- 37 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- D4 FWC common rail diesel
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
SANDPIPER is so new her fitted v-berth sheets have never been out of their wrappers. She has only limited freshwater hours, a host of desirable custom features and is available immediately.* Price reduced for Immediate Sale.
- SANDPIPER is a 2012 Hinckley Picnic Boat MarkIII and was just launched in May. She was built by a very knowledgeable owner and has many very desirable custom features including innovative coaming gates which allow for easier boarding from the side of the boat. A freshwater boat, SANDPIPER has only a few hours put on her which was done during sea trials. With air conditioning in the pilot house as well as down below she is perfectly outfitted for southern waters. The Picnic Boat Mark III features powered pilothouse windows and overhead hatches, a modern hull designed for exceptional rough-water performance and amenities to include a transom door and comfortable seating for 10 in its expansive pilothouse and cockpit area. A removable pilothouse table provides plenty of space to set out hors d’oeuvres and have a comfortable dinner for four.
- HULL and DECK
- Flag Blue Awlgrip topsides Light Cream gelcoat cabin house and deck, with contrasting “Moondust” nonskid pattern. Double cream bootstripe Red bottom CONSTRUCTION: The hull is Hinckley DualGuard® Composite Construction Kevlar/E-glass hybrid outer skin. Aircraft grade end-grain balsa below the waterline. Carbon-fiber inner skin. SCRIMP® laminated with vinylester resin. Deck and cockpit are E-glass with balsa and closed-cell foam core, SCRIMPED with vinylester resin. Marelon ball-valve seacocks with thru-hulls below water line and Marelon thru-hulls above the waterline Stainless steel half-round on fiberglass molded rub rail Heavy-duty fiberglass swim platform has teak insert treads, stainless steel bracket and half round Stainless steel telescoping 3-step folding swim ladder that stores under platform Deck Features Flush foredeck anchor locker with hinged hatch and fold-out anchor roller. 1¼” Polished Stainless Steel Bow rail Rounded, tapered, varnished teak toe rail with Hinckley profile Varnished teak eyebrow molding around cabin top Varnished teak handrails on house top, cabin and aft end of pilothouse Four (4) elliptical opening ports on house sides with screens Hinckleypilothouse mast with spotlight, Radome painted to match deck. Large side windows in Pilothouse open electrically (2) Stainless Steel electric opening hatches in the Pilothouse with powered Ocean Air Sky Screens Custom Hinckley 316L stainless steel bow chocks Bow, stern and 316L stainless steel mooring cleats - mid-rail easily reached from cockpit – pop-up mid ship cleats Fender padeyes with toe rail chafe strips ACR spotlight - Masthead mounted with helm mounted electric remote control
- The cockpit features cushioned seating at the transom with removable cushions at transom door. Aft facing seats are located at the forward end of the cockpit. More Cockpit features: Teak interior and teak cockpit coaming. Starboard transom door from swim platform Courtesy lights under side decks port and starboard Custom cockpit coaming gates with Bo-Peep handle with receivers port, starboard an at transom door. Teak boarding step for port or starboard side deck Cockpit/pilothouse lockers with varnished louvered teak doors Cockpit shower with mixing valve at stern seat. Fishing rod holders port and starboard with rod storage under port side deck. Stamoid cockpit cover
- The Pilothouse is fully air conditioned and has several custom features such as full-length overhead teak hand rails, varnished teak binocular holder and teak magazine rack. Teak finished pilothouse upper sides and dash. (4) Pilothouse windows with Green Tint include: (2) Electric Sliding side windows and (2) Fixed, forward with heavy duty, self-parking, intermittent windshield wipers and fresh water washers. Almond Ultraleather helmsman and passenger seats. Helm seat is powered fore and aft. Pilothouse dining table with flip down leaves; removable with storage bag Insulated white overhead has two (2) Electric opening hatches with Ocean Air Sky screens/shades (2) Hella Fans 20,000 BTU air conditioning powered by onboard generator or shore power. Additional illumination is by four (4) overhead low-voltage halogen lights. Storage lockers under pilothouse settees (5) Cup holders Varnished teak locking companionway door (2) Varnished teak handrail on centerline Stamoid 5-piece drop curtains with Eisenglass windows Freezer mounted in starboard amenity. Portside amenity has built- in self draining drink cooler with stowage underneath. 110VAC and TV outlets
- Helm & Navigation Electronics
- Varnished teak instrument pod Stainless steel 14” steering wheel with varnished wood rim Hinckley JetStick® Engine gauges, tachometer with hour meter, oil pressure, water temp., nozzle indicator Top-opening locker with chart storage 12-volt “cigarette-style” outlet in chart pocket Varnished teak binocular holder Helm Electronics and Navigation Equipment Raymarine ST-6001 Autopilot interfaced toGPS Raymarine E140 14” color Chartplotter/Radar with HD 24” scanner Icom M604 VHF radio and CommandmicIII Sirius Satellite Weather receiver 24” HD Scanner Entertainment Electronics Alpine AM/FM/CD Receiver, CD Changer/Controller with Sirius Satellite radio (3) Pair of speakers – In V-berth forward bulkhead, pilothouse. Forward and pilothouse speakers have remote volume control. iPod Connection 22” Sole’ HD LCD TV with DVD player KVH MI Satellite TV system with Direct TV Network
- ACCOMMODATIONS BELOW
