- 31 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 3116 Diesel
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
RETRIEVER is by far the nicest Albin 31 currently available. She has had a complete refit and modifications done to her with a tasteful eye and executed by a boat builder who built many yachts for The Ted Hood Company. Viewing her, it is hard to see that this boat is not completely brand new.
All offers will be considered. Please contact listing broker for further details and pictures of Refit project.
Owners are selling her as they have taken to powerboats and now would like to purchase a larger boat.
- RETRIEVER had a complete refit from April 2011 to June 2012. She is undoubtedly the nicest Albin 31 on the water today, and likely better then when this boat was brand new. She has a great layout for a couple or young family with sleeping for up to 5 people. The boat has been completely gone through with a careful eye and almost completely redone. RETRIEVER is really a pocket yacht that is ready to take her next owner to new horizons. There is an extensive set of before and after pictures available. All new upholstery and soft goods, and appliances New Cushions, New Carpeting, New Cockpit Awning New refrigerators, toaster oven/convectiom oven, coffeemaker, & plumbing
- HULL and DECK
- Hull Exterior (all NEW 2011–2012) New Stainless Engine Exhaust Ports New (3) Underwater Lights Shaft Spur Cutters New Thru-Hull Outlet Ports with Hoses Bow/ForeDeck (all NEW 2011–2012) 100 ft Stainless Anchor Chain 35 # Stainless Steel Anchor New Rope Braid, Fittings Maxwell RC 8-8 Windlass with Pilot House Rode Counter Windlass Line Stopper Line Cleats & Guides Pilothouse Roof (all NEW 2011–2012) Repaint existing Radar Arch Fabricate custom fiberglass lockers Searchlight Custom flag holders mounted on Arch (2) Repaint Roof with non-skid paint
- RETRIEVER has a very user-friendly cockpit, with lots of storage across the transom (3 storage lockers) and on the back side of the pilothouse there are two sets of lift up storage with cutting board on top, and two pull out drawers under. Double wide doors enclose the pilothouse area or open it up into the cockpit when the weather is warm. Two exterior chairs with covers (stamoid) and cooler with mount. There is easy access to the swim platform though the transom door, to port, swim platform has telescoping swim ladder. (All NEW 2011 – 2012) FC A516S Aquamiser Watermaker with Digital Remote St. Croix 350 Dinghy Davits Special mounts for Davit engagements Fuel Inspection Plate Propane System with mounted Stainless Steel Grill Refurbished Pilothouse Doors + Radar Arch (new Awl-Grip Paint Cream) Repainted All Exterior Contrasting non-skid decks (Tan)
- RETRIEVER has a well laid out pilothouse starting from the cockpit the wide double opening doors into the bridge area make this boat feet very open and welcoming. The side and forward windows are large and both side windows slide open and the center window has an opening section. All new soft goods, and all new helm seat and helm area. Shelf and cushion insert extend the pilothouse settee for additional sleeping area. One of two galley areas is behind the helm seat to stbd. with new countertops, all new sink fixtures, and new drawer hardware, new refrigerator (1 of 2), and new expresso coffeemaker. Air conditioning in pilothouse and main cabin Engine access is through the floor centerline and is easy to step in. One will find the engine room in this boat to be completely redone and in “NEW” condition. Engines were fully rebuilt by CAT in winter of 2011-12. All NEW 2011/12: New Teak Helm Face Edson Steering Wheel All new softgoods New sink and fixtures New (2) Isotherm Refrigeration Units (Galley & Pilot House) New Cabin Lights / Window Frames / Screens /OpeningPorts/ Drawer Fixtures New TV’s (2) – Galley & Pilothouse 50 hours since CAT engine “MOH” Electronics & Navigation Equipment (all NEW 2011) Raymarine E120 Chartplotter Raymarine Raystar 125 Plus GPS Raymarine 4-KW 24-inch Radome Raymarine Sounder Raymarine Transducer Raymarine Sirius (weather) Network Switch Raymarine AIS 250 Receiver Raymarine Hydro Pump Raymarine SmartPilot Corepac Raymarine ST70 Autopilot Standard Horizon GX5500 VHF Radio Maxwell Anchor Rode Counter Electronic Trim Tab Indicator KVH TracVision M1 Satellite TV Digital Marine VHF Antenna PYI Tapered Mast with Spreaders
- ACCOMMODATIONS BELOW
- Walking down the new Teak removable stairs, there is a Head to STBD. with an enclosed shower and toilet. To PORT is a second Galley area with a new Microwave and new refrigerator. Under the Stairs (centerline to the portside) is a double berth with all new cushions and fabrics. The double berth is 1/2 way under the port side bridge deck and all cushions are brand new, red Sunbrella. This is a great berth for two adults or several children. Forward is a 3/4 octagon-shaped settee with a high-low table for dining (in the up position) or a second double berth when the table is in the down position. Cushions for this area are also brand new. There are four opening ports and one overhead hatch. Air conditioning in main cabin Deck Cabin / Galley (all NEW 2011 – 2012) New (2) Isotherm Refrigeration Units (Galley & Pilot House) New Cabin Lights / Window Frames / Screens /OpeningPorts/ Sink Fixtures / Drawer Fixtures New TV’s (2) – Galley & Pilothouse Breville Toaster Oven/Convection oven - Galley 2- Burner Electric Countertop (original) Enclosed standing Shower (original) - with removable hanging rod for clothes storage when shower not in use. Countertops and toilet (original) New Cherry Steps (with non-skid) Sunbrella covered cushions
- ENGINE/MECHANICAL & ELECTRICAL
- Air conditioning in Pilothouse and Main Cabin. ENGINES: (2) Caterpillar 3116 diesel 350-hp engines: Maintenance: Major over-haul / servicing during RE-FIT of 2011-2012. Service records available. Engine and Mechanical Details (all NEW 2011): New (4) 8D AGM Marine Batteries New Morse Engine Controls Rebuild Foundation / Fabricate Sole for Batteries New Engine Control Cables Complete Engine Overhaul (2011) OTHER (all NEW 2011 – 2012) Most Hoses replaced throughout boat TANKS Fresh Water: 60-Gal augmented by 20-Gal/Hr Watermaker Fuel: 300-Gal (2 x 150) Head: 1, with 40-Gal Holding Tank (upgraded from original 28-Gal) & Tank Monitor System. ELECTRICAL New Mastervolt Combi 12/2500 100-Amp Inverter New Isotherm Fresh Water Heater Generator: En-TEC Model EW-4200D Diesel Generator w/Sound Shield (125 hrs)
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Hinckley Brokerage Offices: SOUTHWEST HARBOR-ME: Broker: Bob Pooler Cell: 207-460-7589 E-mail: email@example.com Office: 207-244-5531 PORTSMOUTH, RI: Office: 401-683-7005 • Brokers: Ted Gersen (CPYB) Cell: 401-338-2717 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org • Bob Jarrett (CPYB) - Cell: 203-600-8692 E-mail: email@example.com ANNAPOLIS, MD: Broker: Peter Howard (CPYB) Cell: 443-852-0193 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 410-263-0193 STUART- FL: Broker: Prescott Brown Cell: 772-538-2140 E-mail: email@example.com Office: 772-403-5387 NAPLES-FL: Broker: Jack Erbes Cell: 401-418-2188 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 239-261-2879 HARBOR SPRINGS-MI: Broker: Marty Letts Cell: 231-330-3680 E-mail: email@example.com Office: 231-526-4378 CHICAGO-IL: Broker: Ryan McPheeters Cell: 312-860-9474 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org