- 59 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6-354 FWC diesel
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
ROBERTA is a well traveled yet extremely well cared for yacht always Hinckley Service maintained. She has traveled safely and comfortably on many trips between Maine and the Caribbean. Yacht systems are well cared for and there are many upgrades throughout. Priced to sell!
- ROBERTA is a one owner, center cockpit, stoway sloop with a cherry wood, satin-varnished interior that sleeps 7 in her comfortable, reverse-cycle heat/air conditioned 3-sleeping cabins, 2-head interior layout. Multiple ports, hatches, and vents with closures afford plenty of natural light and ventilation.
- HULL and DECK
- Matterhorn White Awlgrip topsides Oyster White gelcoat house and deck with molded pattern on housetop and Smoke White non-skid pattern on deck only. Gold leaf cove, name and hail. Jade Mist Green Awlgrip - Double boot stripe and stars at bow. Green bottom paint All exterior teak is varnished. Construction: Hull is hand-laid laminate of isophthalic resins reinforced with knit hybrid Kevlar/E-glass fabric. This DuPont Kevlar composite greatly increases hull strength against collision and abrasion. A 1” Airex foam core is vacuum-bagged into the laminate to provide the greatest degree of stiffness and thermal/acoustic insulation. Skin coat is vinylester resin. Deck is also Kevlar/E-glass with vacuum bagged cross linked closed cell PVC core. The core is deleted and replaced with solid Kevlar/E-glass in way of all penetration and stress areas. Deck is bonded to a 7¼” flange with reinforced polyester compound and through bolted on 8” centers. Stainless steel capped guard rail at sheer Rudder - Balance spade rudder Keel - Ballast package is a 23,000 lb. external lead keel secured with 1 1/8” stainless steel bolts. Centerboard - The keel has a fiberglass, foil-shaped centerboard with bronze leading edge is controlled from the cockpit. Marelon ball-valve type seacocks flush with the hull Deck Features: Custom stainless steel stemhead with integral chocks, stainless steel bow pulpit and stern pulpit, stainless steel handrails, and stanchions with double lifelines and gates Molded in teak chain guard at bow and pipe rope deck plate Stainless steel bow roller and 316L SS deck hardware Stainless steel genoa tracks – Inboard recessed and on toe rails (5) Varnished opening teak hatches with white lexan translucent covers. (6) Dorade ventilators with painted interiors – in varnished teak dorade boxes with plexiglass tops, some with dorade guards (3) Deck prisms Teak step on winch islands Saltwater deck wash - forward Flush aft deck lazarette - has storage hooks and shelves Separate flush aft deck propane locker – vented – houses 2 @ 20# gas bottles Aft Cabin varnished teak companionway hatch
- Center cockpit Edson pedestal with wheel pedestal steering – 40" steering wheel with elkhide covered rim Single-lever engine control on pedestal Binnacle mounted 6” compass with stainless steel cover and binnacle guard rail Forward viewable E80 radar display and Raymarine ST60+ Speed, Ch Wind, Wind, and Depth electronic gauges forward. Other cockpit features: Teak cockpit sole with self-draining scuppers Water-tight top-opening cockpit seats - sail locker and extra cockpit storage Port sail locker has an internal lock operated from main cabin Screened port light opens aft into galley area Coaming winch pockets Custom teak helm seat has open storage within Custom folding helm step (6) Safety harness hooks Engine instruments are mounted forward, to port of the main cabin companionway Deck control switches handy to helm Amenities include: Dodger - with windows and elkhide covered side grab rails. Center dodger window unzips to fold back and attach over the dodger Awning – zips to dodger and to custom Hinckley SS stand aft Drop down curtain - with windows, attaches to dodger (enclosure) Cockpit table –Hinckleyfolding teak cockpit table, pedestal mounted – with cover Freshwater deck wash – aft Inclinometer – custom mounted forward Cockpit cushions
