- 79 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 1500-hp Diesel
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: France) The Arno Leopard 24 is a hard top cruiser designed to get you where you want go quickly and in style. With a top speed of 36 knots and an enclosed helm with galley, salon, sundeck, fore and aft sun lounges, lower salon, and three staterooms below she is a well-equipped performer.
The walkaround main deck has forward sun lounge, teak decks, enclosed helm with galley and salon, and an open cockpit. The cockpit features dual settees with tables, a cushioned sun lounge and dual stairways to the swim platform. A hydraulic gangway aids boarding.
Below there are three private staterooms and baths There is a master suite forward with full accommodations. There are two guest staterooms one double and one twin. Amidships is a lower salon with large U-shaped sofa with table and ottomans located port side. To starboard is the stairway, a Plasma TV, and an L-shaped settee. Crew quarters for two are located aft.
Powered by twin 1500-hp MTU diesel engines this beauty will cruise at 32 knots with a top speed of 36 knots. Well equipped and professionally maintained, this 79’ Leopard is ready to cruise in style. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing.
Note: price is in EU - not all sites transmit price properly
- Main Deck
- Walkaround Main Deck Teak Deck Foredeck Sun Lounge Enclosed Helm Galley Facing Guest Lounges with Tables Dual Sun Deck Lounges with Tables Aft Deck Sun Lounge Swim Platform Hydraulic Gangway 3.5m Zodiac
- Lower Deck
- Lower Salon with Wenge Finish Large U-Shaped Settee with Table and Ottomans L-Shape Settee with Table Large Screen TV Three Staterooms Master Suite with Island Berth Guest Suite with Doulbe Berth Guest Suite with Twin Berths Crew Quarters
- Electronics & Navigation
- Furuno Electronics: Radar Chart Plotter GP31 GPS Depth Sounder Digital Depth Finder NavTex Robertson APS Auto Pilot Furuno VHF Radio Simrad Compass Samsung Fax CCTV with Engine Room Camera Salon - Plasma TV with Sony DVD and BOSE Sound System Master - 20" Sharp LCD TV with Hi-Fi and DVD Guest Cabins - 15" LCD TV with Hi-Fi and DVD Cockpit - 28" LCD TV with Sony DVD SAT TV Receiver
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin MTU 1500-hp Diesel Engines Bow Thruster Air Conditioning Hydraulic Gangway
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- More Than Just A Brokerage Company Assisting Our Clients With: • Brokerage • Advertising • Listings • Buying • Selling • Trades • Financing • Insurance • Captains • Sea Trials • Surveys • Detailing • CE Certification • Global Transportation • Electrical Power Conversions Licensed & Bonded