- 28 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 4.3L EFI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
JUST TRUST ME – This vessel has an optimal design with a roomy cockpit ideal for entertaining which has a dining table, cushioned seating and sun-pad, and easy access to the swim platform as well as a walkthrough to the bow. Powered by twin 210hp Mercury V6 gasoline engines with about 300 hours also includes a 5Kw Kohler generator with about 200 hours. The attractive neutral-tone interior includes two staterooms, head, galley, and dining salon which converts to an additional berth. Great for anyone seeking maximum comfort for a minimum price. For more information, please contact the listing broker.
No Bottom Paint and Kept Under Covered Storage
- V-berth with storage below Custom made mattress Cream Corian pedestal table Cherry-finish cabinets (2) Large cherry-finish bins (2) Cream storage lockers (2) Toshiba 9” TV/DVD combo with swivel base Concealed Clarion stereo speakers (2) Directional lights (2) Receptacle Fireboy carbon monoxide detector Cream vinyl headliner and bulkheads Mirrored forward bulkhead Overhead tinted screened hatch with cover Cream silk privacy curtain Cream Berber carpeting with cover Highlight: The V-berth also serves as a dining area.
- Guest Stateroom
- Queen berth with storage below Custom made mattress Mirrored cabinet Cherry-finish entertainment cabinet Concealed Clarion AM/FM stereo/CD player Concealed Clarion 6-disc CD changer Concealed electrical breaker panel SMX ir air conditioning control panel Adjustable AC vent Overhead light Directional lights (2) Receptacle Storage shelf Tinted sliding screened window Tinted SS-framed porthole Cream silk privacy curtain Cream vinyl headliner and bulkheads Cream Berber carpeting with cover
- Vacu-flush cream ceramic toilet Omni pullout shower head Cream oval fiberglass sink Cream storage cabinets (2) Molded fiberglass shelf SS grab rails (2) Waste system monitor Overhead lights (2) Concealed GFI receptacle Translucent SS-framed porthole Cherry-finish mirrored door
- Norcold cherry-finish refrigerator/freezer Sylvania recessed microwave oven Concealed Kenyon single-burner electric cooktop Concealed cream fiberglass deep-sink Grohe chrome faucet Toshiba 9” TV/VCR with swivel base Cream fiberglass countertop with Corian inserts Cherry-finish bin Black shelves (2) SS grab rail Overhead recessed AC/DC light Concealed GFI receptacle Tinted SS-framed porthole Cream vinyl headliner and bulkheads Cream Berber carpeting with cover Cherry-finish cabinets (2)
- Dining Salon
- Rectangular cream Corian pedestal table Cream cushioned booth Cherry-finish lockers (2) Cherry-finish bin Directional lights (2) Cream vinyl headliner and bulkheads Tinted SS-framed porthole Cream Berber carpeting with cover Highlight: The dining table drops to make an additional berth.
- Cushioned swivel helm chair Cushioned L-shape companion bench Cushioned sliding bench Large cushioned fold-down aft bench Round fiberglass pedestal table Cup holders Concealed fiberglass sink Pullout faucet Fiberglass storage cabinet Fiberglass storage lockers (2) Transom storage locker Stainless steel rocket launcher White poly-board transom gate Beige fiberglass sliding cabin door with molded steps Molded fiberglass boarding steps Diamond nonskid deck Highlights: The sliding cushioned bench reclines to make a sun pad. The cabin door also serves as stairs for the windshield walkthrough to the bow.
- Cockpit Electronics
- Garmin 3006C GPS/chart plotter Raymarine 215 VHF radio Ritchie compass Burl wood instrument panels VDO gauge package Burl wood/black tilt helm wheel Mercury Teleflex shift/throttle controls Bennett trim tab control Jabsco spotlight control Clarion stereo remote JL Audio marine speakers (4) DC breaker panel 12V receptacle Guest battery switches Courtesy lights
- Engine Details (With About 315 Engine Hours)
- Twin Mercury 4.3L MPI gasoline engines (about 315 hours) Mercruiser transmissions Mercruiser Alpha-1 lower unit Mercury tilt/trim stern drive pump Quicksilver fuel & oil filters Freshwater hook-up Atwood 4” blowers (2) Halon 1301 automatic fire extinguishing system Overhead lights Engine hatch sound shield
- Kohler 5kw generator (about 205 hours) Group 27 marine batteries (3) Inteli-Power battery charger Battery parallel switch 110V/30amp shore power cord Rule bilge pumps (2) Rule sump pump Atwood water heater Cruisair air conditioner
- Deck Equipment
- Navy Sunbrella Bimini top with extended cockpit cover Navy Sunbrella/Isinglass enclosure Molded fiberglass radar arch with lights Aluminum framed wraparound tinted windshield with gate Marlin anchor windlass Delta galvanized plow anchor Concealed horn Stainless steel bow rail Stainless steel grab rails Stainless steel cleats (9) Stainless steel tow rings (2) Integrated fiberglass swim platform Concealed SS swimming ladder Transom hot/cold shower Diamond nonskid deck Taylor-Made tinted hatch Highlight: The wraparound windshield has a walkthrough to the bow. No Bottom Paint and Kept under covered storage.
- Detailed Broker's Comments
- JUST TRUST ME – This vessel has an optimal design with a roomy cockpit ideal for entertaining which has a dining table, cushioned seating and sun-pad, and easy access to the swim platform as well as a walkthrough to the bow. Powered by twin 210hp Mercury V6 gasoline engines with about 300 hours. This vessel also includes a 5Kw Kohler generator with about 200 hours. No Bottom Paint and Kept under covered storage
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.