- 54 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
One of Hatteras’s best, the 54 is a proven fishing machine which provides both anglers and crew with a comfortable ride and roomy accommodations. The shallow 4’2” draft allows cruising and exploring where many others cannot. The over/under v-berth forward and high gloss cherry interior are only part of the many preferred offerings the BUFFER ZONE provides. Her upgraded C-30 Cat’s giver a fast economical cruise of 30 kts with a fuel burn of under 80 GPH.
Easy to see in Palm Beach Gardens.
Quality Trades Considered!!!
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Upon boarding BUFFER ZONE you notice her cockpit offers a custom live well, a double wide factory installed freezer and a backup sturdy control station that you won’t find on many others. Her recently Awl Gripped non-skid decks and cover boards are an indication of her maintenance program. The interior features a three stateroom 2 head layout with the preferred over /under v-berth forward, high gloss cherry finish, wall to wall carpet with Sunbrella runners and a roomy galley.
- Main Salon
- L-shape couches with built in Lazy Boy style chairs at each end Storage beneath couches Sony 32” Flatscreen Yamaha sound receiver RX-V1300 cinema DSP Yamaha DVD- Audio/Video player Sat TV Carpeted with full runners Removable custom Sunbrella window and door covers Custom Round teak coffee table w/slide top for storage within Starboard side cabinet storage Smoke detector Seating for 5 at dining table to stbd
- Forward of salon to port Corian countertops Subzero under counter double drawer refrigerator Subzero under counter double drawer freezer w/ice maker Sharp carousel microwave / convection oven 4 Burner ceramic stove top Ample storage above and below counters in cabinets and drawers Teak and holly Amtico floor Storage area in brow with access doors on port and starboard
- Master Stateroom
- Entrance to port from companionway thru space saving pocket door. Queen berth with custom Tempurpedic mattress Queen berth lifts for storage beneath Night stands each side of berth Dresser Hull side cabinets Cedar lined closet Panasonic AM/FM CD player with cartridge changer Sharp flatscreen TV Entrance to private head w/ stall shower, vanity and Headhunter toilet
- VIP Stateroom
- Forward Popular over under v berth layout. Cedar lined hanging locker. Ample storage above and below berths. Clarion AM/FM/CD player Bomar hatch with screen and shade. Sharp flat screen TV Carpeted floor Over under Whirlpool washer dryer in closet Linen closet
- Guest Stateroom
- To starboard off companionway Step down to twin berths Storage beneath berths Night stand Cedar lined hanging locker
- Guest Head
- Access from companionway Stall shower Vanity Headhunter toilet
- Double wide, factory installed freezer compartment. Custom built in live well with valve for remote well. 110V & 24V pumps Fish box with Eskimo ice maker dump Release fighting chair with footrest and 4 rod launcher and cover. Transom door Port and starboard storage lockers Fusion stereo speakers Step drink box. Sturdy electronic backup control station All non-skid - cover boards and deck repainted (Awl Grip)
- Bridge Electronics & Helm
- Single lever controls Overhead electronics box w/ 2 Icom VHF radios, Northstar GPS and remote for ACR search light. Overhead Miya Epoch teaser reels. Pop up electronics box. Release ladder back helm and companion chairs with adjustable footrests and covers. EZ 2 Sea Y three sided enclosure. 7 Rod holders across bridge rail. Drink box. Compass. Storage under bridge seating. New foam in all bridge cushions. Helm and cushion covers Electronics: Cat Engine Displays Hatteras Monitor System Display Back Up Control System Raytheon Infrared 4000M Night Sight. ACR Search Light With Remote Pad. Simrad AP 22 Auto Pilot Simrad IS15 Multi Read Out Digital Display. 2 Furuno Navnet Units W/ GPS and Color Depth. 2 Icom 602 VHF Radios Icom 802 SSB Radio External Icom Speaker Northstar 952 GPS VEI Monitor For 96 Mi. Furuno Radar Audiovox XM Radio Display Panasonic Telephone 4 Fusion Speakers
- Tower Electronics
- Inlet For VHF Remote Mic Navnet Repeater Simrad IS15 Digital Read Out
- Full Pipe Welders tower w/ hardtop and fiberglass buggy top, cushioned band and seat. Covers for all cushions and helm. Molded in spreader lights, fore and aft Pipe Welders bow rail Rupp triple spreader outriggers and center rigger. Full cockpit cover.
- Onan 17 kw generator Maxwell 1500 windlass w/ deck switches. Underwater lights. Underwater camera feed to video. New 8d batteries 2011 Dv3 Tracvision 50 amp shore power cord on Cablemaster Master volt automatic battery charger Dual air horns Direct TV receivers Wi-Fi connector
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- C- 30 Cats, 1550 HP Z/F 2150A Transmissions Sturdy electronic controls Fuel transfer system with back up pump Oil change system Power steering assist Headhunter fresh water pump Hatteras water softener Eskimo ice chipper 600 GPD FCI watermaker SeaFire automatic / manual fire system Cruisair reverse cycle air conditioning with SMX controls Maxwell windlass
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.