- 85 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- C15 ACERT
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: Italy) The Benetti Legend 85 was designed for those who wish to cruise in style and this beauty will do just that. With four owner/guest staterooms and accommodations for a crew of three this beauty will insure a quality cruise.
A flying bridge tops this motor yacht with an outdoor living area. There is a large tanning bed forward, open to the sky and sea. The covered center area features an on-deck galley with bar and dining table. A large curved settee provides a comfortable space to enjoy a cocktail and the view. There is tender storage aft with a power crane to deploy the tender when needed. A winding stairway leads below to the covered cockpit.
The main deck has the huge master stateroom forward with a panoramic view of the sea and is furnished to provide the most comfortable cruise possible. Aft of the master suite is the wheelhouse with full helm station and guest lounge. The galley is located port side and serves the dining room located amidships. The main salon is aft with seating for many and a large screen TV for entertainment. Sliding doors at the rear of the salon open to an open air lounge designed for relaxing, entertaining, or dining. There is a stairway to the swim platform for swimmers and divers. A foredeck sun lounge provides yet another spot to relax and enjoy the cruise.
The lower deck has three private staterooms with accommodations for six. There is a full-beam VIP stateroom and two twin staterooms. Crew quarters are located in the stern.
Powered by twin 853-hp Caterpillar C15 diesel engines this beauty will cruise with comfort and dependability. There is reverse cycle HVAC unit with digital controls for interior comfort and generators for offshore electrical power. Well equipped, this Legend 85 is ready to cruise in style. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing.
Note: all prices are in EU -some sites do not transmit properly
- Outdoor Living Area Large Tanning Bed Forward Center Hardtop On-Deck Galley Dining Table and Chairs Wraparound Lounge Tender Storage Aft Stairway to Cockpit
- Main Deck
- Walkaround Main Deck Forward Sun Lounge Master Stateroom Forward with Spectacular View Pilothouse with Guest Lounge Galley Dining Room Main Salon Covered Cockpit for Entertaining or Dining Stairway to Upper Deck
- Lower Deck
- Full-Beam VIP Stateroom Two Twin Staterooms Engine Room Crew Quarters Aft
- Audio - Video Equipment
- Owner’s stateroom 26” LCD + Dvd/Cd player, Tuner FM amplifier Main saloon 32” LCD + Dvd/Cd player, Tuner FM amplifier VIP cabin 19” LCD + Dvd/Cd player, Tuner FM amplifier Guest cabins 17” LCD + car type stereo Crew mess 17” LCD + car type stereo Crew cabins, marine stereo Galley CPA amplifier + volume control Aft main deck CPA amplifier + volume control Upper deck saloon Cd player, Tuner FM amplifier Sun area, marine stereo
- Electronics & Navigation
- Radar - Simrad 4 kW 36 nautical miles Gyro Compass Rudder angle Indicator Magnetic compass - Riviera, White Star 130 mm diam. Log wind depth - Cetrek multi NMEA Autopilot - Navicontrol Mod AP3003 GPS Chart system - PC with Nobeltec Admiral 9.0 software VHF - Sailor 4801 DSC (D class) GSM / GPRS phone - Telular SX 5E PABX - RX-TDA30 TV-SAT - Seatel C-24 SAT-COM - Seatel F55 CCTV - Panasonic
- Dishwasher - MIELE mod. G 1430 Sci Exhaust hood over range - ILVE mod. IAG90 Cooking Surface - MIELE mod. KM 551 Oven - MIELE mod. H 4900 B Microwave oven - MIELE mod. M 8161 Fridge - MIELE mod. K 621 Ui Freezer - MIELE mod. F 623 Ui Garbage macerator for the sink - ISE mod. 75 ISE,
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Main Engines - 2 X CATERPILLAR model C15 Acert TM rated at 636 kW (853 hp) at 2300 rpm Speed - 13 knots Range - 1.500 n.miles @ 10 knots Thrusters: Bow Thrusters - VT Naiad 30 kW Stabilisers Stabilation at anchor - VT Naiad – mod. 353 Electrical System - 230 VAC / 3 phase / 50 Hz system and 24 VDC system Generators: - 2X KOHLER 40 kW – 230 VAC / 50Hz Batteries - All Gel batteries Charger - no. 1 battery charger alternator 24v - 60 A (RH or LH service) Air Conditioning System - Heinen & Hopman System Boiler - 2 electric hot water (capacity 120 litres each one) One electric hot water (capacity 80 litres)
- Deck & Hull
- Walkaround Main Deck Teak Deck Foredeck Sun Lounge Covered Cockpit with Dining Table Dual Stairways to Swim Platform Extended Swim Platform Hydraulic Gangway
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- More Than Just A Brokerage Company Assisting Our Clients With: Brokerage • Advertising • Listings • Buying • Selling • Trades • Financing • Insurance Captains • Sea Trials • Surveys • Detailing • CE Certification • Global Transportation Electrical Power Conversions Licensed & Bonded