- 33 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
PRICE REDUCED $25,000 3/7/2013 !!!
ULTIMATE TUNA OR OFFSHORE DOWNEASTERN FISHING MACHINE ...
Custom-built by AAC Marine to ABYC and commercial fishing standards.
Excellent for long offshore fishing trips or charter,
this vessel has 1500+ mile range at 7 knots,
with fuel burn of less than 2 gph.
Comfortable 20 mph cruise or 28 mph top end.
Permits are available for charter and commercial fishing
for the Gulf of Mexico.
Builder's survey available.
THIS IS THE BUILDER'S PERSONAL VESSEL.
He wants the boat sold NOW - bring all offers !!!
Smaller trades considered.
- Accommodations Overview
- This is a custom-built fishing machine, offering accommodations for (3) fisherman. 6' 4" Headroom.
- Salon / Dinette
- Full length bench seat. Teak and holly table. Teak and holly sole. Padded overhead and bulkheads. Natural ventilation. Air conditioning. (2) Electric fans.
- Galley is up to starboard. 8 cubic-foot Sea Frost refrigeration system with two-inch insulation. Force 10 (2) burner electric stove with rails. Sharp Carousel microwave oven. Black & Decker stainless steel convection oven. Krups stainless steel electric coffee maker. Plates, cookware, silverware. GFCI protection.
- Forward Berths
- (2) Over and under berths to starboard with storage beneath. (1) Berth to port.
- Enclosed fiberglass head. Jabsco electric head system. Fiberglass sink. Handheld convenience shower. Natural ventilation. Solar vent. 12v DC LED.
- Electronics and Navigation Equipment
- (2) Standard 3500 VHF Radios with DSC. Standard Hailer. Furuno GP37 GPS (Wass/Differential). (2) Furuno Waas (Nav Net) GPS Color Plotters/ Color Bottom Machines. (2) Furuno Nav Net II Chart Plotters (ten-inch and seven-inch). Furuno Nav Net Auto Pilot. Furuno Sirius Weather Fax. Dell Computer System - Captain’s chart program. Ritchie Compass with Deviation Card. (2) Furuno 1kW Color Sounder/Underwater Video Systems with digital sounders to Nav Net. Furuno 36-mile color Nav Net Radar. ACR Global Fix EPIRB with built-in GPS. Furuno RDX-300 Weather. Sirius Satellite Stereo. Sirius Weather. Yanmar Electronic Panel. Fireboy Panel. Yanmar Generator Gauges and start stop panel. Charts/Logs/Documents/Publications: US Coast Pilot, USCG/DOT Navigation Regulations, Paper Charts. Drop-down flat screen TV overhead.
- Yanmar 6kW generator in sound shroud - located aft cockpit deck with 691 hours. (8) 12v DC AGM Group 31 Batteries. Xantrax 3-bank 120 amp charger. Xantrax 4000 W inverter. Marine thermoplastic-coated stranded wiring. Breaker and fuse system. 12v DC, 24v DC and 120v AC Voltage. 12v DC and 120v AC panel. Yanmar Generator panel. (1) Marinco 120v AC/30 amp Shore power inlet with “make or break” system.
- Molded hull Airex Cored. Cabin and topsides FRP construction with Nida Core coring. (3) Watertight bulkheads of Airex cored FRP. (7) Aluminum-framed offshore windows. Entrance door with window. Aluminum and Plexiglas safety port on bow deck. Bronze and stainless steel exterior through hulls. Squared transom and custom wedge. 1/2 “ Stainless steel strut. Eight-inch Cutlass bearing. Two-inch Aquamet 22 shafts. 1/2 “ Stainless steel box blade rudders on 1-1/2" shaft. 4-blade Nibral Propellers, 24 x 21, cupped. Full zincs.
- Deck Equipment and Features
- Sea Foam Green Awl grip, red boot, vinyl graphics. Trinidad over epoxy bottom paint - August 2012. Non-skid decking. Starboard side Helm seat. Hard vinyl rub rails with vinyl insert. Fresh water wash down. 23# Fortress anchor with 1200’ of 5/8” rode and 60’ of 5/16” chain. 35# Delta anchor with 1200’ of 1/2" rode and 60’ of 5/16” chain. Maxwell self-tailing windlass. (6) Fenders. (10) Dock lines. (1) Boat hook. Horn. Perko hand-held remote spotlight. COLOREG Navigational lights. Lazarette separated by watertight bulkhead. (2) Sets of underwater lights.
- Fishing Equipment
- (6) Aluminum rocket launchers. (6) Rod holders. (4) Smith stainless steel rod holders bolted to cabin wall. (10) Gunwale-mounted stainless steel rod holders. (2) Cannon Magnum electric reels. (2) Built-in 50 gallon transom live wells. (1) 18 cubic foot Fish box (insulated 2”) with Sea Frost chiller. (2) 2000-gallon Live well pumps, separate sea cocks. (1) 2000-gallon GPH wash down/fire pump. Center wet tub. (12) 12v DC LED Spreader lights. (1) 110v AC spreader light. Tacco 18’ outriggers. Tacco remote canopy mount Lon seal over FRP deck.
- Mechanical Equipment and Engine Details
- Single 440hp Yanmar 6LY3-STP engine with 1200 hours. Holland 50 hydraulic water driven Bow and Stern thrusters. (2) Marine Air pumps. Marine Air 16,000 BTU air conditioning system with reverse cycle and digital controls. Racor fuel filters with electric primers. (2) 12v DC Freshwater pumps. (1) 12v DC Macerator. (1) 12v DC Raw water pump. (6) Rule 2000 bilge pumps with float switches. Teleflex hydraulic steering. Electronic controls. (3) 30 gallon Polyethylene fresh water tanks. (1) 12 gallon Polyethylene holding tank. (2) Aluminum fuel tanks 120 gallons each aft and (1) Polyethylene Heavy Duty Commercial tank 100 gallons forward. 10 Gallon water heater. High water alarm. High temperature fire alarm. External fuel shut-off valve. Fireboy carbon monoxide detector. Fireboy clean agent fire system. (3) B1 Fire extinguishers. (1) B2 Fire extinguisher.
- Safety Equipment
- ACR Global Fix EPIRB with built-in GPS. (8) Adult Type I PFD’s with whistles and lights. (2) Children’s Type I PFD’s with whistles and lights. Throwable ring with painter and Jim Buoy. Solas visual distress signals – in date. Horn. Perko electric remote spotlight. Commercial First Aid Kit. SOLAS OFFSHORE 6-person Life Raft (International Ocean Use) with instructions.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Barry Lipoff - Central Listing Agent - 941-587-4229