MAJOR PRICE REDUCTION!!
Current owners are living aboard this clean classic Hatteras. Previous owner used her as a dinner cruiser. She has had constant care and current owner runs her every week. She is ready to cruise the Chesapeake.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Large salon with cockpit entrance and side doors to lower helm in salon. Flybridge access from aft deck which has wet bar and enclosure. Bridge and seating under custom hardtop and dinghy with davit with electric hoist. Galley is down with dinette. Forward is the crew's quarters with head and shower. Going aft to port is the guest stateroom. The guest head is to starboard and going aft is the master's head with its separate shower stall and toilet, moving futher is the master stateroom with island queen.
- Master Stateroom
- Located Aft Island Queen berth Hanging locker (2) Night stands
- VIP Stateroom
- Located aft to port Twin berths Hanging locker Drawer storage
- Guest Stateroom
- Located forward (2) Bunk berths Hanging locker Drawer storage
- Guest Head
- Located forward Shower Sink Raritan electric toilet Cabinet Lectrasan waste treatment
- Located down Kenmore refigerator Kenmore freezer Sharp microwave New electric stove Water heater Kenmore washer and dryer Dockside fresh water pressure system Counter Sink
- Located up (2) Leather sofas New carpet (Jan 2013)
- Electrical System
- 110V AC Electrical system 12V/32V DC Electrical system ProMariner Auto battery charger Westerbeke 15kW Generator with 850hrs 50' Dockside electrical cable #3 New batteries in 2012
- Electronics and Navigation
- Ross depth sounder on Flybridge Hummingbird depth finder Furuno GPS Raytheon 41X ICOM VHF M502
- Deck and Hull
- 65lb Bruce anchor with davit - 250' line and 150' galvanized chain Bow pulpit with rails Tender with davit Helm seat Teak swim platform Bennett trim tab Windshield wipers Ideal windlass 10' Boston Whaler Side rail with teak Deck dock boxes and fender racks Aft deck table and chairs Aluminum boarding ramp Custom aluminum framed flybridge hardtop Aft deck enclosure
- Engine and Mechanical
- Air conditioner - (3) Marine Air units Spare prop (2) Bilge blowers (4) Bilge pumps Lower helm and flybridge engine control Engine hour meter Glendenning engine synchronizer CO2 Fire control system Fresh water cooling system Dual Racor fuel filters Fuel shut-off valve Spare shaft and wheels (mounted) Oil transfer system Perko raw water sea strainer Allison's transmission
- Oriental rug Salon desk
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.