- 44 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- IPS 600
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
BRING ALL OFFERS!!!
Owner wants vessel SOLD ASAP!
Best equipped 4400 Sport Yacht on the Market!!
This boat has Extended Warranties on the Engines and Many Upgrades!
This 4400 was stored in brackish water under a covered slip which has saved it from the elements. It has a dual action swim platform, upgraded TV's throughout, separate washer/ dryer units, freezer, LED lights, BBQ in cockpit, 10 1/2 ft. Rigid Tender and many spare parts. The Boat shows great and is very easy to view. Call Today for more Info.
The Riviera 4400 is a boat rich in innovations – some quite radical. The story starts with the revolutionary Volvo Penta Inboard Performance System (IPS), a technology that features steerable drive units mounted under the hull with counter-rotating, forward-facing propellers. Rather than ‘pushing’ the boat along as with conventional propulsion, the boat is literally ‘pulled’ forward through the water.
The result is superb handling, a remarkably tight turning circle and, thanks to an intuitive joystick, docking control and other close-quarters maneuvers are delightfully easy. What’s more, IPS uses up to 30% less fuel than conventional drive systems.
With the standard diesel horsepower ratings available, you can also look forward to a thrilling ride: racy, responsive, yet soft and dry.
The hull is equally noteworthy. Not only is it designed using the latest CAD software, which contributes to the outstanding hydrodynamics of the hull, it has been constructed using the most up-to-date infusion-molding technology.
Compared with traditional open lay-up of fiberglass and resin, this infusion system produces more uniform thickness, reduced weight and greater strength. The hull is also divided into three sections, including a collision bulkhead forward.
Given the contemporary styling, sumptuous comfort and long list of luxuries that are to be found on board the 4400, you will no doubt be tempted to cruise far from the madding crowd – and with a 1,500 liter fuel tank, it is certainly equipped to help you do just that. However, it is knowing that this a vessel with impeccable structural integrity, a vessel that can handle the vicissitudes of life at sea, that makes it possible to sit back and truly relax.
And relax you will, because at Riviera we are passionate about putting more pleasure into your pleasure boating. As you are about to discover, that commitment is expressed in a myriad of ingenious ways.
- Displacement: 27600
- Fuel: 396 Fresh Water: 122 Holding: 40
- Total Power: 870 Cruising Speed: 30 Max Speed: 32
- Hand laid, moulded fibreglass hull, deck (with core), cabin top & enclosed hardtop Independent compartments throughout hull Isophthalic gelcoat exterior (white) Moulded hull with core, vinyl ester resin infused. Hand laid, moulded fibreglass deck and enclosed hardtop with core Watertight collision bulkhead forward
- General Specifications
- All stainless steel exterior fastenings 316 marine grade All stainless steel mirror finish with ground and polished welds Antifouling: 2 coats epoxy undercoat, 2 coats antifoul Fenders x 2, dock lines x 4 and boat hook Fire extinguishers, portable x 3 Moulded non-skid gelcoat deck surfaces Owners manual - high quality and comprehensive Safety labels - English language
- Acoustic & thermal insulation to Engine room Air conditioning: condenser units - 30,000 + 10,000 + 7,000 BTU All through hull fittings on or below the water line fitted with ball valves, all hoses double clamped Bilge pumps, auto & manual override x 2 Engine access via large hatch in cockpit floor. (Opens remotely by use of an electric actuator). Day access through smaller hatch with gas struts Engine mounts - anti vibration External & internal seawater strainers to main raw water intakes - generator & air conditioning, (engines through IPS system) Fibreglass aqualift exhaust system for generator Fire suppression system for engine room with automatic/manual controls Fresh water heater (AC) Fresh water system (pressurised) with dual water tanks, total capacity (122 US gallons)* (approx) with gauge in galley Fuel filters/ water separator for engines & generator Fuel lines all swaged Fuel shut-off valves accessed remotely Fuel tank, GRP coated in fire retardant flocoat (396 US Gallons) * approx Holding tank capacity (40 US gallons) Propspeed coating to props for marine growth prevention Vacuflush sanitation system with switch at helm for overboard pump out and deck fitting for dockside pump out Venting dorade system for engine air intakes
- Mechanical - Volvo IPS
- Props - IPS twin forward facing, 3 blade nibral, counter rotating props Steering - IPS Electric, progressive rate steering Steering at low speed via Volvo IPS joystick docking control Trim Tabs with position indicators integrated into controls at helm
