- 105 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- C18 ACERT
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: Italy) The Benetti Tradition 105 was designed for those who wish to cruise in style and this beauty will do just that. With five owner/guest staterooms and accommodations for a crew of five, you are insured a quality cruise.
A flying bridge tops this motor yacht with upper control station, large settee that overlooks the bow, an elevated sun deck with room for many.
A level down, the upper deck has the wheelhouse with helm that features full electronics and communications, captain’s chair, an leather sofa, and opens at the rear to spacious upper deck lounge. Designed for entertaining the upper deck lounge has a service bar with stools, tables & chairs for dining, and cushions lounges with cocktail tables. Starboard is a stairway for easy access to the aft deck below.
The main deck has the huge master stateroom forward with a panoramic view of the sea and is furnished to provide the most comfortable cruise possible. Moving aft there is a staircase for access lower deck. A full galley is located port side and serves the dining room located amidships. The main salon is aft with seating for many and a large screen TV for entertainment. Sliding doors at the rear of the salon open to an open air cockpit lounge designed for relaxing, entertaining, or dining. There is a stairway to the swim platform for swimmers and divers.
The lower deck has two VIP staterooms and two twin staterooms with accommodations for eight. There are also accommodations for a crew of five.
Powered by twin 1001-hp Caterpillar C18 diesel engines this beauty will cruise with comfort and dependability. There is reverse cycle HVAC unit with digital controls for interior comfort, generators for offshore electrical power, and reverse osmosis watermaker for fresh water. Well equipped, this Tradition 105 is ready to cruise in style. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing.
Note: all prices are in EU - some sites do not transmit properly
- Open Flybridge Radar Arch Elevated Sun Deck Dual Stairways to Upper Deck
- Upper Deck
- Wheelhouse with: Helm Station Guest Lounge Outdoor Lounge with Hard Top Service Bar Dining Table with Seating for 8 Jacuzzi Spa Tender Storage Aft with Davit Stairway to Cockpit
- Main Deck
- Walkaround Main Deck Foredeck Sun Lounge Teak Deck Master Stateroom Forward with Spectacular View Companionway to Lower Deck Galley Dining Room Main Salon Covered Cockpit Stairway to Upper Deck
- Lower Deck
- Two VIP Staterooms Two Twin Staterooms Crew Quarters
- Audio - Video Equipment
- Salon 32" Sharp LCD TV CD & DVD FM Receiver Master Stateroom 32" Sharp LCD TV CD & DVD FM Receiver VIP Staterooms 19" Sharp LCD TV CD & DVD FM Receiver Twin Guest Cabins 17" Sharp LCD TV Marine Sound System Crew Mess 17" LCD TV Marine Sound System
- Electronics & Navigation
- Simrad 36-mile Radar Gyro Compass Magnetic Compass Cetreck Mult-function Display Navicontrol Auto Pilot GPS Nobeltec Chart Plotter Sailor 4801 DSC VHF Radio RX-TDA30 PABX
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin 1001 Caterpillar C18 Diesel Engines 340 hours 54-hp Hydraulic Bow Thruster Naiad Stabilizers Two Kohler 50-kW Generators Idromar Reverse Osmosis 320-l/hr Water Maker Reverse Cycle HVAC
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- More Than Just A Brokerage Company Assisting Our Clients With: Brokerage • Advertising • Listings • Buying • Selling • Trades • Financing • Insurance Captains • Sea Trials • Surveys • Detailing • CE Certification • Global Transportation Electrical Power Conversions Licensed & Bonded Benetti Video