- 37 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 8.2T Liter
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
New to Market. Very nice DIESEL Sportfisher convertible in turn key condition. Over the last 2 years the owner has invested over $45,000 to upgrade and refitt her in pristine condition. Features island queen berth in a rich wood appointed master cabin. There is a second cabin for two, marble appointed head with a stall shower, up galley and lower and upper steering stations. Call listing agent for complete details.
Watch my Videos Here:
Engine Room >>>> http://youtu.be/QG9gf9HtA1U
Walkthru >>>> http://youtu.be/m5mmGFy_gOc
- This salon galley is spacious with 360 degree views out the cabin windows. New ISOTHERM refergerator-freezer was replaced Sept. 2010. Dual stainless steel sinks, microwave oven, 3 burner stove & oven with ample pantry storage below counters.
- Hull and Deck
- CQR anchor 35 lb 200ft chain + 100ft rode Anchor bridle Delta 14# stern anchor, chain & rode Anchor roller Maxwell 1200 electric windlass w/ up & down foot remotes (rebuilt 2010) Stainless steel bow rail Fiberglass bow pulpit Stainless steel side rails Rub railing Stainless steel safety grab rails Dual trumpet horn Navigation lights Fenders Docklines Stainless steel radar arch Fiberglass flybridge hard top w/ 5-2010 isenglass enclosure panels Tournament style flybridge seating (Tournament Sportfisher model) Captain's flip up seat and companion seat Stainless steel fold-up foot rests Guest seating forward 2 - Kayak rail holders Plexiglass venturi Flybridge stereo speakers Flybridge courtesy lighting Downrigger mounts (4) Flush mount rod holders @ cap rail Rod racks @ cockpit Teak cockpit sole\Cockpit lighting Transom door Padded cockpit coaming Built-in ice chest in cockpit Original tackle center Teak swim platform Stainless steel swim ladder Bait tank - Kodiak 2010 Zodiac ZOOM 260 dinghy Tohatsu 6hp 4-Stroke outboard motor (serviced 2012) (6) PFD?s Custom Rocket Launchers Ocean Kayak SURF YAK New bottom paint (8-2009) Dive tank racks -4 (2010)
- Navigation & Electronics
- Dual helm stations Uniden UM625C VHF radio w/ DSC distress Icom M126DSC VHF radio Furuno FCV 663 color video sounder Ritchie compasses @ both helms Standard Horizon DS20 digital depth sounder Standard Horzion CP300 7 in. color Chart, GPS, Sonar at lower helm (2012) Robertson AP200DL autopilot w/ remote JRC JMA-2254 Rastar Scan 48 mile radar Tach, oil, amp, temp, gauges @ both helms Low oil, low transmission oil, high temp, alarms Teleflex hydraulic steering w/ stainless steel wheels @ both helms Bennett trim tab controls @ both helms Morse engine controls @ both helms Standard Horizon 12 in. color CP500 Chart-GPS-Sonar at flybridge (2011)
- Electrical System
- 12 volt DC system 110 volt AC system 12 volt lighting AC/DC panels @ salon Northern Lights (M643-4.5N) 4.5KW generator in soundshield (193 hours) Heart 2000 watt inverter New LED salon lights (2012) Isolator transformer (2010) Heart Link 2000 control panel (3) 8-D AGM batteries (2010) (4) Group 31 AGM batteries (2010) Battery parallel switch Tru Charge 40 amp automatic battery charger New Shore power cord (2012) Bonding system
- Mechanical & Engine
- Fresh water cooled engines Twin Disc 2.00:1 transmissions Dual Racor 75/1000-FEX fuel filters PSS dripless shaft system (2002) 23 X 19, 4-blade bronze propellers (2003) 1-3/4? stainless steel shafts New port shaft (2003) Temp & oil gauges @ both engines (2002) Three automatic electric bilge pumps New mufflers & exhaust hoses (2010) New underwater thru-hull valves (2010) Manual bilge pump High water bilge alarm (2010) Torrid 10 gallon hot water heater Bennett hydraulic trim tabs Teleflex hydraulic steering (2) 200 gallon saddle aluminum fuel tanks (2001) 400 gallons total fuel tankage (3) Stainless steel water tanks (150 gallons total) 25 gallon holding tank Fireboy 1301 auto halon fire suppression system Rebuilt turbos, custom S.S. risers & exhaust hoses (2010) New freshwater pump (2009)
- Brokers Remarks
- Over $45,000 has been invested in upgrades and refits (ask for list) since mid 2010. This vessel had been boathouse kept in fresh water in Oregon up to January 2002 and has called Ventura harbors homeport since. Owner reports after over 40 cruises the Ventura averages one Nautical MPG at 14 knots. Please note that this vessel measures 39ft 8in overall for slip
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.