- 151 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 3508-TA (A-Rated)
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
LENGTH: 151.31’ / 46.12m
BEAM: 31.5’ / 9.6m
DRAFT: 8.1’ / 2.7m
YEAR COMPLETED: 1996
NAVAL ARCHITECT: Delta Design Group
EXTERIOR DESIGNER: Delta Design Group
INTERIOR DESIGNER: Jim Hoeferlin
HULL CONFIGURATION: Monohull
HULL CONSTRUCTION: GRP
FLAG: Cayman Islands
MCA COMPLIANT: No
MAIN ENGINES: Caterpillar 3508TA x 2
FUEL: 84,000 l / 22,193 g
WATER: 18, 548 l / 4,900 g
CREW CABINS: 5
- D’NATALIN accommodates 10 guests in 5 staterooms, each with ensuite amenities. 4 equally sized Crew quarters with their own ensuite head and shower, plus Captain’s Cabin, allows for up to 10 crew.
- VESSEL WALKTHROUGH
- Boarding the vessel from the oversized swim platform, a stairwell leads to the full-beam, covered aft deck from the starboard side. Enter the main salon through the aft deck centerline double glass doors or via an additional access from the flybridge teak stairwell. The main salon hosts a 4-Seater game table with a full wet bar to starboard. Forward is the lounging area with entertainment center. Forward of the main salon to starboard is a passageway to the main foyer, the private dining area, main deck day head, stairwell to 4 guest staterooms below and a stairwell up to the flybridge deck. Also forward of the salon is the galley entrance to port and the private Master Stateroom all the way forward. The main deck, full-beam Master Stateroom offers a King size bed, walk-in closet, burl wood inlay desk, complete entertainment system, and his-and-hers head with bidet, Jacuzzi tub and separate stall shower. Below Deck, the VIP Stateroom has a King Size bed, full entertainment center, ensuite head with bidet, Jacuzzi tub and Shower. The 2nd VIP Stateroom has a King Size bed, full entertainment center and ensuite head with oversized stall shower. The 4th Stateroom has a King Size bed, full entertainment center and ensuite head with tub and shower. The 5th Stateroom has 2 twin size beds, full entertainment center and ensuite head with tub and shower. Off the Foyer is the laundry room with full-size washer and dryer. The skylounge deck stairwell provides access to the Pilothouse, Captain’s cabin and also the aft skylounge and flybridge deck. An additional day head is situated in the skylounge deck foyer. The flybridge has a designer teak table comfortable seating for up to 12 guests, shaded by a custom awning. Forward to port of the dining table is a full wet bar with a bean-shaped bar table and 3 bar stools. Aft is the water toy storage area for the two tenders and two SeaDoo’s. The flybridge has a stairwell leading down to the main deck or up to the sun deck. The sun deck features a 6-person Jacuzzi with ample sunning space, bench seating, full wet bar, 3 pilot chairs with remote navigation station, and a full-size head.
- FOYER/ MAIN SALON
- The main foyer offers access through starboard amidship the vessel. The custom marble flooring is carried throughout the vessel. A dolphin pedestal sculpture marks the stairwell to the accommodation deck with a coat closet and day head to starboard. The day head is designed with rose and beige striped wall-paper, custom sink with gold plated fixtures, wall mirror and marble flooring. The main salon has Honduran mahogany paneling and joinery throughout and accented with gold plated hardware and trim. Aft to port is a 4-seater game table dressed in mahogany and rich red fabrics. Directly to starboard is a full wet-bar with marble sink and crystal glass storage cabinets above as well as a refrigerator with ice-maker, wine cooler, telephone hookup, and built-in speaker system. Forward is the lounge area in with two 3-seater sofas, 2 chaise lounges with end tables, and a round mahogany cocktail table. The entertainment center includes a 32” Sony TV, digital satellite receiver, 5-disc CD, DVD, and surround sound in custom hideaway cabinetry. Book shelf cabinets positioned to port and starboard of the entertainment system provide additional wine storage. The main salon is carpeted with beige wool carpet accented in green trim. Direct and indirect lighting along with the integrated surround sound system enhance overall mood.
- PRIVATE DINING ROOM
- The formal, private dining room is forward of the main salon, to port. A custom mahogany table seats 10 guests with ease, and extends to seat up to 14 guests. Forward is a marble top buffet station with mirror and abundant storage for fine china and crystal. The dining area has a marble floor with matching beige custom carpet inlay with a chandelier and built-in surround sound speaker system overhead. A second full size mahogany buffet table with matching marble inlay is positioned outside the sliding pocket doors that lead into the passageway. Forward and to port of the dining table is a concealed electric pocket door leading to the galley.
