True Collors is a fish ready, sportfisher with the fuel and the equipment to provide for the long trip to go where the fish are. Don't want to fish? Use her for a very comfortable, air conditioned cruiser. She is no lightweight. With a solid fiberglass hull, powered by the strength and reliability of twin Cataerpiller diesels, a deep modified "V" hull and sporting the increased bow flare of a much larger vessel, your at the controls of a very sea-kindly craft. You will have very good 360 degree visibility at the raised helm station and the ability to spot structure and fish at a distiance from the tower. For the comfort of your passangers and the utility of a great fishing machine, you can experience it all, with True Colors. Call quickly, as this will not last long. ALL offers will receive careful consideration.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Boarding True Colors, either from the stern or the side, you step aboard into a spacious cockpit and you are treated immediately to her comfortable and functional qualities. Step up to the lower helm and you see the control panel and wheel on the Starboard side and a companion seat to Port. Enter the centerline companion way and step down and into the cabin. The main salon has a "U" shaped dinette to starboard with the head and the galley directly across, to port. the dinette easily converts to a comfortable double berth. Forward is the "V" berth. There is ample storage throughout.
- Teak & Holly Cabin Sole Standing Headroom 6'3" throughout Custom Sunbrella Upholstery Nicro Solar Vents "U" shaped Setee on Starboard Side Seating for 4 Converts to a Double Berth
- Nor cold Refridgerator/Freezer 2-Burner Electric Countertop Stove Pressure Water 12-gal. Water Heater Microwave
- Master Stateroom
- "V" Berth Forward Rod Holders Overhead Hanging Locker
- Jebsco Electric Head Separate Shower Stall Single Sink Vanity
- Lower: Helm to Starboard Single Helm Seat Passanger Seat to Port Lower Station Enclosure Upper: Upper Helm: Single Seat Full Controls Electronics "dashboard"
- Raymarine Color Fishfinder/Chartplotter Raymarine Radar: Upper Station Repeater at Lower Station Raymarine Digital Depth: Upper & Lower Station Standard VHF: Upper & Lower Station Danforth SS5000 Compass: Upper & Lower Station
- Westerbeke 8kw Generator 50 amp Shorepower Rmote Generator Controls in Cabin 3 - 8D Batteries with Parralles Swithches Xantrex 30 amp Battery charger
- Engine Details & Mechanical Information
- CruiseAir in the Cabin Oil Change system Bennett Trim Tabs Shower Sump Many Engine/Generator Spare parts 2 - 2000 gph Automatic/Manual Bilge Pumps Twin Caterpillar 3208TA 375hp ea. Racor 900 Primary Fuel Filters Algea X Fuel Conditioners Glendinning Synchronizer Auto fire Extinguishing
- 81 sq. ft. Cockpit Fresh & Saltwater Washdowns Powered Engine Hatch Teak Covering Boards 2 Scoop Bait Tank Cockpit Cover Tackle Center In-deck Fish Box With Macerator Pump Gunwale mounter Rod Holders Tower Mounted Rocket Launchers (10)
- Bow Pulpit with Anchor roller Simpson Larence 1000GD Sprint Windlass Foredeck and Hlem Anchor Controls 40# Danforth with both Chain and road S.S. railing at Bow Rupp Double-spreader
- Seller's personal items.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yacht