- 58 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This yacht was previously used as a party boat by President Richard Nixon and his buddies!!
Originally purchased by a German Citizen, this yacht was sent from the factory to Germany for the interior. She was then shipped back to the United States. The original 8V-71's were pulled out and she was repowered with lighter, faster 6V92's. This enabled her to cruise about 16 knots, 2 knots faster, and top out at 18 knots.
THIS BOAT IS LOADED WITH EXTRAS, INCLUDING STABLIZERS, BOW THRUSTER, CUSTOM TUNA DOOR, CUSTOM BRIDGE SEATING, WATER MAKER, GALVONIC ISOLATOR, LOW TIME ENGINES, AUX GENERATOR!
COSMETICALLY THIS BOAT IS ROUGH, MECHANICALLY SHE IS GOOD. THE BIGGEST ISSUE IS THAT THE DECKS ARE SOFT. SECOND BIGGEST ISSUE IS THAT THE HULL HAS SOME BLISTERING ALTHOUGH IT IS NOT SEVERE. 5 YEARS AGO THE HULL WAS STRIPPED AND BARRIER COATED BUT SOME BLISTERS HAVE RESURFACED NEAR THE KEEL. THIRD ISSUE IS THE PAINT JOB ON THE HOUSE IS NOT OF YACHT FINISH ALTHOUGH AWLGRIP WAS USED. THE INTERIOR IS IN NEED OF SOFT GOODS..
- Helm/ Electronics
- All old wiring was removed and the boat is to ABYC standards for Electrical Systems. New Raymarine E7 GPS and Bottom Sounder with Blue Tooth Dell Computer with nobletech Software (not up to date) with spare part inventory, logs, etc. Autohelm Digital Depth Ray Pilot 650 Autopilot Raytheon Radar R21 Vosper Hydraulic Stablizers Icom VHF Custom Red Overhead Lights Seems and Plath Barometer Custom Library Windshield Wipers with operational fresh water wash Remote Spotlight Bilge Controls
- 2006- Teak Dive Platform with all stainless parts Custom Tuna Door installed by Bertram yachts 220 Power Outlet RO Watermaker b6y Village with zero hour membrane 220 gph New Steering Cylinder Bennet Trim Tabs Prop Puller Slat and Fresh Water Washdown 2 Lee Rod holders New Custom Aft Overhang with two Spotlights 8KW Aux Generator
- Aft Deck
- Custom Built Bar with Ice Maker (INOP) Custom Side Windows surrounded by new PVC board sides 2012 Aft Eizenglass
- 2009 27" Flat Screen TV KVH 3 Sat TV System Port Sofa has Custom Storage Built in underneath and behind Refinished Overhead Lining Custom Window Screens Stbd Cabinet Custom Cut to fit Second Couch
- 2006 Refrigerator 2004 Whirlpool Convection Oven 2004 Whirlpool Stove 2004 Whirlpool Trash masher 2004 Custom Stainless Backboards Surrounding Stove Area 2012 Extra Large Stinaless Sink 2012 Countertops NEW GENERATOR ENGINE- located under sole 15 kw
- Forward Cabin
- Washer Dryer Stack Unit Rod Storage 2010 Raritan Head High volume Anchor Locker with Raw Water Wash Switch
- Master Cabin
- Large Island Bed Custom Head pluming to run off Fresh Water System Unbelievable Storage
- Port Engine rebuilt because of Captains Error by Anchor marine with aprox 300 hours Stbd Engine rebuilt due to hose fitting failure Detroit ReliabuiltFactory Engine with less than 100 hours 8 4D Royce Batteries 2011 Sentry 32V Battery Charger 2012 Mastervolt 12V Battery Charger Custom DC Shutoffs for all power in Port E/R Custom Seacock Breaker Bar Two Seperate Air Conditioning Pumps 2011 2- Cruisair A/C compressors 2007 other 2- Cruisair A/C Compressors Custom Tool Bench Glendening Engine Syncronizers Fuel Transfer Pump for additional 200 gallons of Forward Fuel
- Bow Thruster Remote Standard GPS Standard Horizon GPS All switches relocated out of the weather Remote Autopilot Control Digital Depth New Helm Chairs 2011 and secod chair added Custom Aft Seat Installed by Bertram DINGY IS NOT INCLUDED BUT DAVIT IS OPERATIONAL
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.