- OWNER'S SUITE
- The full-beam, main deck Master Stateroom is situated forward of the main entrance foyer and galley. The king size, centerline bed is complimented with matching end tables and lamps, with reading lights overhead. Built-in alarm systems on either side of the bed and a complete entertainment center directly in front of the bed, aft of the Stateroom. A chaise-lounge, walk-in closet, lamp, and 4 drawers found to starboard. A custom desk with burl wood inlay, wicker chair, and desk lamp are to port with 3 full-size hanging closets and 4 drawers. The full windows allow for plenty of natural light to illuminate the spacious Master Stateroom. Master ensuite The master ensuite is accessed from both the port and starboard, “Hers” is to port, with head, bidet, marble top vanity, single sink and mirrored medicine cabinet. “His” is the starboard with head, marble top cabinetry, and wall-to-wall mirrored medicine cabinet. In the center is a 2-person Jacuzzi tub, and a separate stall shower with glass doors. A custom tropical mural adds to the mood in this decadent bathroom with matching carpet runner on the marble floors. 27" Sony TV, DSS Receiver, 5-Disc CD, VCR, Cassette, Stereo Brooks & Gatehouse Hydra 2 Remote Display for boat speed, wind speed, and navigation data
- ACCOMMODATION DECK
- VIP Stateroom 1 Below decks, forward to starboard is the VIP Stateroom with centerline King size bed, end tables with 2 drawers and lamps, walk-in closet, and book shelf. The full entertainment center consists of 20” Sony TV, 5-Disc CD, DSS receiver, VCR, double cassette, stereo. Full size windows allow for plenty of natural light to fill the room. The ensuite consists of marble top vanity, single sink, wall-to-wall mirrored medicine cabinets, head, bidet, linen closet, laundry locker, and oversized Jacuzzi Tub with shower. A port hole allows for natural light. VIP Stateroom 2 Below decks, forward to port is the second VIP Stateroom with centerline King size bed, end tables with 3 drawers and lamps, double full-size hanging closet, vanity with stool, mirror, and book shelf. The full entertainment center consists of 20” Sony TV, DVD, VHS, CD, double cassette, stereo, and feeds off the "VIP Stateroom 1" DSS satellite receiver. Full size windows allow for natural light to fill the room. The ensuite contains a stall shower, head, sink, wall-to-wall mirrored medicine cabinet, linen closet and a laundry locker. The port hole allows for natural light. Guest Stateroom Below decks, aft to starboard is the third guest stateroom with centerline King size bed, end tables with 3 drawers and lamps, book shelf, and double full-size hanging closets. The full entertainment center includes of 20" Sony TV, VCR, CD, double cassette, stereo, and feeds off the "VIP Stateroom 1" DSS satellite receiver. Full size windows allow for plenty of natural light to fill the room. The ensuite consists of a tub with shower, head, sink, marble top dresser, wall-to-wall mirrored medicine cabinet, a linen closet and laundry locker. A port hole allows for natural light. Twin Guest Stateroom Below decks, aft to port is the fourth guest stateroom with 2 twin size beds, end tables on either side and in the center, full size hanging closet, and book shelf. The full entertainment center consists of 20” Sony TV, CD, VCR, double cassette, stereo, and feeds off the "VIP Stateroom 1" DSS satellite receiver. Full size windows allow for plenty of natural light to fill the room. The ensuite consists of a Tub with shower, head, sink, marble top dresser, wall-to-wall mirrored medicine cabinet, a linen closet, and laundry locker. The port hole allows for natural light.
- From the main deck foyer, a circular carpeted stairwell leads to the upper deck foyer. A double storage cabinet as well as a second day head is situated to starboard, the Pilothouse and Captain’s Cabin is forward. The skylounge is tastefully done in leather, wood and wool carpet. A 4-seater game table is positioned to starboard, with an L-shaped leather sofa, end table, easy chair and ottoman to port. The full entertainment system is surrounded by built-in books shelves and includes a 27” Sony TV, DSS receiver, 5-Disc CD, VCR, double cassette, stereo, Karaoke machine. A full wet bar located to starboard of the entertainment system, with marble counter top, refrigerator, mirror, liquor and barware storage.
