- 39 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 7.4 L
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
In keeping with the trend to mid-range motoryachts, Silverton has packed a lot of boat into a 40’ package. Featuring two private staterooms with ensuite heads and double berths, this model makes a great family home on the water. There is a huge aft stateroom and equally as huge enclosed aft deck right above it. The well-equipped galley features an apartment size refrigerator, stove with oven, microwave, Corian counters and more. This is a very comfortable coastal cruiser. Come have a look.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Although there are side gates and entry to the flybridge, most will board this boat across the huge fiberglass swim platform and up the molded fiberglass stairs to the aft deck where the owner has installed nifty roll down sunscreens. There is casual seating, a wet bar, permanently mounted flat screen TV, and storage areas throughout. Down three steps to port and you are in the salon which opens to the galley. Forward is a private stateroom with athwartship berth and private head. The aft stateroom is down three steps on centerline where you will find a walk around berth, private head, and cedar lined hanging locker. From the aft deck, you access the Flybridge by way of molded fiberglass steps on starboard. The bridge is huge with seating for the whole family. The foredeck is accessed by the famous Silverton ”sidewalks”.
- Panasonic TV VCR Ship’s electrical panel
- Corian countertops with Corian sink Apartment sized Norcold AC/DC refrigerator w/ separate freezer Princess electric range w/3 burners and oven Goldstar Microwave oven Black and Decker space saver coffee maker Ample cabinet space throughout
- Master Stateroom
- Queen Island berth Port and Starboard cedar lined hanging lockers Magnavox flat screen TV
- Guest Stateroom
- Athwartship double berth Port and Starboard cedar lined hanging lockers Insignia flat screen TV with cable box and remote First alert carbon monoxide detector Port and Starboard opening ports Reading Lamps Cherry features
- Rayline remote control spotlight Fiberglass Radar arch Freshwater and raw water washdowns aft Hot and Cold transom shower Full enclosure with zipper vents Pressure shore water connection Upholstered sun pad on fore deck Transom storage locker Stainless steel port frames Stainless steel deck and grab rails Fenders and lines-fender racks Horizon anchor windlass w/power up and down switches Fiberglass swim platform with swim ladder Stern docking light Silverton “Sidewalks” with courtesy lights
- Electronics & Helm
- Garmin GPS MAP 4208 new 2011 Standard Horizon VHF radio Ritchie compass SITEX T-180 radar Kenwood AM/FM STEREO/CD new 2012 Cell phone charger plug Engine synch meter Flo scan meters Windlass controls at helm
- Aft Deck
- Fully enclosed aft deck with hardtop New (2012) roll down sunscreens Samsung flat screen TV Wet bar with ice maker Recessed lighting Wall to wall carpet Stereo speakers Fender storage area (works great for dive tanks)
- Sea King TV antenna 11 Gallon water heater 2 30 amp shore power connectors and power cords Satellite dish 2 Zone Marine-Air air conditioners reverse cycle Charles 30 amp 3 stage battery charger Battery management panel Battery parallel switch
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- 2 Crusader 454 cu in/320 HP gas engines with 704 hours Engine room fire suppression system Fuel tank transfer capability Hydraulic steering 8 KW generator with 447 hours Hydraulic trim tabs Engine risers replaced recently Vetus bow thruster
- Broker's Comments
- This Silverton has been loved by its owners and it shows. They are ready to move up and will turn this boat over to her new owners in “turn-key” condition. There are no disappointments here.
- Mechanical Disclaimer
- * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.