- 45 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The 455 was a great design by Carver and has very sharp line and great layout.She has prefered Cummins diesals with 1300 Hours with a very clean and well organized engine room.
AFT DECK and FLYBRIDGE HARDTOPS. The full size galley is close to the aft deck and King Bee has three staterooms with twin separate Queen Berths. Beautiful Maple interior and shows well inside and out SAT TV, North star GPS color 6000I,autopilot. Recently installed Underwater Lights , bottom job with Prop Speed. Don' t miss the opportunity to see this nice yacht . Easy to see in Ft. Lauderdale.
Great opportunity to buy a well kept Cummins diesal powered Boat with very clean engine room.She has a great exterior with well designed inside. Take a look at KING BEE and see why she will be the next to sell! PRICED TO SELL !!!!
- Three Stateroom's
- The Master stateroom in the 455 Carver is bigger then most 50 ft yachts. It is located aft and very well designed with walk around extra large berth and sette. The two main staterooms have newer custom pillow-top mattresses. The master head area was well done and spacious. The master stateroom has separated shower and and separated head with double doors with sink and vanity in between. The TV is built in to the beautiful maple interior with hanging locker. Great storage thru out and very comfortable design. The VIP is Forward and allows for privacy from master stateroom and also has a full Island queen berth.The guest head is very spacious with full size tub and sink with vanity. The Third stateroom is to port and across from Guest Head. It also can be used for extra storgae, Bunk room, or office.
- Galley and Salon
- As you walk into the salon, the galley is immediately to port and this design was ahead of its time . New yacht designs are putting Galleys as close to the aft deck or cockpit instead of all the way forward like many other manufactors. The galley is close to the entrance and nice size. . Stove and convention Refrigerator Full dinette Great layout wth seating on both sides of the boat Beautiful Maple interior and lite interior
- Electronics ad Mechanicals
- The fylbridge is open and has walkaround center console and nice hardtop with panish Controls with Hydraulic steering, Ultra Underwater Lights installed in 2011, Two Ac's replaced, Dripless shaft seals. Line cutters Twin Cummins Diesals in Great condition with 1303 hours on st.arboard and 1313 port. The is Kohlar Generator with under 1120 Hours. Very clean engine room. Heart Inverter Radar Raytheon R21 Icom VHF 504 Satalite Tv Ray Autopilot Autohelm St7000 GPS Northstar 6000I located to port of helm Home system JVC Tuner , VCR , CD Palyer Flat Screen by Insignia on aft Deck with cd player Disc changer and sterio
- Aft Deck and Flybridge
- The 455 Carver has a great design, and sharp lines. The " KING BEE' has excellent looking exterior with Hardtops on both aft deck and fybridge, with excellant views. Great Visbility with 180 degree water views and one of the most importrant places on the yacht, Coffee, Breakfast or afternoon cocktails with friends and family this is a great space. As you walk onboard via the swimplatform, there is great access to the swim platform for line handling. Many aft decks yachts lack good line handling. Located on the swim platform is a a dockbox which is great seating and also storage. There is plenty of room dock lines,and all your neccasary equiptment. The aft deck opens to the flybridge and easy access. As you look to portside , you notice an entertainment center with wet bar, refrigerator, icemaker and Flatscreen TV .
- Bottom and Deck,
- Windless Replaced Propellers are 32" X 37" four blade and propellers have been coated with "Prop speed.The Propeller shafts are 2.5" stainless steel Struts with single-arm each side cutlass. In 2011 The shafts were dialed and found to turn true at their tapers with Spurs line cutters . Custom spray rails have been fiberglassed to the hull at the chine break, port and starboard forward. Two new underwater lights have been installed at the transom.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- CALL FOR DETAILS Russ@Denisonyachtsales.com CELL 954-445-2290