- 56 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This 2010 Neptunus 56 Fly Bridge is truly the leader in its class. An unparalleled open, spacious layout captures your imagination from the moment you step inside. And the renowned Neptunus hull with a 19 degree dead rise aft delivers the ride, safety and comfort that you expect from the Neptunus family of yachts. This semi-custom 3 stateroom, 2 head, 58 Neptunus yacht is fully loaded. She is captain-maintained, includes 2 year Caterpillar warranties and is ready for cruising.
EASY TO SEE, 10 MIN. FROM THE FT. LAUDERDALE INTL. AIRPORT
- Master Stateroom
- Master Stateroom: Queen size berth with inner spring mattress Custom mirror, integral with headboard 5) large fixed portholes with silhouette shades Cherry cabinetry Full size cedar lined hanging locker (starboard) Drawer storage under berth and various cupboards Built in 20” LCD flat screen TV with custom cabinetry DVD Player (2) Bose 191 speakers, remote control, linked to Lifestyle 35 Indirect lighting (2) reading lights (6) halogen lights with dimmer (2) 110 volt power outlets Master Head (ensuite): Fixed porthole Marble tile flooring Large shower with frameless door Cherry vanity Solid surface (Corian or quivalent) countertop Single sink with hot and cold water Chrome faucet Cupboard space below and above sink Mirror above sink Towel rack, cup holder, soap dish and toilet paper holder Electric Raritan Atlantes toilet (freshwater flush) Indirect lighting (2) halogen lights (2) 110 volt power outlets Exhaust fan Mirrored ceiling VIP Stateroom: Queen size berth with inner spring mattress (2) fixed portholes Cherry cabinetry Full size cedar lined hanging locker (starboard) Drawer storage under berth and various cupboards Built in 14” LCD flat screen TV with custom cabinetry Two (2) Bose 191 speakers, remote control, linked to Lifestyle 35 Indirect lighting (2) reading lights (5) halogen lights with dimmer (2) 110 volt power outlets (1) central vacuum outlet Escape hatch with screen
- Guest Stateroom
- Guest Stateroom: Double berth with inner spring mattress (2) fixed portholes Cherry cabinetry Cedar lined hanging locker (center) Drawer storage under berth and various cupboards Indirect lighting (1) reading light (4) halogen lights with dimmer (2) 110 volt power outlets VIP/Guest Head: (1) fixed porthole Marble tile flooring Large shower with frameless door Cherry vanity Solid surface (Corian or quivalent) countertop Sink with hot and cold water Chrome faucet Cupboard space below and above sink Mirror above sink Towel rack, cup holder, soap dish and toilet paper holder Electric Raritan Atlantes toilet (freshwater flush) Indirect lighting (4) halogen lights (1) 110 volt power outlet Exhaust fan Mirrored ceiling
- Deck & Fly Bridge
- Fly Bridge: Wrap around seating with matching contoured FRP table Entertainment area includes BBQ grill, fridge and sink Lounge/Tanning area forward of helm Adjustable seating for Captain and Co-Pilot Separate/Independent stereo (CD/AM/FM) with 2 speakers Magnetic Compass Electronic single lever controls Helm control switches and buttons including trim tab controls Generator indicator light (2) fuel gauges (one for each tank) (2) CAT gauge packages (one for each engine) Power assisted hydraulic steering (2) ignition switches (one for each engine) (1) 12 volt power outlet Plexiglass windscreen Fiberglass radar arch with recessed lighting Aft Deck: Fully covered aft deck with recessed lighting Cockpit seating with FRP table Locker for line and fender storage Deck Equipment: Heavy duty perimeter rub-rail Heavy duty stainless steel railings Stainless steel boarding ladder Stainless steel pulpit with bow roller Electric windlass with 120’ galvanized chain 55lb. stainless steel anchor (Delta) Eight (8) heavy duty mooring cleats Integrated swim platform Stainless steel gates to swim platform Built in staircase to fly bridge Remote control searchlight (Jabsco) Two (2) deck fills for filling both fuel tanks Air horn Boat hook Flagpole
- Galley / Salon
- Dinette: (4) person settee Cherry table on fixed base (6) halogen lights with dimmer (2) 110 volt power outlets Salon: Hardwood flooring (1) settee (2) free standing chairs (1) free standing salon table Built in 22” LCD flat screen TV Bose Lifestyle 35 (DVD/CD/AM/FM) w/sub woofer & 5 speakers Tinted glass windows Curved tinted glass door with stainless steel frame (1) central vacuum outlet Indirect lighting (6) halogen lights with dimmer (4) 110 volt power outlets Galley: Hardwood flooring Cherry cupboards and drawers Solid surface (Corian or equivalent) counter top Sink and a half with hot and cold water Chrome pull-out faucet Ceramic stove top (3 burner) Convection microwave Freezer with ice maker (Sub-Zero) Fridge (Sub-Zero) (6) halogen lights with dimmer (2) 110 volt power outlets Exhaust fan
- Engine Room Features
