- 52 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 3196 DITA
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: Italy) The Azimut 52 is designed to be an ultimate day cruiser with lots of room and power while providing luxurious accommodations for overnight and weekend getaways. Powered by Caterpillar 660-hp diesel engines, this beauty has the performance to match her good looks.
Above we have a open flybridge with upper helm station, guest seating, wet bar, and sun lounge. It is the perfect spot to enjoy the sun, the sea, and the view.
The main deck features an enclosed lounge with wraparound seating, cherry table, and sofa. Room to relax, entertain, or dine. Located forward there is a lower helm station to one side and a full galley to the other. Sliding doors aft open to a covered cockpit with teak deck and access to the swim platform.
Below there are three private staterooms. The forward master stateroom has an island queen berth and full accommodations. There are two mid-cabin twin staterooms for guests. Crew quarters are located aft.
This beauty is powered by twin 660-hp Caterpillar diesel engines that provide a cruising speed of 26 knots and a top speed of 32 knots. She is well-equipped, carefully maintained, and ready to cruise. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing of this very desirable Azimut 52.
Note: price is in EU - not all sites transmit price properly
- The saloon of the Azimut 52 is comfortable, with varnished cherry and burl wood furnishings, and a gallery that becomes an elegant bar area. Style is allied with functionality: each piece of the complete dinner service for eight is placed on proper supports. The Azimut 52 has two en suite guest bathrooms with showers. The owner's cabin is provided with wide wardrobes, convenient wall drawers and a vanity for the ladies. On the portside, the second guest cabin has twin beds and a bathroom with a shower.
- Open Flybridge with Radar Arch Upper Helm Station Guest Lounge Wet Bar Sun Lounge
- Main Deck
- Walk-around Main Deck Stainless Steel Bow Rail Anchor and Windlass Covered Cockpit with Teak Deck Swim Platform Main Salon with Cherry Trim, Leather Sofas, Lower Helm, and Galley
- Lower Deck
- Master Stateroom Forward with Queen Berth and en suite Head Compartment Two Guest Staterooms with Twin Berths and en suite Head Compartment Crew Quarters Aft
- Electronics & Navigation
- 48-mile Radar Chart Plotter Depth Sounder Auto Pilot VHF Radio
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin 660-hp Caterpillar Diesel Engines Kohler 11-kW Generator with 227 hours Reverse Cycle HVAC Hydraulic Gangway
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- More Than Just A Brokerage Company Assisting Our Clients With: • Brokerage • Advertising • Listings • Buying • Selling • Trades • Financing • Insurance • Captains • Sea Trials • Surveys • Detailing • Global Transportation • Electrical Power Conversions Licensed & Bonded