- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 4-107 FWC diesel
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
WORLD ENOUGH is hull #87 of 125 Pilots built. She is unique as not many yawls were built. She has had numerous upgrades and is in excellent structural condition.
- WORLD ENOUGH is a yawl-rigged Pilot 35 with wheel steering and an offshore 6-berth, mahogany finished layout. She has a Westerbeke engine that was rebuilt in 2007 and various upgrades throughout.
- HULL and DECK
- Flag Blue Awlgripped topsides White bootstripe White deck with Light Gray molded-in nonskid Gold cove Dark Red bottom Cetol varnished exterior teak Construction: Hull is hand laid fiberglass that is cored with end-grain balsa for addtional strength to weight. The deck is then set in a 6" flange in the hull, then fiberglassed and bolted to form a permanent hull/deck joint. Keel - The external 4,200 lb. lead full keel is fastened with 3/4' Everdur bolts. Stainless steel bow pulpit and stern pulpit and stanchions Custom Cetol varnished teak trim including dorade boxes and lazarette tops, winch islands and cockpit coamings and companionway Stainless steel cowl vents with interiors painted white. Double lifelines - with port & starboard gates (2012)
- White dodger Cockpit cushions The Cockpit has seating that is set at a level to allow excellent visibility over the cabin top. The water-resistant sealed seats open to allow plenty of storage and include two large self-draining sail lockers. Cockpit seating and sole have molded in non-skid and and there are sole drainage scuppers. There are built-in winch pockets in the cockpit coaming. Instruments are recessed in the forward end of the cockpit Helm Area: Edson pedestal wheel steering with a stainless steel "destroyer type" wheel. Steering pedestal includes engine controls, a chrome covered binnacle with mounted Danforth 6" compass, a stainless steel binnacle guard Raytheon GPS/Radar - pedestal mounted. The switch panel is convenient to the helmsman. Folding teak cockpit table - pedestal mounted Teak mug rack - pedestal mounted
- Helm & Navigation Equipment/Electronics
- Raytheon RL72 CRC GPS + Radar (2001) Raytheon Heading sensor (2001) Datamarine Corinthian instruments: Depth, apparent wind, direction, speed indicator & boat speed & log Raytheon Raystar 390 GPS Danforth 6" Constellation compass - mounted in binnacle Raytheon Ray 33 VHF radio
- The Pilot 35 "offshore layout" sleeps 6 in two cabins. Interior is finished in satin-varnished Mahogany with a teak & holly sole and a white painted overhead. There are Sunbrella Green cushions Curtains throughout. Frigast lamps provide some of the interior electrical lighting. Owner's Cabin: This forward-most cabin has V-berths with an insert to form a double. There is storage under the berths and shelves over outboard. Natural light and ventilation is provided by forward, port & starboard ports, and an opening white translucent overhead hatch. A Frigast lamp provides electrical light in the forward cabin. There is forward access to the forepeak chain locker. Privacy is provided by a solid door that separates this cabin from the rest of the accommodations. Head: Next aft to port, the separate Head has a stainless steel sink set in a formica counter. Hot & cold pressure water Storage lockers outboard Wilcox-Crittendon Imperial head (2008) plumbed with y-valve to a holding tank with "tank watch". 110V dual electrical outlet Clothes hooks, towel racks, and a mirror. There is an opening port with screen. Main Salon: Amidship, the Salon has port and starboard pull-out transom/settee berths with pilot berths outboard. Dining Table: There is a fold-up, bulkhead mounted, mahogany dining table with removable pedestal. Storage drawers are under each berth and shelves are outboard forward. Mounted on the main bulkhead are a Frigast 12V lamp, tide clock, barometer, thermo-hygrometer, and oil lamp. Additional storage is available in a hanging locker forward of the starboard transom berth that has a shelf over. Four