- 40 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- QSB 5.9
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
This is the one!! Fresh water, Shed kept, Low hour, Cummins diesel powered, loaded 2007 40’ Sea Ray Sundancer. She is clean, Priced to sell, and ready to go! She is located in Lake Guntersville Alabama, and is navigate able by water anywhere..
Call for more details, set an appointment to see, or to make offer.
- VESSEL WALKTHROUGH
- She has custom swim platform, bow and sunpad canvas covers, as well as a full custom enclosure. There is ample seating in the cockpit for all your family or friends, there is a well appointed helm station with Air conditioning! Go down stairs into the large salon and convertible settee to starboard with loaded Galley to port. The head is forward to port with separate shower to starboard. The private Master is all the way forward. There is also mid-ship cabin with nice L couch which turns into a large comfortable double birth with TV and privacy curtain Boat sleeps six adults.
- Air Conditioning/Heating Full Size Master Berth Hanging Locker Mirrored Rope Locker Mid Berth Conversation Pit Mirrored Storage Cabinet Aft Salon Entertainment Center Salon Sofa Seating Dinette Table 20" Drop Down TV - Salon Stereo System Vacuflush Head Shower Wood Blinds CO2 Detectors Interior Carpet Curtains & Draperies Handrails Indirect Lighting Accent Pillows Interior Wood Finish Flat Screen TV Mid-Cabin Flat Screen TV V-Berth Drop Down TV DVD Salon
- Power Vent Storage Drawers Upper And Lower Storage Cabinetry Stovetop - 2 Burner Electric Trash ReceptacleCoffee Maker Solid Surface Countertop Refrigerator/Freezer Handrail Microwave
- Bottom Paint Bow Rail Canvas Deckfill Plates Deck Rails Deck Vent Hatch Hull Windows Port Lights Rub Rail Transom Wall Storage Swim Platform With Ladder Engine Room Vents Windshield Wipers Beverage Holders Cabin Entry Door Transom Door Handrails Electric Engine Hatch Ice Bucket Ice Maker Cockpit Table Wet Bar Under Water Lights 200' Chain Rode Hook Ups For Cockpit TV Custom Swim Platform, Bow Sunpad Canvas Covers Full 4 Side Custom Canvas And Eisenglass Enclosure
- ELECTRONICS AND HELM
- Raymarine E-Series Package 4 KW Open Array Radar Raymarine VHF Radio High Water Alarms Compass Emergency Start System Gel Coated Dash Air Horns - Concealed Instrument Panel Power Steering, Hydraulic Shift and Throttle Controls Smartcraft Vessel View Display Smartcraft Diagnostics Illuminated Switches Auto-Pilot Cockpit Air
- Generator (9KW) 12v/110v System Batteries Battery Charger (40amp) Battery Switches Cable TV System Galvanic Isolators Shore Power - Dual 30 Amp Glowmax TV Antenna System
- ENGINE DETAILS & MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT
- Twin Cummins QSB5.9 380HP (105Hrs) ZF 801V 1.6 Gear Transmissions 4 Blade 21x23 Props 9KW Onan Generator Auto Fire Suppression System Electric Engine Room Hatch
- BROKERS COMMENTS
- Don’t wait to purchase this super clean, undercover kept, low hour, FRESH WATER 2007 40 SEA RAY Sundancer. She is priced to sell, turnkey ready to go... Her home is in Lake Guntersville Alabama and in navigable waters to the gulf coast, Tennessee, Mississippi or Alabama River waterways. Call to set appointment to see, bring offers.
- Commision Disclaimer
- THIS VESSEL IS A 50/50 COMMISSION SPLIT
- Mechanical Disclaimer
- * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.