- 50 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 8V92 TA
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
Stepping onto DAY DREAMIN you realize she is an extraordinary 50’ Sportfish. Outfitted for serious fishing and extensive comfortable cruising. Her 16’ 11” beam produces massive cockpit and interior spaces unmatched in this size vessel of her vintage.
DAY DREAMIN shows her extensive refit with only 200 hours (SMOH) Detroit 8V92 TA’s at 735 HP and her beautiful updated interior. Clean and ready to fish and cruise; she is easy to see in Coconut Grove, FL.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- DAY DREAMIN demonstrates the great design and durability of Post Convertibles. She is well maintained with caring, experienced owners. Stepping aboard you notice the spaciousness begins in the 150 square foot cockpit surrounded by teak cap boards. The pedestal table easily seats eight for dinner or can accommodate a fighting chair. In deck fish box and removable live well to starboard keeps the space clean. There is a massive in deck storage compartment to port. All the amenities you expect in a modern fish boat are on this 50 Post; fresh and salt water washdown; bait prep and freezer, tackle center; Rupp Marine Outriggers, rod holders, outdoor speakers for the evening entertainment. The tonneau cover is designed to be raised into a bimini top providing a shaded cockpit.
- Main Salon
- Stepping up through the wide door into the salon, you notice the teak and holly floor carries throughout the boat; added just 2 years ago. The floor is designed with engine access panels for any extensive engine work needed in the future. You quickly feel the warmth in rich cherry woods and light, contrasting counter and tabletops. Custom 2” wood blinds provide privacy or raised allow views out the massive windows all around. The L-Shaped sofa to port and easy chair to starboard gives ample space for the evening refuge. To port is the wet bar with icemaker and Sidebar liquor dispenser. To starboard forward is the huge L-shaped settee. The table and countertops are all in beautiful granite A new 42” Sharp Aquos flat screen with SAT TV also displays the Sirius Satellite Weather. Air conditioning w/reverse cycle heat Built in end cabinet starboard w/Granite top Chair (1) Coffee table, teak top Engine hatches Entertainment center w/42” color TV w/remote & antenna, AM/FM Sony STR DE595 receiver w/speakers & CD/DVD player Fiberglass floor with engine room ceiling gel coated white Frameless windows w/fixed sides ICOM IC M502 VHF radio L-shaped dinette w/table & storage L-shaped lounge w/sleeper hideaway Lighting, DC Receptacles, 120V duplex (3) Shades Storage cabinets Teak interior, including large cabin doors Telephone & cable TV outlets Tinted tempered glass Upholstered valances
- The large galley to port amidships and down 3 steps remains open to the salon. The galley is outfitted nicely for complete meal preparation. The beautiful granite is carried through to the galley counters. A large, deep stainless steel sink and new appliances; Princess 3 burner cooktop and oven, full size Amana 19 cubic foot refrigerator/freezer, and GE Spacemaker washer and dryer (all less than two years old). Storage in the cabinets, floor and brow gives you ample room for extended cruising. Granite galley countertop & stainless steel sink w/disposal Princess electric range, three burner w/oven Exhaust blower Lighting, DC LG Microwave oven Receptacle, 120V duplex, GFI (3) Amana 19 cubic foot refrigerator/freezer New Single lever faucet w/pullout spray Soap dispenser Storage cabinets & drawers Teak and holly floor w/storage below
- Master Stateroom
- Stepping forward is the Grand Master. Huge space in front of the Island Queen bed with giant hanging lockers to port and starboard. Beautiful, simple cabinetry all around the bed and under bed drawers creates abundant storage in the Master. The ensuite head has an enclosed shower and marble vanity. Air conditioning w/reverse cycle heat Bedspread, quilted Teak and Holly Floor Deck hatch, frosted w/screen & blackout shields Floor lights under berth Hanging locker w/light, cedar lined Headboard, upholstered Hull liner, vinyl w/padding Lighting, DC Locker w/shelves, cedar lined Mirror on door, full length Mirror over headboard, full width Queen walk around berth w/6” foam mattress, hinged Reading lights, DC (2) Receptacle, 120V duplex Storage cabinets overhead Storage under hinged berth, cedar lined
- Master and Guest Heads
- Air conditioning w/reverse cycle heat Deck hatch, frosted w/screen & blackout shields (master only) Electric toilet w/holding tank & level indicator lights Exhaust fan Faucets & fixtures, designer Holding tank w/Y valve & seacocks for dockside & overboard pumpout Lighting, DC Teak and Holly floor Medicine cabinet w/mirror Posi-Temp shower valves Private entrance doors Receptacle, 120V duplex, GFI Shower stall w/seat, hand held nozzle, light, exhaust fan, towel locker w/light, automatic sump pump & safety glass door Towel bar Vanity w/one piece molded counter & sink
- VIP Stateroom - Amidships
- This large stateroom is to starboard as you pass forward down the companion way. Very wide twin bunks and copious storage above and below. A private entrance into the guest head with enclosed shower. Air conditioning w/reverse cycle heat Berths w/4” upholstered foam mattress Teak and Holly Floor Deck hatch, frosted w/screen & blackout shields Hanging locker w/light, cedar lined Hull liner, vinyl w/padding Lighting, DC Mirror on door, full length Pillows w/shams (2) Reading lights, DC (2) Receptacle, 120V duplex Storage drawers
- Guest Stateroom - Port
