- 39 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 370 B
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
WOW, this 39 Silverton motor yacht looks like new! Less than 150 engine hours on twin Cummins diesel engines, this one owner beauty has all the comforts of home. Real cherry wood throughout interior with neutral carpeting and Ultraleather upholstery provide a warm comfy feeling. Well-equipped galley includes 3 burner cook top, full size refrigerator, never been used wall oven, and convection microwave complete the convenience package.
KVH M-3 SAT TV with 2 receivers, Bose 3-2-1 CD/DVD and 2 televisions provide ultimate entertainment.
Interior / exterior carpets, vinyl, cabinetry all are like new and show owner care. Seller also in process of replacing
ALL exterior canvas! Hurry may still be time to select your colors.
Don’t miss this well maintained, low hour diesel powered 39 as she is the boat for you and turnkey ready.
- VESSEL WALKTHROUGH
- Entry is from the oversize swim platform to molded in stairs, or from port or starboard side entry points allow for fixed dock or floating dock set ups. Silverton’s patented SideWalk.® provides easy access forward from the bridge, and provides for a wide full beam salon. Cabin entry is thru a wide sliding door to soft carpeted steps to expansive interior “living” area. The separate dinette area is to port featuring cherry finished table, and uncommonly roomy galley to starboard is remarkable for a vessel this size, which give a feel of upscale luxury. The starboard convertible L-shape lounge is sprawling; and provides additional sleeping area for two, with pull-out “Flexsteel” sleeper. Forward is the VIP stateroom featuring an innerspring mattress and guest head with separate shower access thru companionway, or cabin. The master stateroom aft has a sliding cherry pocket door, and its own head with large separate shower area. Again both staterooms are ample, elegantly outfitted, and have queen-sized berths. Engine access is thru two large removable panels to a ladder into well laid out mechanical room with great access for the captain or professional technician. The 39 Motor Yacht is as you like it, no matter whether your pleasure is the great outdoors or the great indoors...
- MAIN SALON
- AM/FM Single CD Stereo – Salon Furniture-Grade Cherry Solid and Laminate Cabinetry Convertible Sofa Bed, Flexsteel Custom Blinds Designer Draperies Designer Bedspreads Designer Accent Pillows Entertainment Center with Bose 3-2-1 system High Gloss Horizontal Cabinet Surfaces Ottoman/Coffee Table Overhead Hatches w/Screens 100% Nylon Scotchgard® Protected Carpeting Solid Cherry Passageway Doors Cabinet and Drawer Face Frames 20" Flat Panel TV w/DVD – Salon Telephone/Cable TV Hook-Ups UltraLeather™ Sofa & Dinette Air Conditioning / Heat– 3 Zones SAT TV Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Amtico® Flooring Corian® Countertops Exhaust Fan Wall Oven Like New! Microwave/Convection Oven Range – 3 Burner Electric Refrigerator/Freezer (110V-12V) – Full Size Plenty of storage for food, plates and whatever you need to bring along
- MASTER STATEROOM
- Innerspring Mattresses Island style bed Wardrobe Lockers, cherry TV / DVD with SAT TV receiver Large aft window Head with Vacuflush toilet Separate stall shower Carbon Monoxide Detector
- GUEST STATEROOM
- Off-set bed with mattress Cherry cabinets Pre-wired for TV and phone Overhead hatch with screen Soft padded neutral carpeting Access to guest head and shower Carbon Monoxide Detector
- ELECTRONICS & HELM
- Compass Raymarine Tri-Data Raymarine C-80 color GPS / Plotter Raymarine 215 Vhf Raymarine closed array radar Battery parallel switch Remote spotlight controls Anchor windlass controls High water alarm Tilt steering wheel Sony am/fm stereo CD Storage cabinets Dual Horns Engine Alarms Dual Lever Throttle and Transmission Controls Engine Hour meter Fume detector
- Aft Deck Molded-In Bench Seat Aft Deck Weather Boards Anchor Locker Windlass Anchor Roller w/Flange Bow Pulpit 1" Bow Rails 316L Stainless Steel Hardware Dockside Water Connection Electrical Storage Locker In Transom Cable Master shore cord system Fly bridge Handrails – Stainless Steel Fly bridge Storage Frameless Opening Window System Molded-In Diamond Non-Skid Mooring, Quarter and Spring Cleats Radar Arch/Mast SideWalk™ Molded Steps to Bridge Sun pad on Foredeck w/Drink holders Swim Platform w/Ladder Transom Shower Transom Storage Venturi Windscreen – Framed (Flybridge) Flybridge Seating for Eight Wet Bar with sink and Icemaker
- AC/DC Converter Accessory Wiring On Bridge Batteries – Deep Cycle 4 Circuit Breakers (12V) Circuit Breakers (120V) Color-Coded Harnessed Wiring System (12V) Dockside Electrical Connection w/Cord (1@50 Amp – 240V) GFCI System Glomex® TV/FM Antenna Lighting – Interior (12V) Lighting – Interior 12V and 120V Lighting – Courtesy (12V) Lighting – Zoned Controls Lights – Navigation (COLREGS) Polarity Indicators High Quality Tinned Stranded Copper Wiring KVH SAT TV M-3 with two receivers Water/Holding Tank Monitors
- ENGINE DETAILS & MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT
- Anti-Fouling Bottom Paint Ball Valves on Underwater Thru-Hulls Battery Safety Switches Battery Safety Trays Bonding System Fire Extinguishing System) Cummins 370 Diamond series diesels 146 hours Kohler generator with sound shield 152 hours 9kw Acoustic and Thermal Insulation Dripless Shaft Seals Engine Room Lighting Fresh Water Cooling Fuel Gauge – Electric Fuel Lines – Flexible USCG Type 1 Fuel Tanks – 5052 Aluminum w/Baffles Holding Tank w/Dockside and Overboard Discharge Hydraulic Steering Internal Sea Strainers – Diesel Engines Macerator Pump Manganese Bronze Rudders Manganese Bronze Struts Propellers Pressurized Water System Shower Sump Pump (Auto) Stainless Steel Propeller Shafts Structural Steel Engine Beds Trim Tabs Underwater Exhaust Vinylester Barrier Coat Fuel/Water Separators Oil Changer system
- BROKERS COMMENTS
- This is a very clean 39 Silverton. The low hours, diesel engines and added electronics make this one stand out. Don’t forget seller will be replacing ALL canvas including bridge enclosure and aft cockpit enclosure, a $ 10,000 value.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.