- ACCOMMODATIONS BELOW
- ROBERTA has a custom 3-private cabin, 2-head interior layout that sleeps 7 and is finished in satin-varnished cherry, with white formica overhead and a polyurethane teak and holly cabin sole. Interior Walkthrough: Companionway steps from the center cockpit enter aft into the amidship Main Cabin. There are cherry handrails and a vertical stainless steel pole to help provide safe entry. The companionway steps are removable to provide quick access to the engine. Main Cabin - Amidship includes: Galley, Navigation Station and Main Salon. Aft of the Main Cabin: Aft Master Suite with ensuite Head is accessed via a companionway that passes through a workroom/wet locker/engine room access area. Forward of the Main Cabin: Two Guest Cabins and the Forward Head. Some interior features include: Interior cushions – Melon color Norbar Cortez fabric Curtains on ports and windows throughout Custom teak handrail mounted in overhead as well as integrated handrails outboard Frigast lights, dome lights (some red/white), step lights, hatches and dorade vents provide lighting 12-volt and dual 110-volt outlets throughout Fans throughout Lee cloths Main cabin covers Extra sound insulation in aft cabin Delivery covers for main cabin and nav seat. Aft cabin - Chelsea clock and Ocean Navigator Trophy compass Main Salon - Chelsea clock and barometer Entertainment Electronics: TV entertainment electronics – shelves and storage – in private sleep cabins and salon. 3 TV’s and 4 cable TV hook-ups – main cabin, aft cabin and port & starboard guest cabins Interior heating and cooling: (2) Cruiseair reverse-cycle heat/air-conditioning units Hella fans throughout Opening ports, hatches and deck companionways (some with screens), and dorade vents with closures provide plenty of natural light and ventilation Master Stateroom, Aft: The Owner’s Suite includes an ensuite private Head to port: Double berth to port and single berth to starboard – with bin storage under Storage lockers port and starboard over outboard Large custom shelf aft, over port bunk, with Sony Trinitron TV Multiple storage drawers, lockers and bookcases Large hanging locker Bureau forward, with medicine cabinet over with mirror Full-length mirror on forward head door Port and starboard opening ports Stainless steel vertical handrail In the Aft Cabin, separate Owner’s companionway stairs lead up to the afterdeck. More storage drawers are behind the steps and there is a separate companionway screen. Ensuite Head: Owner’s head is separated from the cabin by a sound insulated bulkhead: Corian Dawn Beige countertop with molded sink Hot and cold pressure water, and under-counter soap dispenser Separate stall shower with Smoked Grey acrylic door and an opening port for light, air and ventilation Jabsco marine head, with holding tank (1999). Storage shelves are in outboard lockers and in the sink vanity Opening port and fan Hand and towel rails From the Aft Cabin is a Companionway that leads forward to the rest of the accommodations. This aft walk-through to the Master cabin is starboard of the center cockpit companionway steps. Outboard, is a workbench/chart table with an opening, formica covered working surface that has storage within and chart drawers below. There is additional storage outboard. Inboard are the systems breaker panel, switches and gauges, as well as access to the insulated engine room. Companionway ENGINE ROOM entry: Immediately across from the workbench is the walk-in Engine Room that is well lit and