- The second guest quarters is to port across from the guest head. Extra wide bunks with hanging locker and storage below. Air conditioning w/reverse cycle heat Teak and Holly Floor Deck hatch, frosted w/screen & blackout shields Hull liner, vinyl w/padding Lighting, DC Pillows w/shams (2) Reading lights, DC (2) Receptacle, 120V duplex Storage drawers Upper & lower berths w/4” upholstered foam mattress
- Forward on DAY DREAMIN to the bow is a large brow seat spanning the breadth of the yacht. Room for a large tender with a davit and cradle system. The yacht comes with aluminum East Coast Rails. Molded fiberglass, 11’6” long Area under cockpit gelcoated white Cabinet starboard side w/top loading freezer/refrigerator Cleats, stainless steel (2) Engine room access Fiberglass boarding box Fiberglass cover boards Fiberglass fish boxes, removable (2) w/hinged lid & recessed pulls Fiberglass walk thru transom door & gate Fresh water washdown w/spigot Gas springs on cabinet lids, stainless steel Hatches drain overboard (2) Hawser pipes, stern (2) Insulated box under salon step Light under shelter overhang, DC Lights under side decks, DC (2) Manual control for Halon® fire system Reinforcement for fighting chair Scuppers (2) Sea water washdown pump, DC Shore water connection w/pressure regulator Shoreline electrical inlet, 50 amp/220V Storage drawers in entrance to engine room, white Tackle & storage cabinet port side w/molded sink & water spray
- Electronics and Helm
- The flybridge affords great visibility from the twin Murray Captain’s chairs into the cockpit while fishing and forward while under way. Lots of comfortable seating around for the guests. Roll up U-shaped cutouts in the Eisenglass. The Garmin 3210 GPS and NavNet VX2 provide for navigation, Open Array 48 Mile radar, and SAT Weather. Molded fiberglass, 1 piece Air horn, dual trumpet Aluminum rails w/6 rod holders & bridge ladder w/treads, anodized Battery parallel switch Ritchie Powerdamp Compass, 5” lighted DC feed, main circuit breaker panel protected Electronics cabinets Full instrumentation & VDO gauges, lighted Hydraulic steering w/Stainless Steel Steering Wheel Interior storage compartments gel coated white Murray Helm & companion chair, adjustable Lounge seating, cushioned fwd. & side w/side rod storage space Monitoring station - bilge blowers, bilge pumps, Halon® fire system, generator & high exhaust temperature Receptacle, 120V weatherproof, GFI Red night vision lights (2), w/opt. hardtop Stereo speakers w/volume control Storage area fwd., in console & fwd. seat Storage areas scuppered for water Trim tab switch
- Air conditioner & generator internal sea water strainers Batteries, engine w/fiberglass boxes Battery chargers, electronic, DC (1) Battery condition indicators on bridge Battery paralleling system w/remote bridge switch Bonding system, complete internal w/transom zinc Central vacuum system Electric transmission drive oil gauges Electrical control center w/back lighting, AC/DC thermal/magnetic circuit breakers in separate panels, voltmeter, amp meter & generator controls – in upper salon cabinet Electrical panel protected for overload Galvanic bonding, large dyna plate ground Galvanic Isolator Northern Lights 8Kw Generator Generator battery High water bilge alarm, audible Lights in all hanging lockers on magnetic switches Navigation lights, international Receptacles, 120V duplex each room Riding bearing grounds, shafts Shore cord, 50 amp/220V service, 50’ Shore cord, telephone & cable TV Shore line transfer switch Visual & audible signals for engine high water temperature, low oil pressure & high exhaust temperature Wires color coded and numbered
- Engine Details and Mechanical Equipment
- Air conditioning, 3 zone w/reverse cycle heat Bilge blowers, 4” (2) Bilge pumps, auto & manual (2) Dri-Dek flooring in engine room Dripless shaft & rudder ports Engine alternators Engine and generator hour meter Engine fresh water recovery system, if req. Engine mounted oil filters Engine room air intakes w/filters Engine room fans, 120V 12” (2) Engine room gel coated white Engine room lights, AC & DC Engine synchronizer Engine vibration mounts, 4 point Engines fused separately External sea water strainers Fresh water spigot & hose in engine room Fresh water tank, 240 gal. w/gauge Fuel filters/water separator - engine & generator Fuel gauges for both tanks on bridge Fuel lines, all Coast Guard type A1 Fuel shut-off valves Fuel tanks, aluminum polyurethane coated white, 870 gal. total capacity Fuel transfer pump between tanks Halon® fire extinguishing system w/discharge light - automatic & manual (2 - 20 lb.) Hydraulic Steering Mufflers - engine & generator Oil pump out w/reservoir, engine & generator Paper towel holder, engine room Propellers, Nibral four blade (2) Receptacle, 120V duplex, GFI, engine room Rudders, manganese bronze Seacocks on all through hull fittings below waterline, w/labels & electrical bonding Shafts 2-1/2” Aquamet 22 tapered both ends (2) Struts, V type manganese bronze Through hull fittings clear coated Trim tabs w/zincs, electro-hydraulic Twin diesel engines, fresh water cooled Walk-in engine room w/aluminum ladder Water heater, 20 gallon Water system w/pump, 120V
- Anchor line locker w/deck hawser pipe, galvanized chain & 3/4”x300’ nylon rope Anchor, Delta™ Anti-fouling bottom paint Bow pulpit, fiberglass w/stainless steel insert Bow rail, anodized aluminum Cleats, stainless steel, 2 bow, 4 spring & chocks (2 bow) Companionway grab rails External cabinet doors are fiberglass or painted acrylic Fire extinguishers, portable (4) First aid kit Flare kit Fog bell Grab rails p&s, aluminum Painted boot stripe Stainless steel rub rail, solid, over vinyl guard rail
- PLEASE CONTACT RICHARD GLAZER @ 954-732-9060
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.