- 44 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This Trojan express has a rare factory hardtop with power sunroof, recent cockpit upholstery, recent hardwood flooring in main salon, recent canvas, and recent headliner. Unlike many other express boats of this size, this model has three staterooms. Only 410 original hours on Volvo diesels, this lightly used boat is an estate sale.
- Walking onboard the expansive cockpit of this boat gives the impression of a large space for entertaining for family and friends. This lightly used hardtop express looks much newer than its real age with many recent upgrades. The beam of this boat is a full 15 feet which is wider than most other express models by as much as a foot or more, plus the factory hard top is higher than similar boats with a Bimini soft top increasing the feeling of spaciousnes. The main salon has the cherry interior, a curved couch with coffee table, recent hardwood flooring, central vacuum, air conditioning, and television. The galley has a Sharp microwave, Princess ceramic top stove, over under refrigerator freezer, and the sink and stove have a movable cherry cover. The headliner has recently been replaced. Unlike many other express cruisers of this size there are three staterooms, a forward master and two staterooms aft, one with a double berth and the third a smaller cabin. The master stateroom is forward with island berth, lots of storage, separate air conditioning controls, and private head with stall shower.
- Electronics and Controls
- Raymarine radar Raymarine Ray 21- VHF radio Tilt steering helm Richie Compass Lowrance depth finder AM/FM CD with Clarion 400 watt amp Mathers Electronic controls Windlass control at helm and on deck Remote spotlight Glendenning Cable Master Raymarine ST6001 autopilot -not operational
- 9kW Kohler Generator with 400 hours Vacu-flush heads Windlass with all chain and anchor Bennett trim tabs Glendenning Cable master Oil change system Fireboy fire suppression system Hydraulic steering
- Deck & Hull
- Factory hard top with power sunroof and full recent canvas Cockpit table Dockside water hookup Glendenning Cable master Power vent at front windshield Wet bar in cockpit Refrigerator in cockpit Ice maker in cockpit Oversize lazerette storage with electric lift hatch
- Trojan Yachts started in 1949 building wooden runabouts, and later progressed into fiberglass boats in the 1970’s. The Trojan International line was built with modern styling and had the patented Delta Conic hull designed by Harry Schoell. In the late 1980’s Trojan became part of Bertram Trojan Inc. This Trojan 440 Express was a new model for Trojan designed by Fulvio De Simoni sometime around 1991. Fulvio de Simoni was connected with Bertram in the design of some of their sportfish models at the time, and has become a well known designer, now working with the Ferretti Group to design the high performance Pershing Yachts from 50 feet to 115 feet and some other Italian yachts from Astondoa and Antago currently built today. Bertram Trojan Inc declared bankruptcy in 1992 and Ferretti Group took over Bertram and Genmar took over Trojan. Carver, a division of Genmar, built these Express models for a number of years after that until 2002.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For more information or showing instructions, please contact Tucker Fallon Cell: (954) 801-3645 or Email: email@example.com Click here to learn about Free Undercover Dockage Click here to visit our website Bradford Marine Yacht Sales .com We provide free dockage in our Shipyard Showroom at Bradford Marine for qualified, centrally listed yachts of ALL sizes. Our freshwater, undercover facility is one of the most desirable and respected in South Florida!