- 40 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 7.4-litre MPI (340-hp)
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
TASTEFULLY UPDATED AND SHOWING IN ABOVE AVERAGE CONDITION THIS 1997 SEA RAY 400 SUNDANCER OFFERS AN EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin MerCruiser 7.4-litre 340-hp MPI (fuel injected) Gas Engine's with 750 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat (2-Zones), (2) Heads (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower (Stall-Shower in Forward Head), Central Vacuum, Westerbeke 7.5kw Generator (570 hours), Windlass Anchor, Electronics Package (VHF Marine Radio, Raymarine E80 (Color) Radar w/GPS/Chartplotter, Autopilot, etc.), Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Ice-Maker, Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting, AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player/CD-Changer, Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Refrigerator, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Shows in above average condition ... Cockpit upholstery clean with no rips/tears, bilge showed exceptionally clean, burlwood dash panels in excellent condition, cabin sole updated w/solid hardwood flooring, custom wood veneer privacy doors. Pride of ownership shows throughout. Truly a must to see / consider.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Long on styling and loaded with cruising amenities, the Sea Ray 400 Sundancer combines the key elements of an American sportcruiser including a large comfortable cockpit and spacious, well-appointed interior. She's built on a deep-V hull with a solid fiberglass bottom, moderate beam, and prop pockets to reduce the shaft angles of her V-drive engines. The mid-cabin floor-plan of the 400 Sundancer is arranged in the conventional manner with the owner's stateroom forward, and open galley in the main cabin, and a mid-cabin stateroom/lounge with a privacy door. Note that there's a second head adjoining the mid-cabin--a very desirable feature indeed. The forward head has a stall shower, and the level of fit and finish throughout is second to none. Topside, the huge U-shaped cockpit lounge will seat a small crowd, and the entire aft section of the cockpit sole raises up electronically without moving the aft seat for engine access. Foldaway boarding steps, a radar arch, and a transom storage locker were standard. An extended swim platform was a popular option in later models.
- Forward Stateroom w/Privacy Door Forward Stateroom Hanging Lockers (Port & Starboard w/Mirrored Fronts) Forward Stateroom Drawer Storage Forward Stateroom w/LCD Television Forward Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower Settee to Starboard w/Dining / Cocktail Table (Converts to Berth w/Filler Cushion) Aft / Mid-Cabin w/Privacy Door Aft Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower Salon Television (LCD) Central Vacuum Air-Conditioning & Heat (2-Zones)
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Power Vent Refrigerator w/Freezer Stove (Electric) Microwave Oven Coffee Maker
- Compass (NEW 2009) Raytheon 202 VHF Marine Radio Raytheon ST50 Tri Data (Depth/Speed/Trip) Raymarine E80 Radar (Color) w/GPS/Chartplotter (NEW 2009) Raytheon 650 Autopilot AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player / CD-Changer
- (5) Batteries (3) Battery Switches Battery Charger Westerbeke Generator (570 Hours) (2) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug's w/Cord (1) 12V Accessory Plug-In Emergency Start System Dockside Cable TV Plug-In
- Bow Pulpit (3) Forward Deck Hatches w/Screens Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Refrigerator Power Windshield Vent Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder Power Engine Hatch Lift (2) Built-in Rod Holders Windlass Anchor w/Forward Controls Anchor Locker Transom Shower Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting Radar Arch Transom Door Transom Storage Locker
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Halon Fire System Canvas Package (Forward Bimini w/Extended Aft Bimini, Forward / Side Isin-Glass & Slant-Back Rear w/Screens) & Helm Cover (2) Windshield Wipers Horn Bottom Paint (Fresh 2012) Remote Control Spotlight Dockside City Water Connection Dripless Shaft Logs 4-Blade Propellers NEW Wood Blinds Window Treatments Custom Hardwood Cabin Sole Custom Wood Veneer Cabin Doors FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.