- SUN DECK
- The sun deck has a 6-person Jacuzzi aft with custom awning above providing the perfect shading. Oversized sunning pads decorated in bold blue and green stripes provide generous sunning space. Bench seating with under storage, surrounds the sun deck, while a day head is located in the center. Forward is a remote navigation station with 3 Angler Specialties pilot chairs, covered B&G Hydra 2 speed, depth, wind and nav. indicators, bow thruster, and VHF marine, with built-in surround sound speaker system. A complete wet bar is positioned to port with refrigerator, U-Line ice maker and glassware storage. Two 12-passenger SOLAS Life Rafts are placed aft on both port and starboard sides.
- AFT DECK
- The full-beam, covered aft deck is semi-enclosed with sliding windows which can fully open the aft deck. A circular table located to port as well as two varnished teak hi-lo tables which convert to seat 12. Padded bench seating with under storage and teak deck chairs provide ample seating. Side deck wing doors access walk-around decks to both port and starboard. Forward to port, is a full wet bar which includes a KitchenAid icemaker, refrigerator with a bar storage locker to starboard. A port side lazarette houses a fire hose station, while a starboard side lazarette houses the engine room Halon fire suppression system. The passerelle boarding entrance is located to port and aft; the warping capstan aft deck winches are positioned to starboard. Built-in speakers and security cameras are integrated in the ceiling along with overhead lighting. The main salon can be accessed from the centerline double glass doors.
- The Flybridge is accessed through the double glass doors aft of the Skylounge. . A custom awning covers the 12-seater oval varnished teak table and the full wet bar to port. The bar has 3 built-in bar stools, with U-Line icemaker, refrigerator, and glass storage. A second Fire-hose is also stored in this location. Aft of the fly bridge is an open storage area for water toys. Two Davits: one to port and one to starboard, house a 14’ Nautica center colsole RIB tender. The flybridge has complete walk-around decks and provides access to the aft deck from an aft stairwell, or amidship there are stairwells both port and starboard leading to the main deck. Starboard side stairwell also leads up to the sun deck. Forward is access to the anchor and bosuns lockers.
- SWIM PLATFORM
- The swim platform offers a hot/cold full-pressure shower along with a centralized air-tight access door to the Engineer’s Office, Water Toy Storage Locker, and Engine Room. Overhead security lights illuminate the sizeable teak swim platform in the evening. Steps to starboard lead up to the Aft Deck.
- CREW QUARTERS
- There are 4 equal crew cabins; each cabin has 2 twin size beds, entertainment center with 13” Panasonic TV, VCR, CD, stereo, hanging locker, ensuite head, shower, sink with mirrored medicine cabinet and plenty of storage space. Captain's Cabin The Captain’s cabin is to port, aft of the Pilothouse with a private study including navigation and communication equipment. The full size Captain’s cabin has centerline Queen size bed, end tables with 3 drawers, full-size cedar lined hanging locker with full-length mirror, desk, book shelf and ample storage space. The full entertainment center includes of 20” Sony TV, 5-disc CD, double cassette, DSS receiver, and an Elbex color security monitor. Ensuite, the Captain’s cabin has a Jacuzzi tub with shower, sink, head, mirrored medicine cabinet, tiled floors and tiled walls. Crew Mess The crew mess can be accessed either from the port side wing door or from the galley. The carpeted stairwell leads down below decks to the custom crew mess table with wraparound seating. The bench seating has abundant storage space below. Two port holes allow for natural light to fill the room. The crew mess has a full entertainment system with 20” Sony TV, VCR, DSS Receiver, 3-disc CD, B&G Hydra 2-Speed, depth and navigation log, UniOp KDP OIA alarm system, and color security monitor. The crew galley is forward and has side-by-side refrigerator and freezer, Icemaker, Kenmore Elite dishwasher, single stainless steel sink, GE microwave, 15”, KitchenAid trash compactor and vinyl flooring.
