.com Office: 772-403-5387 NAPLES-FL: Broker: Jack Erbes Cell: 401-418-2188 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 239-261-2879 HARBOR SPRINGS-MI: Broker: Marty Letts Cell: 231-330-3680 E-mail: email@example.com Office: 231-526-4378 CHICAGO-IL: Broker: Ryan McPheeters Cell: 312-860-9474 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org