- 33 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
No-compromise cuddy express offers anglers tournament-grade fishability with proven big-water performance, quality construction. Roomy deck layout includes L-lounge seating forward of helm, foldaway rear seat, 55-gallon Kodiak livewell, two fishboxes, cockpit bolsters. Hardtop with sliding hatch. Helm flat has room for two 10" video screens. Well-appointed cabin with enclosed head/shower, convertible dinette, mid cabin berth sleeps six. Well-built boat can take a punch. About 50 knots max with triple 250s.
- Granulon countertop with molded in sink Tappan Microwave oven Norcold dual voltage Refrigerator/Freezer Electric single burner stove-Cockpit
- Factory Hardtop w/4 rod holders 4-spreader lights overhead fluorescent lighting PDF storage dual horns stereo speakers Maxwell Electric reversible anchor windlass Danforth style anchor 150' chain & rode Remote spot light Large ice chest w/seat just aft of helm Full length fold up aft seat at transom Armstrong heavy duty dive ladder Aft sink w/raw water outlet and cutting board Cockpit helm and navigator bolsters Courtesy lights Hand-held shower w/H&C water Transom door LED Navigation lights Sea water wash-down Three deck hatches w/screens
- Electronics and Helm
- Raymarine E125 Display w/ Downvision Sonar New 2014 RayMarine Auto Pilot Raymarine Ray 54 VHF Raymarine ST6002 Clarion AM/FM /CD Stereo w/XM Satellite Radio and remote at helm Ritchie Compass
- Kodiak Baitwell Insulated fish box Lockable rod storage under gunwale Taco Outriggers Six Lee SS rod holders Four Rocket Launcher
- Dual 120V/30Amp shore power inlets with two 50' shore power cords 7.3 KW Generator w/Shush Kover 50 Amp battery charger Battery parallel switch Dynaplate grounding system Five Batteries: 3-Engine Start 1-House 1-Generator
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.