- MAIN ENGINES: Engine Type: (2) Caterpillar 3508TA - Overhaul Completed 2007 Engine Hours: As of 02 May 2013: Port- 14,484 hrs ; 5,516 hrs to next rebuild due / Stbd – 14,356 hrs; 5,644 hrs to next rebuild due Top end overhaul in 2007 Port @ 10,300 hrs. / Stbd. @ 10,500hrs. Gearboxes for Main Engines: (2) Renjies WAF 561 Drive: 5.09:1 November 2012: Engine / Generator General Service Performed SPEED CONSUMPTION PER HOURS/RANGE/RPM Speed Consump/hr Range RPM Maximum: 14kts 27 g/h 5500nm 1400 Cruising: 13kts 21 g/h 6800nm 1250 Economical: 13kts 21 g/h 6800nm 1250 GENERATORS & ELECTRICITY Output: (2) 99kW (1) 50kW Generators: Northern Lights - Overhaul Completed 2007 Generator Hours: As of 02 May 2013: Port - 35,110 – Stbd – 35,526 Port +/- 8758 hrs / Stbd. +/- 4605 hrs since last top & bottom overhaul Night Gen. 37,901 hrs. +/- 8130 hrs since last top & bottom overhaul Generator Fuel Consumption: max load 99kW 7.2 g/h 50 kW 3.8 g/h Shore Power: 200 amp 480V / 3Phase Shore Converter: (2) Atlas sp40kx6x3-xl BATTERIES Main Engine Starting: (2) 24V Generator Starting: 24V Emergency: 24V &12V AIR CONDITIONING Type: (2) AquaAir G4 15-ton Chillers, 18,000 BTU November 2012: (1) New A/C Compressor (1) New Water Heater OTHER MACHINERY Watermakers: (2) Sea recovery Reverse Osmosis 2000 gal/day Trim Tabs/Stabilizers: (2) Naiad stabilizer S10 w/5” shafts & 30f 2 Searocq Control Panel. Bow Thruster: American Bowthruster 110hp (4) Control Stations Steering System: Jastram Dual Ram Fuel Separator & Filtration: Westfalia OTB-2-00-066 Fuel Oil Separator Sewage System: Head Hunter Tidal Wave (New Spring 2012) Fresh Water System: (2) AO Smith 85g water heaters @ 12kW Each (2)Sea recovery SRC10 M3-SW/H Watermakers @2600 gal/day Bilge Water Filtration: Sigma Oily Water Separator Air (2) Quincy 310L Air Compressors Bathrooms (14) Microphor LF210 Toilets (2) Microphor Bidets CAPACITIES Fuel Capacity 22,193 Gallons Lube Oil Capacity: 440 Gallons Waste Oil Capacity: 320 Gallons Sludge Oil Capacity: 95 Gallons Fresh Water Capacity: 4,900 Gallons Grey Water Capacity: 1,342 Gallons Black Water Capacity 2,364 Gallons
- PILOTHOUSE & NAVIGATIONAL EQUIPMENT
- Aft is raised bench seating in beige leather with oval marble chart table. The leather Ricaro Pilot Chair overseas all the navigation equipment listed below: Radar: (2) Furuno 2125 ARPA Radar Gyrocompass: Anschutz standard 20 Gyro compass Magnetic Compass: Anschutz Auto Pilot: Anschutz Pilotstar D Autopilot Depth Sounder: Furuno Colour Video Sounder FCV-1000 Datamarine Depth sounder Electronic Charts Transas Navisailor Version 3.2 (Version 2.00.320(b3010) ECS C-Map ECS Systems Monitor International Integrated Systems Monitors in Wheelhouse and Engineers study, with repeater in crew mess GPS: (2) Northstar 952X Wind/Speed Log: B&G Hydra 2 Wind, Depth, Speed(+ Remote Displays in Master, Capt cabin, Crew Mess) Navtex: Furuno NX-500 Searchlights (2) ACR RCL-600 mounted on mast Security N/A Rudder Indicator (2) Anschutz Angle indicators Remote Engine Controls (4) PMC Pneumatic controls
- COMMUNICATION SYSTEMS
- SATcom: JRC JUE – 85 Inmarsat c Receiver JRC NDZ 127CI Sat C data Terminal with NKA 800 Dot Matrix printer Telephone System: Panasonic KX – TD1232 Telephone /Intercom(25 extensions) SSB: Furuno FS 5000 400W SSB Radio VHF: Furuno FM – 8000 VHF Radio Furono RB 700 Remote Stations MF: Furuno DSC – 6A MF DSC Receiver MOB Alert Man Overboard Alarm System Fax HP 700 Fax Weatherfax Furono Fax 207 Weather Fax TV SeaTel Satellite TV System ( 40” Dish on Mast) Horn Kahlenberg T3 Satphone Thrane and Thrane AIS Furono Universal AIS
- DECK EQUIPMENT
- Anchor Windlass: (2) Steen 23.50 Windlasses w/Vertical Pull Aft Warping Capstans: (2) Steen 59.48 Warping Capstans Anchors: (2) 430 KG Pool Anchors Anchor Chain: Port 630’ ¾” Stud Link, Stbd 450’ ¾” Stud Link Boat Crane and Davits: (2) Nautical Structure Davits Port: 4,000 lb / Stbd: 3,000lb Passerelle: (1) Cramm Passarelle 15’ Reach
