It is undisputed - this is the classic day boat. Perfect for those that want to entertain, take the kids fishing and be able to spend the night with the v-berth, mini-galley and private head. Don't be fooled by the appearance - this 2900 Coronet is all TIARA - solid, beautiful, multipurpose cruiser. This Harbor Edition Coronet is 100% fresh water and stored inside heated during the winter.
- Stainless steel sink Emerson microwave Isotherm refrigerator Upper and lower storage
- 12V Electric toilet Mirror Full frame formica door Vanity sink
- Optional wood steering wheel Wide helm seat Optional flag blue helm console Drink holders Helm cover - New Easy access Tiara hinged helm console 12V outlets at helm Wide poly foot rest
- Raymarine C80 Plotter/Fishfinder Raymarine ST601 Autopilot Raymarine Ray 215 DSC VHF Clarion AM/FM/CD w/ option 6 disc CD changer
- One 30 amp 50' shore power cord Shore power inlet Tiara Master 12V & 120V panels Two bank 12V battery system (two engine, two house batteries) 12V outlet at helm 120V GFI outlet in cockpit Charles battery charger (15 amp)
- Mechanical Equipment
- Optional automatic windlass with stainless steel bow roller Teleflex mechanical engine controls Aquamet stainless steel prop shafts Transom and shaft zincs Raw water intake strainers High speed bronze axe head rudders and struts Water cooled shaft logs Twin Vernay mufflers FE-241 Fire Extinguisher system Engine hatch lifter, electric
- Sought after single lever cockpit (No step to trip on!) Removable port & starboard transom L-skats Buil-in entertainment center with molded-in sink, fresh water, hinged cutting board & 2 insulated compartments Cockpit coaming bolsters Self draining cockpit w/ scupper drains Custom aft seat w/ transom cover (tan/blue) Custom 3 piece drop curtain with isenglass windows, tan Aft facing bench seat on starboard Curve companion L-lounge with locking storage Molded-in cockpit steps Large storage compatments in transom Navy blue piping on cockpit upholstery Centerline transom door Cockpit - Like new Dockside water inlet
- Flush forward anchor locker Maxwell auto windlass Foredeck cleat 4, 10" mooring cleats 2, 10" spring cleats Welded stainless steel bow rail Molded in bow pulpit
- Reverse curved transom with centerline door Integrated swim platform w/ built-in, recessed, swim platform ladder Hull side air intakes Constructed with water barrier gelcoat layer & hand laid fiberglass Wood/foam core stringers, vacuum sealed and encapsulated, integrated to hull
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yacht