ventilated. Particular care has been taken to insure ease of service to all systems and the cockpit sole (which is the overhead) can be removed to change a main engine or generator. There are stainless steel bars for drying clothes. Navigation Station (Main Cabin - Aft Starboard ): Forward-facing sit-down Nav Station is aft starboard in the Main Cabin. Varnished cherry, opening nav desk Custom outboard drop compartment for laptop computer Custom shelving and for mounting various nav instruments (2) Dome lights (one dual red/white) Chartlight Navigation/Electronics Equipment: Simrad Robertson Autopilot Raymarine E-120 muli-function Chartplotter display – Nav desk Raymarine E-80 radar display and Raymarine ST60+ Speed, Ch Wind, Wind, and Depth (Cockpit) International Offshore Depth gauge with alarm ICOM M-120 VHF ICOM M-710 SSB radio Sony short-wave radio antenna on backstay Galley : (Main Cabin - Aft Port) The Galley has excellent ventilation, light, and countertop work space, including a screened opening port access to the cockpit. The surround Galley is aft to port, opposite the Navigation Station and aft in the Main Cabin. The galley is separated from the dinette by a formica covered shelf, for serving or storage: Formica Cream of Wheat formica countertop – including the divider between Salon and Galley. Double stainless steel sink with European Grohe America faucet and inline Whale filter Custom fitted cutting board/work surface covers one sink Pressure hot and cold water and inline Whale filter Grohe soap dispenser Grunert refrigeration & freezer with external gauges - Dual system 12-volt and 110-volt refrigerator/freezer and floor freezer Louvered storage lockers and additional drawers and stowage areas throughout Force 10 stainless steel 4-burner stove with oven and stainless steel guard rail Microwave oven – under cabinet over sink. Hinckley 6-mug rack and a 6-knife rack Marinetics LPG solenoid switch Main Salon (Forward Main Cabin): Main Salon is full-width and forward of the Galley and Nav Station: Dinette to Port: Custom L-shaped cushioned settee Large, with single drop-leaf, varnished cherry table has silverware storage inside Lockers outboard Opening hatch Starboard: Cushioned Settee with entertainment and storage lockers outboard. Salon Entertainment center contains: Sharp Aquos TV JVC KDR210 Stereo Magnavox MWD200F DolbyDVD/CD Player LXI VHF Player. Guest Cabin (Forward Port) : Upper and lower berths – top bunk folds out of the way Storage shelf and lockers are outboard Centerline built-in chest of drawers with cherry medicine cabinet with mirror over Hanging locker forward of berth is cedar-lined Shared Head access - forward through the stall shower Cherry medicine cabin mounted over bureau Full-length mirror Portlight and overhead opening hatch offers extra ventilation and light Fans Dynex portable TV and Sony DVP-NS77H HDMI CD/DVDPlayer Guest Cabin (Forward Starboard): Upper and lower berths Hanging locker forward with shelf over Centerline built-in chest of drawers with cherry medicine cabinet with mirror over Additional storage lockers outboard Full-length mirror Overhead opening hatch offers extra ventilation and light Shared head access forward Forward Head: Forwardmost, this shared full Head is accessed from the port and starboard Guest Cabins: Separate stall shower Corian Dawn Beige counter top with molded sink Under-counter soap dispenser Lockers port and starboard and additional storage shelf under the sink Jabsco marine head Cherry 2-door medicine cabinet with mirrors Deck prism and a large translucent hatch with screen provide natural light and ventilation Forward, the large forepeak is accessed through doors in the forward bulkhead and has port and starboard shelves, hanging hooks and line stowage and separate areas for chain and rode.