- D’NATLIN, Delta Hull 150-001 General Construction Specification The hull and superstructure are composite construction with the use of multiple layers of E-glass stitched rovings and chopped strand mat. The outer layers of the hull skin are laminated with isophtalic resin for added blister protection. From the keel to a position just below the portholes the hull shell laminate is heavy single skin (solid) laminate. From that point and above the construction of the hull, decks, deckhouse and coachroofs is of a composite double skinned (sandwich) construction with structural vertical grain balsa core. Fuel and freshwater tanks are of integral construction forming additional support and rigidity to the hull structure. All construction meets or exceeds ABS rules for Yachts in unrestricted service. Specific manufacture of materials: Stitched roving-mat fabric: Brunswick Technologies (now part of Owens Corning) CM 3208 Balsa Core: Baltek Corporation Resin: Reichhold isophtalic and orthopthalic resin
- SECURITY, FIRE FIGHTING & SAFETY EQUIPMENT
- Security Equipment: CCTV System: Elbex Closed circuit Video Surveillance System EXMD931 (5 Cameras / 3 Monitors) Nightsight Thermal Vision System Fire Fighting Equipment: Fire Control System: Ansul Halon Fire Protection System w/CO2 Actuators for Lazarette & Engine Room Fire Extinguishers: Various Including CO2 & Dry Chemical Alarms: (3) Pull Handle Alarms (Wheelhouse, Fiddly door & Lazaretrte) Smoke, Temperature detectors, Safety Equipment Life Rafts: (2) 12-person Life Rafts Life Rings: (4) EPIRBS: (4) 406 MHz - 1 in Each Life Raft Flares: Various Medical Equipment: First Aid Kits, Defibrillator, (3) Oxygen bottles Equipped with Smoke Hoods & Fire Blankets November 2012: Annual Fire Inspection Life Raft Inspected / Serviced
- GALLEY & LAUNDRY EQUIPMENT
- The galley has 3 access points: from the crew mess below deck, and two hidden pocket doors; one from the formal dining room and the other the main deck foyer. There is padded vinyl flooring, Corian countertops, and generous storage areas above and below the countertops Main Galley Equipment: Cooking Equipment: (2) Garland Ovens/ 6 Stove top burner / (2) Flattops Refrigeration/Freezer: (2) Hobart Refrigerator/Freezer Dishwasher: Whirlpool Crew Galley/Mess Equipment: Cooking Equipment: Maytag Microwave Refrigeration/Freezer: KitchenAid Other: InSinkErator Additional Galley Equipment: Cooking Equipment: GE Microwave/ Convection Oven Other: Icemaker, trash compactor, overhead exhaust fans, Laundry Equipment: Main Laundry Equipment 3 x Maytag Washer dryer combo
- ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEM
- Each guest cabin, Skylounge and main salon fitted with satellite TV receiver, TV, DVD player, amplifier speakers and remote controls. Main aft deck fitted with removable TV. Boat deck has bracket for TV outside. Crew cabins fitted with TV’s, amplifiers, DVD players. Crew mess also has SAT TV receiver. Programmable LCD Display TV Remote Controls in the Skylounge and Guest Staterooms.
- TENDERS & TOYS
- Tenders: 14’ 2006 Nautica Center Console RIB Tender 75hp 4-Stroke Yamaha Outboard Dive Gear: Bauer Air Compressor, (6) Tanks, Fill Fittings
- D’NATALIN represents the pinnacle of United States yacht building skills and technologies and boasts rare “old world” craftsmanship. Built by Delta Marine in Seattle, Washington, using a unique production mold and “state of the art” composite construction creates a flawless yacht finish with lasting maintenance-free construction. D’NATALIN is a full displacement World Cruising design boasting moderate draft and exceptional sea keeping abilities. Since launching in 1996 she has effortlessly circumnavigated the globe with original owner’s family and crew. D’NATALIN is once again ready to send her new Owners on the adventure of a lifetime in complete comfort and safety. If you are searching for a yacht with world cruising range and capabilities and enjoy a timeless traditional Honduran Mahogany raised paneled “work of art” interior, you will not be disappointed in this magnificent vessel. D’NATALIN represents an outstanding value.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Frank Grzeszczak / Cell 954.494.7096 / firstname.lastname@example.org Co-Broker: Frank Grzeszczak, Jr. / Cell 954.830.4867 / email@example.com