- Enclosed hardtop - GRP double moulded, 4 sides toughened glass, with sliding side windows, opening rear bulkhead to connect indoor/outdoor areas Sunroof (GRP), electrical opener with manual override Targa (GRP) on hardtop including light mast and aerials for radios and electronics (as fitted)
- Alternators - Port alternator charges port start bank. Starboard alternator charges starboard start bank and house bank via a Voltage Sensitive Relay (VSR) Batteries - (maintenance free), independent port and stbd start (total x4) and house (x2) Battery banks individually isolated Battery charger - automatic (30 amp/24VDC) to start bank Battery charger / Inverter (70amps/3kw) Charger to house bank, inverter to saloon TV and cockpit ice maker (as fitted) Battery paralleling system for emergency engine starting Bonding system, to all metallic hull fittings under the water line with zinc anode including galvanic isolator Electrical control centre with back lighting, AC/DC magnetic circuit breakers, voltmeters, amp meter and frequency meter Engine monitoring including instrumentation, alarms and hour meters Engine room lighting (DC) Generator - Onan EQD (13.5kw/60Hz) with muffler, fresh water-cooled including sound shield, remote stop/start, hour meter Lighting throughout boat where applicable Navigation lights (international standard) Wiring coded, numbered & assembled in looms where possible
- Saloon - AM/FM Stereo, CD/DVD player, amplifier, 4 speakers plus subwoofer to saloon, 2 speakers and remote to cockpit Saloon - Electric lift Upgraded 26'' LED TV
- Regional Specification Americas
- AC power outets (doubles) to all staterooms, heads, galley, saloon, cockpit and engine room Outlets with Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter (GFCI) protection Shore power (AC) 1 x Cablemaster (220V/50 amp) Vessel AC system built to 110V/60Hz
- Anchor (45lb), (230ft) of (5/16) galvanised short link chain Anchor chain chafe plate fitted to bow sprit Anchor locker with access on deck via hatches (x2) with teak decking, locker rope/chain divider offset to starboard Anchor safety strap Anchor winch vertical with overload protection, suits rope & chain, up & down foot switches & remote control incorporating chain counter to helm Bow rail welded stainless steel (316 marine grade, highly polished) with mid safety wire including flag staff and burgee (bow flag) Bow roller stainless steel self-loading - through bowsprit, heavy duty Cleats - stainless steel 11'' (x 6), pop up cleats (x 2) in cockpit coaming for fenders Deck hatches x3 (lockable) Grab rails on hardtop for safe passage to forward deckRub rail - impact and UV resistant PVC (white) with stainless steel insert strip Spotlight fitted to bow with remote to helm Sun pad on fwd deck - Fold up back rest, vinyl covered foam, drink holders & including white cover ( recessed into deck with drain grooves ) Wash down tap (sea water) at anchor locker Windscreen cover
- Double action manual bilge pump for engine room and forward compartment Grab rail on transom behind rear lounge Grab rails to assist access to side decks GRP locker door to storage Hand held shower hot & cold (Fresh water) Additional fresh and salt water under the cockpit sofa Hatch for access to engine room with ladder and gas strut Lighting, overhead and courtesy Master battery isolator panel Self draining cockpit to the stern Stainless steel rear bulkhead incorporating hinge out saloon door and opening up rear window with gas strut and lock Steps to side decks port & starboard Table to rear cockpit lounge (GRP) on twin hi/low pedestals, including drink holders, converts to sunlounge Transom gate stainless steel, opening inwards Transom storage locker (fully moulded) with lockable lid and gas struts Wash down tap (fresh water) Wash down tap (sea water) Weather proof speakers (x2) Wet bar including solid surface benchtop, moulded GRP sink with mixer tap fitted to starboard
- Air conditioning, reverse cycle 18,000 + 12,000 BTU to saloon/galley with helm outlets and windscreen outlets Courtesy lights in stairs to cabins Flooring in high quality Amtico Galley - built in overhead storage lockers with positive locking hardware Galley - Exhaust fan Galley - Microwave convection oven Galley - pull out pantry Galley - Refrigerator with freezer compartment (DC), single door (under bench) Galley benchtop in solid surface with sink (stainless steel) and faucet, also incorporating recessed electric dual element cooktop, with cover and auto shutoff Galley storage cabinets & drawers Lighting, overhead Master electrical control panels (AC and DC) Saloon liquor cabinet with drawers for glass storage Saloon lounge, premium leather L shaped with chaise and storage under Saloon table in Cherrywood (folding) on hi/low pedestal
- Master Stateroom - Foward
