- 75 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- D-2842 LE406
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: France) The Arno Leopard 23 Hard Top is a express cruiser designed to get you where you want go quickly and in style. With a top speed of 33 knots and an enclosed helm with salon, sundeck, forward sun lounge, lower salon, and three staterooms below she is a well-equipped performer.
The walkaround main deck has forward sun lounge, enclosed helm with salon, and an open cockpit. The air conditoned salon features a port side wraparound sofe with twin tables with a second sofa to starboard. A wet bar keeps guests and cew refreshed. The cockpit features dual settees with tables, teak deck, a cushioned sun lounge, and dual stairways to the swim platform. A hydraulic gangway aids boarding.
Below there are three private suites. There is a master suite forward with full accommodations. There are two guest staterooms, one double and one twin. Amidships is a lower salon with large U-shaped sofa with tables and ottomans located port side, with an entertainment center to starboard. Galley and crew quarters are located aft.
Powered by twin 1200-hp MAN diesel engines this beauty will cruise at 28 knots with a top speed of 33 knots. Well equipped and professionally maintained, this 75’ Leopard is ready to cruise in style. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing.
Note: price is in EU - some sites do not transmit price properly
- Main Deck
- Walkaround Main Deck Foredeck Sun Lounge Open Cockpit with Sun Lounge Teak Swim Platform Enclosed Salon Forward Helm Station Wet Bar U-Shaped Settee with Twin Tables Sofa
- Lower Deck
- Three Staterooms Master Suite Forward with Queen Berth Guest Suite with Double Berth Guest Suite with Twin Berths Lower Salon with U-Shaped Sofa with Table and Ottomans L-Shaped Settee with Table Big Screen TV Galley Aft with Crew Quarters for Two
- Electronics & Navigation
- Furuno Electronics: Navtex Radar GPS / Chart Plotter Auto Pilot Speed & Depth Display VHF DSC Radio Simrad Wind Speed & Direction Display Furuno Compass Television SAT TV Receiver CD Player Radio Receiver Cockpit Speakers
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin 1200-hp MAN D2842 Diesel Engines Two Generators Air Conditioning Water Maker Hydraulic Gangway
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- More Than Just A Brokerage Company Assisting Our Clients With: • Brokerage • Advertising • Listings • Buying • Selling • Trades • Financing • Insurance • Captains • Sea Trials • Surveys • Detailing • CE Certification • Global Transportation • Electrical Power Conversions Licensed & Bonded