- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Twin 8.2 MAG HO Sea Core
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Thunderbird Products has again demonstrated its mastery of design and construction in the cruiser arena with its newest Performance Cruiser, the Formula 37 PC. The 37 PC is reminiscent of its sibling, the 40 PC. This John Adams design incorporates similar concepts and philosophies into a slightly smaller package. Adams, Formula’s exclusive designer for over 35 years, has created yet another avant and practical cruiser in the 37. At 38 feet, five inches in length overall (37 feet less the bow platform) and with an 12 foot beam, the 37 PC presents a European flair with its forward-swept radar arch and flowing lines, yet boasts plentiful storage and an expansive cockpit. Inviting and functional, the cockpit is equally prepared for long-range cruising or afternoon entertaining. The seating, with comfortable accommodations for 12, is aesthetically pleasing without being overstated, and ergonomically correct in every aspect, from the two-position helm seat–which allows the captain to stand, lean or sit–to the expansive lounge seating. Passengers can choose to recline or sit in the port side lounge, or enjoy the U-shaped aft lounge/sunning area, where installing the standard cockpit tables allows for a game, meal or snack, and lowering the tables and adding cushions creates an expansive sunning area. The fifteen polished aluminum drink holders placed about the cockpit mean everyone’s beverage is within easy reach, regardless of where they are sitting. The spacious cabin has up to 6´ 7? of headroom and is entered through a one-piece, sliding curved acrylic door. Elegant, airy and complete with comfortable appointments, the cabin sleeps six people, two in the stateroom, two in the aft cabin/lounge area and two in the main salon. The 37 PC main cabin is equipped with a 26" LCD HDTV/DVD combo and a Kenwood® AM/FM/CD stereo with high-power output. The deluxe galley is enhanced by a Corian® countertop, round, polished stainless sink and below-counter refrigerator. The impressive array of galley equipment also includes a flush ceramic cooktop, microwave oven and in-counter trash receptacle. The exclusive Formula cabinetry is expertly designed and skillfully tooled. The clean presentation and precise fit are the result of exacting assembly methods and top-quality materials. The High-gloss Deep Cherry cabinet space is plentiful, and lower cabinets are lighted when opened. The Ultraleather™ U-shaped lounge to starboard features a removable wood-trimmed table that can be converted into a double berth. The forward cabin features a spacious centerline bed with drawer storage below as well as two hanging lockers with automatic lights. The head is spacious and comfortable with a molded fiberglass vanity with lower doors in high-gloss Deep Cherry and Corian® countertop, stainless sink and an enclosed stall shower with a hinged acrylic door. The expansive aft cabin features an Ultraleather lounge with cocktail table. The lounge converts to a double bed for guests. The aft cabin hanging locker is cedar-lined with an automatic light, and the entire area can be enclosed with a privacy partition for sleeping or for a stand-up changing area.
- The spacious cabin has up to 6´ 7? of headroom and is entered through a one-piece, sliding curved acrylic door. Elegant, airy and complete with comfortable appointments, the cabin sleeps six people, two in the stateroom, two in the aft cabin/lounge area and two in the main salon.
- Factory Installed Options
- Twin Mercruiser 8.2 Magnum HO engines, Flagship design graphics, Ralf Lauren décor, Mercruiser Axius premier package includes ( DTS throttles, Smart Craft vessel view, Sky Hook positioning system, Auto Pilot), hdtv / dvd aft cabin, Cockpit hdtv/dvd, 16k Btu cockpit air-conditioning, cockpit refrigerator, vacuum head / macerator, anchor washdown system, Vhf radio, Raymarine E120 withh Radar, hardtop, Underwater lighting, cockpit / swim deck vinyl teak grain decking, 18k Btu cabin air, all chain anchor windlass, polished remote spot light.
- Decor Package
- Flagship designer / midnight blue, cockpit white base vinyl / midnight blue accents, dash panel dark wood burl, cockpit corian graylite, cabin seating saddle / brown stone, upgraded décor to Ralph Lauren coastal quilt, cabin flooring Baltic birch, cabinetry ash upper / zebrano lowers, corian cabin night sky, canvas midnight blue.
- Sliding locking cabin door, cherry wood grain entry steps, private forward stateroom w / double high gloss doors, centerline bed w / Sensus memory foam mattress, forward cabin 19” lcd / hdtv / dvd combo player, 26” lcd / hdtv / dvd combo player in the salon, Clarion am / fm / cd stereo w / changer control, 10 disc cd changer,(4) 150 watt 6.5” marine speakers w / 1000 watt amplification, 8” subwoofer w / 100 watt amplification, muti feature controller and I pod docking station, Ultra Leather aft cabin lounge / double berth conversion, high gloss cocktail table and privacy curtain, built in wall vacuum, in floor storage areas, complete galley with high gloss finishes w/ storage , dove tailed hardwood drawers, full Corian countertops, beverage center, polished SS sink, concealed (2) burner stove, SS refrigerator / microwave oven, Krups coffer maker, in counter trash container, demand water system / one point fill w/ water level gauge, water heater w / heat exchanger, molded private head compartment w / molded vanity and lower door, high gloss finishes, Corian counter tops, polished SS sink, Flush / Forget vacuum head and macerator pump, separate shower stall w / hinged acrylic door / exhaust fan, cabin bilge pump w/ high water alarm, ( 2 ) CO detectors.
- Formula Guard Protection
- Formula Guard, our Five-Year Limited Protection Plan, guarantees long term satisfaction until July 2017 . This covers all the components on the boat that normally have a 1 year protection plan.
- Exterior Features
- NMMA yacht certification, 10 year structural warranty, transferable 5 year formula guard limited protection plan, Imron graphics, structural hull matrix, foam filled hull cavities, chemically bonded & thru bolted deck to hull joint, electric windlass with 200’ chain & chain counter, polished stainless steel anchor with hand held remote, polished remote control search light, (10) custom cast Formula logo cleats, (3) forward polished Bomar cabin venting hatches w / intergraded Ocean Air rollout screen and black out privacy shade, polished SS windshield frame w/ wipers, transom hot / cold shower, molded fiberglass trunk area w / pneumatic lifts includes storage for fenders (4), cockpit table, and filler cushion and pedestals, Fwd. deck chase lounges with covers, city water inlet.
- Molded in dash forward deck access with SS hand rail, Burl wood finish dash panel, Dino steering wheel, Bennett trim tab switches / indicator with auto retract feature, 12 volt plug, (15) polished SS drink holders, Hardtop / Swim Platform / Cockpit blue and white LED illumination, weather resistant cockpit seating treated with Pre-Fixx coating – Tenera – element resistant thread, Dri – Fast foam and StarLite XL marine panel construction, twin command seating, port side lounge with lined storage, aft u-shaped lounge seating with fiberglass lined storage and two dual height tables with sun pad insert, demand water system, custom patterned carpet, molded wet bar w / intergraded sink Corian counter tops and trash container, hardtop with full enclosure including Lexan forward panels ( 3) , color coordinated cockpit Sunbrella acrylic cockpit cover all with Sunbrella storage bags, (6) 150 watt 6.5” marine grade speakers w / 1000 watt amplification, polished SS grills and separate tweeter system.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.