- Access to private ensuite with privacy lock Air conditioning: 7,000 BTU with reverse cycle, heat (split into ensuite head) Carpet with underlay Cedar lined hanging locker to stbd with auto lighting (DC), and cedar lined storage locker with shelves to port Fixed hull windows fitted port and starboard in tinted tempered glass including roller blinds matching saloon selection Hatch - square white with screen and blind Headboard - upholstered Private entrance door Queen walk around berth with innerspring mattress and storage under berth including drawers & gas struts for easy access Reading and overhead lighting Storage cabinets outboard with positive locking hardware
- Stateroom - AFT
- Access to ensuite Access to machinery room Air conditioning: 10,000 BTU with reverse cycle, split to starboard head Bedside table with drawer to queen berth Berth – Queen berth athwartships (foam mattress) Berth - single along outboard hull side (foam mattress) Blinds fitted to port holes and hull windows Bureau with drawers Carpet with underlay Hanging locker with auto lighting (includes access panel to sump) Large fixed hull windows port and starboard (tinted tempered glass) (includes roller blinds to match saloon selection) Large framed feature mirrors fitted to aft bulkhead Portholes x2 (opening) port and starboard Private entrance door Reading and overhead lighting Storage under berths
- Head - Master
- Contemporary design, solid surface benchtop with above bench glass bowl sink and high quality mixer tap Entrance to starboard head from companionway Exhaust Fan Flooring in high quality Amtico (excluding shower) Lighting, overhead and vanity Mirror Oversize shower stall with glass partition, frameless glass door, automatic sump pump and shower head (on slide bar) Storage locker with drawers under bathroom sink Toilet roll holder, towel holder and accessories Vacuflush toilet (fresh water) Vanity cabinet
- Head - StarBoard
- Contemporary design, solid surface benchtop with above bench glass bowl sink and high quality mixer tap Exhaust Fan Flooring in high quality Amtico (excluding shower) Hatch - white with screen and blind Holding tank level indicator Lighting, overhead and vanity Mirror Private entrance door Shower stall with glass partition, frameless glass door, automatic sump pump and shower head (on slide bar) Storage locker with shelves under bathroom sink Toilet roll holder, towel holder and accessories Vacuflush toilet (fresh water) Vanity cabinet
- Anchor chain counter Compass, 4.75'' with light Directional air conditioning outlets to helm and vent outlets to windscreen Electronic engine control unit, twin lever gear & throttle Ergonomically designed console with drink holders, storage trays, comprehensive electronic instrumentation and vessel controls Helm & companion chair. High quality leather helm chairs, electric adjustment and footrest Helm electronics area with 24VDC feed, main circuit breaker protected Safety monitoring panel for bilge pumps, sump pump, navigation lights, engine room lights and high water alarm Steering wheel leather sports VHF radio with aerial Windscreen, clear tempered glass with 2 pantograph wipers with washers plumbed off fresh water system
- Optional Equipment
- Master stateroom (FWD) - 15'' Digital TV and 12V AM/FM/CD/DVD player interface and 2 speakers (TV powered off inverter) Stateroom - Aft - 15'' Digital TV and 12VAM/FM/CD/DVD player and 2 speakers (TV powered off inverter) Upgraded swim platform hydraulic operating (up/down 350kg max) with laid teak deck and recessed swim ladder with hatch Electric BBQ fitted to the port side cockpit transom Separate Washer and Dryer machine (Miele Brand) located in companionway Fighting Lady Yellow Awlgrip Cockpit awning - Fixed Front windscreen cover Table cover Cockpit sofa cover Leather upholstery to helm chairs to complement the colour of the dash Timber - Cherrywood interior with high gloss varnish throughout Roller blinds Extended Warranties Volvo thru December 2013 Spare props Upgraded sea strainers by Volvo New Batteries 08/11 Helm Seat Spare leather covers Full Storage enclosure Exterior custom lining on side air intakes Multi color remote control Ridged boat tender- 10 1/2 with 30 HP Honda outboard motor
- Furuno MFD12 12.1” navnet 3D display Furuno DRS6A 4' open array 64nm Furuno DFF1 network sounder Furuno BBWGPS network GPS/WAAS ant Furuno BBWX1 sirus wx receiver Furuno PB150 weather station sensor Furuno PG500R heading sensor Furuno RO30 digital data display Furuno 235DT-MSE smart sensor Furuno 525TID-8HD 1kw bronze thru hull Furuno HUB101 ethernet hub Furuno F15002 junction box Simrad AP28EVC autopilot for Volvo IPS Simrad 24005729 simnet to micro c male Kvh M3-DX satellite antenna
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Your authorized Riviera dealer for Broward, Miami-Dade and Monroe counties and Colombia. Visit our web site for additional information and listings on Yachting Experts International Brokers . Frank DeVarona (305) 812-2854 or by E-mail email@example.com Daniel Walsh (954) 790-5985 or by E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org