This Cruisers 3580 has maximum livability, styling and has been REDUCED AGAIN! The Cruisers Sedan Bridge boasts a large salon, two staterooms with queen-sized beds, a large head with stand-up shower and a full featured galley with double door refrigerator. Her spacious flybridge has seating for the whole family, and she's in great shape! Owner has changed plans and is ready to sell. DON"T LET THE LOW PRICE FOOL YOU!
The Owner has received in writing, a proposal for (2) NEW Engines to replace the motors that are currently in the boat right now. This will be included in the current asking price. Please contact broker for more specific details
- Beam: 13 Displacement: 19000
- Total Power: 310 Cruising Speed: 20K Max Speed: 28K The Owner has received in writing, a proposal for (2) NEW Engines to replace the motors that are currently in the boat right now. This will be included in the current asking price. Please contact broker for more specific details
- Fuel: 300 Fresh Water: 70 Holding: 40
- OWNER WILL REPLACE ENGINES AT CURRENT ASKING PRICE! BOTTOM JOB JUST COMPLETED OCTOBER 2013. OWNER WILL ALSO PROVIDE SIX MONTHS OF FREE DOCKAGE AT CURRENT LOCATION FOR NEW OWNER. Enter the salon from the aft deck sliding door and be amazed that this boat is not larger. A U-shaped convertible dinette lies to port, with television/DVD player and room for an occasional chair to starboard. The galley is two steps down to starboard and includes a two-burner electric cooktop, microwave oven, double door built-in refrigerator, stainless sink and generous storage. To port is a private second stateroom with queen size bed, hanging locker and two drawers. Forward to port is a nice sized head with VacuFlush and separate shower area. The master stateroom forward has great storage and an over queen size island berth. All cabins are served by two Cruisair A/C systems with SMX controls.
- Electronics and Navigational Equipment
- VHF radio Sitex chartplotter (in-op) Gas fume detector Automatic fire extinguishing system Digital depth finder Raymarine fish finder B & G autopilot B & G engine management system
- Electrical System
- New generator added Dual 30 amp shore power 12V electrical system
- Deck Equipment
- Anchor, line and chain Windshield cover Aft cockpit sunshade Full bimini with enclosures, Sunbrella(NEW)
- Mechanical Equipment
- Dockside water hook-ups Wired for cable TV
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have.