- 45 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
JUST REDUCED JUNE 2014!! Well maintained, Washer /dryer , Inverter, 3 stateroom, underwater lights, New Teak Table on aft deck .
This "Three Stateroom" 455 was a great design by Carver and has very sharp line and great layout. She has the preferred Cummins diesels with 1300 hours with a very clean and well organized engine room. The boat has been owned by the same owner for many years and has always had a yacht maintance company check systems and keep boat clean.
** Both Aft deck and fly bridge have hardtops ( NOT ALL 455 HAVE) great galley is close to the aft deck . ,
North Star GPS color 6000I and autopilot.
underwater lights, bottom Job Done Febuary 2014
large master stateroom , Vip queen with Large tub. and third stateroom is great for guest or office/storage.
Don't miss the opportunity to see this nice yacht. Easy to see in Ft. Lauderdale.
Great opportunity to buy a well-kept Cummins diesel powered boat with very clean engine room. She is equipped with (2) inboard 6CTA8.3-M2 engines and nice Kohler generator with around 1100 hours.
Take a look at KING BEE and see why she will be the next to sell!
- Guest Accommodations
- The Master stateroom in the 455 Carver is bigger than most 50 foot yachts. It is located aft and very well designed with walk around extra large berth and settee. The two main staterooms have newer custom pillow-top mattresses. The master head area is well done and spacious with separated shower and and separated head with double doors and sink / vanity in between. The TV is built in to the beautiful maple interior with hanging locker. Great storage throughout and very comfortable design. The VIP stateroom is forward and allows for privacy from master stateroom and also has a full island queen berth.The guest head is very spacious with full-size tub and sink with vanity. The third stateroom is to port and across from guest head. It also can be used as extra storage, bunk room or office.
- Galley & Salon
- As you walk into the salon, the galley is immediately to port and this design was ahead of its time. New yacht designs are putting galleys close to the aft deck or cockpit instead of all the way forward like many other manufacturers. The galley is close to the entrance and nicely sized. Stove Refrigerator Full dinette Great layout wth seating on both sides of the boat Beautiful maple interior
- Electronic & Mechanical
- Open fly bridge has walk-around center console and nice hardtop with Panish controls and hydraulic steering, ultra underwater lights installed in 2011, two ACs replaced, dripless shaft seals and line cutters. Twin Cummins diesels in great condition with 1303 hours (starboard) and 1313 (port). Kohler generator with under 1120 hours. Very clean engine room. Heart Inverter Radar Raytheon R21 Icom VHF 504 Satellite TV Ray Autopilot Autohelm St7000 GPS Northstar 6000I located to port of helm Home system - JVC Tuner, VCR Flat screen by Insignia on aft deck CD player, disc changer and stereo
- The 455 Carver has a great design and sharp lines. King Bee has an excellent looking exterior with hardtops on both aft deck and fly bridge. Great visibility with 180 degree water views and serve coffee, breakfast or afternoon cocktails on the spacious deck with friends and family. As you walk on board via the swim platform, there is great access via the swim platform for line handling. Many yachts lack good line handling space on the aft deck. Located on the swim platform is a dock box which is great seating and storage. There is plenty of room for dock lines and all your necessary equipment. The aft deck opens to the fly bridge and easy access. As you look to port, you notice an entertainment center with wet bar, refrigerator, ice maker and flat screen TV. Propellers are 32" X 37" four blade and have been coated with prop speed. Propeller shafts are 2.5" stainless steel struts with single-arm each side cutlass. In 2011, the shafts were dialed and found to turn true at their tapers with spurs line cutters. Custom spray rails have been fiber glassed to the hull at the chine break, port and starboard forward. Two new underwater lights have been installed at the transom Windlass replaced
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Russ@DenisonYachtSales.com CELL 954-445-2290 My Biography Page