- 31 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Price Reduction for Immediate Sale, Must Sell Soon. Your chance to become only the 2ND owner of an exceptionally built tournament, downeast style fishing machine. Freshly detailed late dec 2012, unbelievable space in the cabin area to house four people comfortably. extra large head with seperate shower is way above normal for this sized boat. The fit and finish of the Albin line is unmatched in this size and style of boats. Powered by twin indestructable Yanmar 315hp diesels lets you fly along at 30 mph or sip fuel at a very comfortable 20. This is a must see if you are truly interested in turning the heads of all of your friends and neighbors. Loaded with newer electronics. MAKE AN OFFER. OWNER IS LOOKING FOR AN IMMEDIATE SALE
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- Albin represents downeast-style cruising at its best. Over 100 years of quality, hand-crafted boat building has produced timeless styling and rugged, reliable performance for cruising, fishing and family fun. Albin Boats have long been regarded as one of the finest and most rugged boats built and an exceptional value for the quality product received. They have since become a favorite of the Pilot House Boat fans around the world! Our diesel powered yachts are built without compromise and known throughout the world as seaworthy vessels designed in the North Sea tradition to handle the roughest waters. Our name is synonymous with hand-crafted, offshore yachts of quality, with timeless lines and well thought out design. If you want outstanding accommodations for the cruising family, or canyon rigging for the serious sport fisherman, Albin Boats has the perfect yacht to suit both your maritime needs and your individual style.
- Addition Brochure Information
- The Albin 31TE is a distinctive Downeast-style fisherman whose spacious interior allows her to double as a capable family cruiser. She’s built on a modified-V hull with a wide beam of 12'4" The Albin's three-sided pilothouse enclosure makes it a formidable cool weather experience andwith the bridge deck open to the cockpit give easy access when you have a fish-on. The cockpit comes with a transom baitwell and fish box, and a transom door is standard along with in-deck storage and rod holders. The interior sleeps four with an athwartship double berth aft of the galley and a convertible dinette/double berth forward. There’s a separate stall shower in the head—a big plus on any small boat with cruising aspirations. Additional features include easy access to the engines, wide side decks, an opening windshield, transom shower, and raw-water washdown. Twin 315hp Yanmar diesels will cruise at 22–24 knots
- This vessel has a very well equipped Galley, featuring a 2 burner stove, coffee maker, 2 norcold refridgerators, Samsung microwave oven, and enough room and storage to have all your needed utensils stored within easy access. Two steps up from the galley leads you into a spacious pilothouse/salon to relax and enjoy the view. This layout gives the captain and all of the guests ample room to stretch out and converse while cruising. a large aftdeck is a great place to sun and enjoy the warm breezes or to hook dinner for everyone. Rear washdowns, cutting boards and fishboxes can get your catch to the table in no time.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- This and all of our vessels can be delivered to most any port or land address needed. Please contact us to view this vessel