- FRP flooring between engines Central bonding system Engine room ventilation blowers 2” heavy duty insulation material Thermostatically controlled engine cooling system Water cooled engine exhaust system with silencers Engines mounted on vibration isolation pads 2 banks (4) of 12 volt gel cell batteries separated by blockingdiodes Battery charger for house system Battery charger for start system Ground fault breakers on 110 volt system 10HP electric bow thruster 30 US gallon hot water tank Water pressure pump with accumulator (3) bilge pumps Macerator pump Easily accessible water strainers Primary fuel filters for engines and generator Stainless steel propeller shafts with maintenance free, water lubricated cutlass bearings Water lubricated rudder trunks Bronze struts and rudders Vapor proof switches (2) 4 bladed propellers (2) aluminum fuel tanks with sight tubes (1) aluminum water tank (baffled) (1) aluminum waste tank (baffled) (4) ceiling lights (2) 110 volt power outlets Oil change system for engines, transmissions and generator Automatic fire suppression system (engine room only) with manual over-ride
- Interior Goods & Additional Features
- Other Features: Washer and Dryer (stacked) Bow sunpad with cover Shower on swim platform(hot and cold water) Premium cockpit and flybridge seating Ultra-leather paneling on walls and ceiling One set of bedspreads and linens per bed Window treatment in salon, staterooms and heads One (1) CO2 detector in each stateroom Courtesy lights on all interior and exterior stairs Navigation and anchor lights TV/phone inlet with one phone outlet in salon Electrical breaker panel in salon with gauges for water tank and waste tank One (1) 50amp shore power connection (75’ Cablemaster cord) Five (5) fire extinguishers Two (2) layers of Interlux 2000 and one (1) layer of Interlux CSC Six (6) fenders (12” black) Six (6) mooring lines (1/2” x 30’ black) Safety kit with six (6) lifejackets, flare gun, bell and safety buoy First aid kit Hatch to access chain locker Covers for flybridge seating, instruments and cockpit seating Hydraulic lift platform; NOTE: Maximum lifting capacity is 750 lbs., and Neptunus will void the warranty on this system unless PWC or RIB is pre-approved by Neptunus.
- Hull Construction
- Construction: Hull, decks, and further structures are constructed from fiberglass reinforced polyester (FRP). Longitudinal and cross stringers reinforce the entire hull. All partitions and reinforcements are constructed of plywood or foam and are laminated to the hull on both sides. The engine stringers run from stern to bow with steel top plates for engine mounting. The deep-vee hull has been designed to ensure a vessel with excellent sea faring qualities. Special attention has been given to maintaining a good ratio between installed power, speed, and fuel consumption.
- Electronics Package
- Electronics Package Icom VHF Transceiver (IC-M602) Raymarine 12.1" Multi-Function Color Display w/Depth & Speed (E120) Simrad Autopilot (AP25) GPS Antenna (for E120) Raymarine 10.4" Color Radar Display 4 kW, 48" Radar Array (RL 80C)
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact Peter Quintal for more information. 954-817-5662 firstname.lastname@example.org <div style="text-align:left;margin:0;padding:0;font-size:12px;font-family:Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;line-height:12px;height:236px; width:474px; background:url(http://linkbox.denisonyachtsales.com/images/bg.jpg) no-repeat; position:relative;"><a href="http://www.denisonyachtsales.com/" target="_blank" title="Yacht Broker" style=" float:left; border:none;"><img src="http://linkbox.denisonyachtsales.com/images/denison-yacht-sales.jpg" alt="Denison Yacht Sales" border="0" /></a><div style="height:62px; width:474px;float:left; position:relative;"><div style="text-align:center; font-weight:bold; position:absolute; top:4px; width:474px;">Contact Peter Quintal for more information.</div><div style="position:absolute; z-index:auto; top:24px; left:86px;"><strong>Office:</strong> 954.763.3971</div><div style="position:absolute; z-index:auto; top:24px; left:256px;"><strong>Cell:</strong> 954.817.5662</div><div style="position:absolute; z-index:auto; top:42px; left:86px;"><strong>Email:</strong> <a href="mailto:Peter@DenisonYachtSales.com" title="Email Peter Quintal" style="text-decoration:none;color:#252f6a; border:none;">Peter@DenisonYachtSales.com</a></div></div><div style="float:left;"><a href="http://www.denisonyachtsales.com/" target="_blank" title="Boats For Sale" style="border:none;"><img src="http://linkbox.denisonyachtsales.com/images/boats-for-sale.jpg" alt="Boats For Sale" border="0" /></a><a href="http://www.denisonyachtsales.com/list-your-boat" target="_blank" title="Sell My Boat" style="border:none;"><img src="http://linkbox.denisonyachtsales.com/images/sell-your-boat.jpg" alt="Boats For Sale" border="0" /></a><a href="http://www.denisonyachtsales.com/yacht-financing" target="_blank" title="Yacht Financing" style="border:none;"><img src="http://linkbox.denisonyachtsales.com/images/boat-financing.jpg" alt="Boats For Sale" border="0" /></a><a href="http://www.denisonyachtsales.com/family-history" target="_blank" title="Denison History" style="border:none;"><img src="http://linkbox.denisonyachtsales.com/images/denison-history.jpg" alt="Denison History" border="0" /></a></div></div>