- The Interior is finished in satin-varnished cherry. The cabin sole is varnished teak and tulipwood and has a custom cabin sole cover. Louvered cherry locker doors and (5) Frigast stainless steel bulkhead lights add to the cabin ambience. 10,000 BTU air conditioning with oulets in the main cabin and the head compartment. Air Conditioning power by 9-KW Onan generator or shore power. Entry is from the Pilothouse companionway to the Galley to port, private Head to starboard and the V-berth accommodations forward. Galley (to Port) Ecru Corian countertop Stainless steel sink with Grohe fixtures, spray nozzle and hot and cold pressure water. Inset custom maple butcher block next to sink. Removable for cleaning, Adler Barbour refrigeration – 12-volt cold plate refrigerator in a self-draining insulated box Single electric burner cook-top with Corian cover 600-watt 110-Volt microwave oven 110-Volt outlet Built-in bin for dish stowage Custom glass storage on shelf above microwave. (3) Cherry pullout drawers Red step-light in galley Under counter pull-out garbage receptacle Opening port with screen Additional storage is provided outboard and under the galley sink. A “pantry” locker with louvered door and several shelves separates the galley from the forward V-berth area and houses the stereo system. Head (Next aft starboard) Solid cherry door panel door Molded fiberglass sole for easy cleaning. Custom Ecru Corian countertop with cherry fiddle and under-mounted porcelain sink. Grohe faucet/hand held shower provides hot & cold pressure water – bracket for shower bulkhead mounted Sealand Vacu-Flush electric marine head is plumbed to a 27-gallon aluminum holding tank and overboard discharge Mirror on the forward bulkhead with cherry frame. Storage is provided by cherry faced lockers above and outboard the vanity, a drawer with a cherry face beside the marine head, and a locker under the vanity. 110-volt outlet Opening port with screen, as well as forced ventilation. Stainless steel towel bar V-Berth (Forward) A very comfortable double berth is formed with an insert. V-berth upholstered in Sunbrella fabric. Varnished cherry shelves over berths outboard Storage lockers under V-berth has easy-access cherry drop-front doors. Cedar-lined hanging locker is just aft of the V-berths to starboard. (2) Stereo speakers are mounted port and starboard on the forward bulkhead. (2) Hella fans – port and starboard bulkhead facing aft. Overhead opening hatch with Ocean Air Sky screen/shade
- Low resistance, copper wire and sacrificial zinc anode bonding system. Zinc saver. 12-Volt system: (3) 12-volt batteries for a total of 540-amps. Start – Two 12-volt AGM Group 31 batteries with 950 CCA capability. House – Two 12-volt AGM Group 4D batteries – 210-amps each. Heavy-duty battery parallel switch allows emergency starting. 80-Amp battery alternator on engine. 12-Volt distribution panel includes thermo-magnetic breakers, volt and amp meter. 110-Volt AC electrical system 110-volt shore power inlet and relay. 50-amp shore power cord with Glendinning retractable power cord. Victron Multiplus inverter/charger with 100-amp 12-volt multi-stage battery charging capability. Onan 9-KW generator and sound shield.
- Twin VOLVO 300-hp D4 diesel engines Hamilton 274 Jet Drives Twin ZF 63 transmissions 7” hydraulic variable thrust bow thruster Hinckley custom JetStick® control system - integrated with the bow thruster. Dual cylinder trim tabs with indicator controls at helm Fuel filter/water separator Agea-X Fuel polishing system for main engines and generator Reverso electric oil change sysytem Volvo EVC Tachometer with LCD multi-function display Fuel, oil pressure, and water temperature gauges. Alarms for high-low oil pressure, and high engine water temperature and hydraulic pressure. Manual hydraulic steering pump. (3) Electric 1500-GPH 12-volt bilge pumps with float switches and high water alarm High pressure deck wash pump Whale emergency bilge pump - mounted in cockpit locker. In-line 12-volt automatic shower sump pump. 27-gallon aluminum holding tank with overboard discharge. 6-gallon stainless steel hot water heater – shore power and engine heated. 40-gallon polyethelelene water tank. (2) 110-gallon polyethelene fuel tanks - total 220-gallons. Mylar-faced acoustical foam-lined engine box insulation. Engine box cover has double gaskets and an electric riser. Engine box forced-air exhaust fan. Baffled and insulated air intake Automatic engine compartment fire suppression system, with automatic engine shut-down.
- Additional Equipment
- Ground Tackle System: Muir electric windlass pkg: Flush foredeck anchor locker houses a Muir electric windlass with polished stainless steel Delta 22# anchor + 15’ stainless steel chain & 150’ anchor rode and polished stainless steel folding bow roller. The windlass can be operated from the helm station or a handheld wired remote at anchor locker. Equipment: Stern mounted 4 ft. varnished teak ensign pole & flush socket. Boat hook - mounted under side deck. Dock lines Fenders with fleece covers Deck shower/water outlet with hot & cold mixing valve. Life jackets Fire extinguishers 12-volt trumpet air horn with switch on dash. Masthead and running lights
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Hinckley Brokerage Offices: SOUTHWEST HARBOR-ME: Broker: Bob Pooler Cell: 207-460-7589 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 207-244-5531 PORTSMOUTH, RI: Office: 401-683-7005 • Brokers: Ted Gersen (CPYB) Cell: 401-338-2717 E-mail: email@example.com • Bob Jarrett (CPYB) - Cell: 203-600-8692 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ANNAPOLIS, MD: Broker: Peter Howard (CPYB) Cell: 443-852-0193 E-mail: email@example.com Office: 410-263-0193 STUART- FL: Broker: Prescott Brown Cell: 772-538-2140 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 772-403-5387 NAPLES-FL: Broker: Jack Erbes Cell: 401-418-2188 E-mail: email@example.com Office: 239-261-2879 HARBOR SPRINGS-MI: Broker: Marty Letts Cell: 231-330-3680 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 231-526-4378 CHICAGO-IL: Broker: Ryan McPheeters Cell: 312-860-9474 E-mail: email@example.com