- 27 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Verado 225hp
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Outboard 4 Stroke
- Engine Hours
This beautifully designed offshore fisherman feature all the amenities the hardcore fisherman will want. The well appointed cabin also makes this a great weekend getaway. The 270 Outrage introduces a refined version of Boston Whaler's famous Accutrack hull system, featuring a deep-V hull with an even sharper angle of entry, yielding an even softer ride. Strategically positioned reverse chines and running strakes provide lift, superior tracking and deflect spray for a dry ride.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- From its low-profile bow rail to its integral boarding platform, the 270 Outrage incorporates sleek new lines plus a host of fishing-friendly features and outstanding options. This remarkable boat includes three in-deck insulated storage / fishboxes, a lockable console (with an enclosed portable head, sink and pump-out), locking bow rod storage, and a lighted 23-gallon transom livewell with raw-water fill. There's a total of 10 rod racks and 11 rod holders located throughout the boat. The 334-quart in-deck bow storage compartment features a drain and a pump-out option so it can double as a third insulated fishbox. The leaning post features two rod holders, a bait prep station complete with cutting board, rigging storage, knife / leader holder and a stainless steel grab rail. A 94-quart cooler is secured below the leaning post. Versatile seating includes two bow bench seats with standard removable cushions; a leaning post with a removable backrest, folding footrest and twin hinging seat bases for convenient storage access; a molded seat in front of the console; and a convenient stern bench seat that folds into the transom. The 270 Outrage introduces a refined version of Boston Whaler's famous Accutrack hull system, featuring a deep-V hull with an even sharper angle of entry, yielding an even softer ride. Strategically positioned reverse chines and running strakes provide lift, superior tracking and deflect spray for a dry ride.
- Dimensions LOA: 27' Beam: 8' 6" Displacement: 8000 Draft: 1' 8" Bridge Clearance: 8' 9" Engines Engine(s): MerCruiser Engine(s) HP: 225 Engine Model: Verado Cruising Speed: 35 Max Speed: 55 knts Helm and Seating Padded leaning post/seat Padded eating forward of center console Full seating forward with removable cushions Stainless steel steering wheel Stainless steel console grab rails Enclosed head/storage area in console with easy clean liner Portable head and pump out Sink with pull out shower Compass Instrumentation and electrical switch panel with circuit breaker protection Molded console footrest Interior courtesy light Acrylic/folding entry door to head with lock Lockable electronic area Access to storage via hinged top (2) Rod holders Welded stainless steel grab rail and base Removable backrest Fold down footrest Electronics Full Instrumentation Mercury smartcraft Mercury electronic controls Windlass Stereo with CD with remote Overhead electronics box Spreader Lights Macerateor Trim Tabs Deck and Hull Self bailing cockpit 28" inboard freeboard Anchor roller and chafe plate Bow and stern eyes Welded stainless steel low profile interior rail 8" stainless steel cleats (2 bows, 2 spring line, 2 stern with hawse pipes, and 1 anchor locker) (4) Gunnel mounted rod holders (3) Transom mounted rod holders (4) Vertical rod holders at forward deck seat Bow anchor storage with hatch Forward deck storage/seats (port and starboard) with drain Port and starboard fish boxes with pump outs and drains Heavy duty rub rail Stainless steel toe rails Forward coaming bolsters Aft coaming bolsters (4) Drink holders Transom door with stainless steel latch Cockpit courtesy lights Fold away stern seat Bow seat cushions forward console seat with backrest and stainless steel rails Under gunnel rod racks (port and starboard) with downrigger weight holders Forward in deck fish box/storage with pump out and drains Lockable console storage Lockable forward rod storage (port and starboard)
- Head with Raritan toilet with deck pumpout and separate shower T-Top canvas and aluminum frame with 4 rod holders and 2 spreader lights Aft foldaway seat with cushion Standard leaning post Aft freshwater shower Lofrans windlass with helm and remote control
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.