- 116 (ft.) 6 (in.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 16V 2000 M93
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
(LOCATION: France) The Azimut 116 was designed to be the epitome of Italian flybridge motor yachts. ANN G meets those expectations with a spacious flybridge, formal main deck, owner & guest staterooms for ten, and accommodations for a crew of seven. This beauty insures a quality cruise.
A flying bridge tops this motor yacht with upper helm station with access to the pilothouse, sun lounge, spa, large cushioned settees, table and chairs, and service bar with grill. Plenty of room to relax, entertain, or dine. A winding stairway aft leads below to a covered cockpit with swim platform and tender garage.
The main deck has walkaround deck with forward cushioned sun lounge and covered cockpit aft with dining area. The main salon connects with the cockpit through sliding doors. An expansive seating area has room for many and includes a mirrored bar. Forward of the salon is a formal dining room and full galley.
The lower deck has private staterooms with accommodations for ten. The full-beam master suite is located amidships with large windows, king berth, sofa, desk, dresser, walk-in closet, and an en suite bath. The two VIP staterooms feature double berths, mirrored bulkheads, hanging lockers, dresser, TV, and en suite head compartment. There are two guest staterooms with twin berths and en suite heads with showers.
Powered by twin 2400-hp MTU 16V diesel engines this beauty will cruise with comfort and dependability. There is reverse cycle HVAC unit with digital controls for interior comfort, two generators for offshore electrical power, and watermaker for lots of fresh water. Well equipped, she is ready to cruise in style. Call now for more information on this Azimut 116 and to schedule a showing.
Note: all prices are in EU - some sites do not transmit properly
- While the size of 116 Azimut will amaze you, what will win you over completely are the elegance of line and the harmony of design of this mega luxury yacht. Experience the excitement of a planning hull, with all the privileges only an admiral can grants.
- Huge Flybridge with Radar Arch and Hardtop Sun Lounge Upper Helm Station Guest Seating On-Deck Galley Wraparound Dinette Spa Sun Deck Aft Access to Pilothouse
- Main Deck
- Walk-around Main Deck Foredeck Sun Lounge Teak Deck Swim Platform with Tender Garage Covered Cockpit with Dining Area Spacious Salon with Room For Many Lounge with Bar Dining Room Full Galley
- Lower Deck
- Full Beam Master Suite Two Double Staterooms Two Twin Staterooms Two Pullman Staterooms Accommodates a Crew of Seven
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin 2400-hp MTU 16V2000M93 Diesel Engines Two Kohler 70-kW Generators Cruise Air HVAC System Trac Stabilizer 4320 lpd Water Maker 48-kW Bow Thruster
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- More Than Just A Brokerage Company Assisting Our Clients With: Brokerage • Advertising • Listings • Buying • Selling • Trades • Financing • Insurance Captains • Sea Trials • Surveys • Detailing • CE Certification • Global Transportation Electrical Power Conversions Licensed & Bonded