- 32 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 5.8-litre EFI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
(CURRENT OWNER OF 10-YEARS) NICELY EQUIPPED THIS 1995 CHRIS CRAFT 322 CROWNE OFFERS A GREAT PLATFORM FOR OVERNIGHTING / CRUISING -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin OMC 5.8-Litre EFI Gas Engine's with OMC Cobra Sterndrives and only 703 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat, Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, Garmin GPS w/Chartplotter, Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Ice-Maker, Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting, Camper-Top Canvas Package, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Sale includes original owners manuals.
- Forward Berth w/Privacy Curtain, Hanging Locker, and Drawer Storage Settee to Starboard w/Dining / Cocktail Table (Converts to Berth w/Filler-Cushion) Aft / Mid-Cabin w/Privacy Curtain Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower Air-Conditioning & Heat
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Refrigerator w/Freezer Coffee Maker Stove (Electric) Microwave Oven
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder Garmin GPS w/Chartplotter AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player
- (2) Batteries (2) Battery Switches Battery Charger (1) 12V Accessory Plug-In (1) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug w/Cord
- Bow Pulpit (3) Forward Deck Hatches w/Screens Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Ice-Maker Cockpit Table Transom Door Fender Holders Transom Shower Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting Radar Arch Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs (1) Windshield Wiper Camper-Top Canvas Package Horn Remote Control Spotlight OWNERS MANUALS CURRENT OWNER OF 10-YEARS FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.