- 27 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 496 MAG HOR B-3
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This 2007 270 Sea Ray sundeck is as nice as it looks in the photos. Complete with trailer, captains’ choice Exhaust and 496 Mag B-3 she is luxury with speed. This boat only has 252 hours and has been lift kept, it is a must see.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Entering from the starboard transom door, you step into a big cockpit area with U shaped seating. You have two captains’ chairs with flip up bolsters to sit high when driving. When you walk thru the windshield it opens to a huge bow seating area with room for six. When you move to the front bow area you have a ladder that hides away in the anchor locker for boarding from the stern and bow. It also comes with two showers one in the bow and one on the transom. This model also features a small cabin sleeping area under the driver side console. It also has a built in cooler in the bow and a removable cooler and sink in the cockpit. A great feature on this sundeck is the bow thruster , makes docking in wind a breeze.
- Electronics & Helm
- VHF Radio Bow Thruster Control Trim Tabs Compass Tach and Stereo Remote.
- Engine Details, Electrical & Mechanical Equipment
- Powered by a MerCruiser 496 Mag Horizon with 375 hp and a bravo three drive Corsa thru-hull exhaust system 2-Batteries with Switch
- Broker's Comments
- Other options include: Bimini Top Cockpit and Bow Cover Premier Stereo Upgrade 6-Disc Cd Changer Fire Suppression System Vacu-Flush Head W/Holding Tank Transom Trim Switch
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.