- SAILS and RIGGING
- White painted Hood stoway aluminum mast with electric stoway sloop rig. Double spreaders, painted to match deck - with lights Stainless steel 316L deck hardware and Harken SS blocks Navtec stainless steel rod rigging and turnbuckles Reckmann electric furling and reefing – fixed furler Staysail stay and furler Insulated backstay Navtec hydraulic panel controls both boom vang and backstay adjuster. Spinnaker halyard and winch (2) Flag halyards Winch handles Winches: (2) Barient #36 electric STC primary winches (2) Barient #37 STC secondaries (1) Barient #27-48 (1) Lewmar 50 Sails: Stowaway Main 105% Jib 130% Genoa Staysail
- 12-Volt System: Batteries: There is a Ship’s Service battery bank comprised of (four) Lifeline 12-volt 8D batteries, (1) Lifeline 12V 8D Start battery for the main engine & generator, and (1) Lifeline 12V 8A4 battery for the electronics. Alternators: Service alternator on the main engine is a Balmar 140 amperes. Start battery alternator on the main engine is 65-amperes. Battery parallel system for starting the main engine from ship service batteries. Ample Power battery bank manager for lighting batteries – displays volts, amps, amp-hours, amp-hours consumed and remaining 12-volt circuit breaker panel 110-Volt System: Powered by shore power system, inverter or Westerbeke 10-Kw diesel generator (sound shield and soft-mounted in engine room), shore power system, or inverter. Westerbeke Generator (5655.6-hrs 9/2012) has a Balmar 140-amp alternator. Shore power service is two legs of 125-volts, 50-amperes per. Sentry marine battery chargers – powered from shore power or generator Separate circuit breaker panel
- All equipment in engine room is painted white for quick problem identification. 1991 Perkins 6-354M, 6-cylinder FWC diesel engine - 135-hp at 2800 RPM. Hurth 2:1 transmission Prop: 3-bladed feathering Max prop with shaft spurs Racor fuel filters/water separators Oil pressure, water temperature and ignition alarms Electric fuel priming pump for main engine and generator. 12-Volt oil transfer pump - plumbed to engine, generator. Refrigeration: Grunert 12-volts DC, raw water-cooled refrigeration & freezer. Watermaker: Sea Recovery SRC 600 gals/day, with ultra-violet protection – no membranes (3) Jabsco electric bilge pumps Jabsco 6900 pumps for saltwater & freshwater deck washes Whale Gusher 30 manual bilge pump Automatic Halon 1301 fire system - plus additional extinguishers Custom BBQ connector from LP gas locker Engine room exhaust fan Emergency tiller system Two Cruiseair reverse-cycle heat/air-conditioning units: 10,000-BTU and 16,000-BTU Tankage: Fuel - 390-gallons total - 2 tanks @ 170-gals each + 50-gal auxiliary tank (with separate pump) Fresh water - 240-gallons total in 4 tanks Hot water - 20-gallon hot water heater Holding tank - to direct overboard or to a pump out facility
- Additional Equipment
- Maxwell VWC3500 electric windlass – controlled from cockpit or foredeck foot control 75# CQR - in custom Hinckley bow roller – with 250 ft x ¾” rode + 12 ft x 3/8” HT chain Fortress FX-85 storm anchor – stowed in bag Fortress FX-125 anchor stowed in custom chock below cabin sole 250’ x 3/8” Hi-Test Chain Outboard motor bracket with custom protective stainless steel 2-piece Davit for lifting 15-hp outboard motor Boat hook Stainless steel side-boarding ladder and folding stainless swim/boarding ladder integral with stern pulpit. MOM 9 (man overboard module) EPIRB – Alden Satfind-406 M3 Liferaft - Switlik 8-man, in cannister – stored on aft deck Dock lines and fenders with covers Masthead 5-function light, spreader lights, foredeck and steaming lights TV/FM antenna at masthead Lensref radar reflector Hinckley storm ports for large ports Magma gas BBQ
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Hinckley Brokerage Offices: SOUTHWEST HARBOR-ME: Broker: Bob Pooler Cell: 207-460-7589 E-mail: email@example.com Office: 207-244-5531 PORTSMOUTH, RI: Office: 401-683-7005 • Brokers: Ted Gersen (CPYB) Cell: 401-338-2717 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org • Bob Jarrett - Cell: 203-600-8692 E-mail: email@example.com ANNAPOLIS, MD: Broker: Peter Howard (CPYB) Cell: 443-852-0193 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 410-263-0193 STUART- FL: Broker: Prescott Brown Cell: 772-538-2140 E-mail: email@example.com Office: 772-403-5387 NAPLES-FL: Broker: Jack Erbes Cell: 401-418-2188 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 239-261-2879 HARBOR SPRINGS-MI: Broker: Marty Letts Cell: 231-330-3680 E-mail: email@example.com Office: 231-526-4378 CHICAGO-IL: Broker: Ryan McPheeters Cell: 312-860-9474 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org