large ports and one smaller port afford plenty of natural light to the main cabin area. Flexi-style spotlights are mounted port and starboard aft of the transom berths. Galley: The full-width Galley has a Light Beige Linen formica countertop. Ports with curtains port and starboard for plenty of natural light Main companionway hatch provides more light and ventilation. There is overhead lighting port and starboard. To port: Gimbaled Shipmate 3-burner propane stove and oven with gas controlled by a Fireboy Xintex electric solenoid valve with fume detector. Removable full stove cover of matching formica provides additional counter space. A stainless steel sink has hot & cold pressure water + a freshwater hand pump. Locker storage aft and outboard Custom 12-volt panel. Starboard: Large formica countertop over a top-loading ice box with Grunert refrigeration. Built-in glass racks and a shelf. Nav Station: The starboard galley area doubles as the Nav Area . Lockers outboard with chart storage above Electrical breaker panel Navigational equipment, mounted on the overhead Flexible chart light
- SAILS & RIGGING
- HRH fabricated aluminum spars with 1 x 19 stainless steel wire rigging to swaged terminals and turnbuckle fasteners. Wood spreaders Harken roller furling headstay Jiffy reefing system on main mast Mizzen staysail halyard and gear Winch handles. Winches: Barlow #28 ST Primaries winches Barient #22 Secondaries Wollsey Main Sheet winch South Coast Genoa halyard winch Spinnaker Halyard winch Lewmar Main Halyard winch (2009) Mizzen Halyard winch Sails: Main sail - Quantum, new 2004 Mizzen - Quantum, new 2004 Genoa - Roller furling - Quantum, new 2004 Mizzen staysail
- 12-Volt system: Two 12-volt batteries with selector switch. Custom 12-volt distribution panel with additional circuit breakers. 12-volt alternator and regulator. Standing rigging is permanently bonded to the keel by means of heavy copper stripping.
- 2007 Rebuilt by Hansen Marine, this 1967 Westerbeke 4-107 FWC diesel engine - was also rebuilt in 1984, and overhauled in 1995. (1,758 engine hours - August 2012). Hurth transmission Morse controls Shaft and new cutlass bearing. 2011 Hinckley muffler, and exhaust system was updated in 2007. Sump pump SS hot water heater Whale Gusher bilge pump Holding tank with Sealand Tankwatch system - including macerator, discharge pump and level indicator SS 35-gallon fuel tank - replaced 2012
- ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT
- Simpson Lawrence Anchorman manual windlass with chain gypsy (installed 2005) Custom anchor roller (installed 5/98) for 35# CQR CQR 35# anchor with 35' chain & 200' rode, in bow locker Danforth 25# anchor, painted white in chocks on cabin top 200' x 3/4" anchor rode (1) Horseshoe life ring ACR global-fix EPIRB (2005) Life jackets Life sling Floating strobe light (4) Throwable seat cushions Tri-color masthead light with strobe Flood light on mizzen Radar reflector Spreader lights Steaming lights & anchor lights (3) Fire extinguishers Dock lines & fenders (2008) Boat hook Bosun's chair Hand bilge pump Hose Screens Spare parts (2) 10# propane tanks - stored in lazarette Teak outboard motor bracket
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Hinckley Brokerage Offices: SOUTHWEST HARBOR-ME: Broker: Bob Pooler Cell: 207-460-7589 E-mail: email@example.com Office: 207-244-5531 PORTSMOUTH, RI: Office: 401-683-7005 • Brokers: Ted Gersen (CPYB) Cell: 401-338-2717 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ANNAPOLIS, MD: Broker: Peter Howard (CPYB) Cell: 443-852-0193 E-mail: email@example.com Office: 410-263-0195 STUART- FL: Broker: Prescott Brown Cell: 772-538-2140 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 772-403-5387 NAPLES-FL: Broker: Jack Erbes Cell: 401-418-2188 E-mail: email@example.com Office: 239-261-2879 HARBOR SPRINGS-MI: Broker: Marty Letts Cell: 231-330-3680 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 231-526-4378 CHICAGO-IL: Broker: Ryan McPheeters Cell: 312-860-9474 E-mail: email@example.com