- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- T-4LHA-STP 240hp
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
28’ 2005 Luhrs Open - Twin 240hp Yanmar T-4lha-Stp Engines, 750 Hours, Furuno Radar, Furuno Navnet Gps/Plotter/Fishfinder – Tower, Vhf – Tower, Furuno Navnet – Helm, Vhf - Helm, Remote Spotlight, Am/Fm/Cd Stereo – Cabin, Dvd Player, 20" Flat Screen Tv – Cabin, Full Sound System, Digital Floscan Fuel Meters At Helm, Bait Freezer In Cockpit, Underwater Lights, Electric Teaser Reel In Tower, Huge Electronics Package At Both Helm And Tower.
- From the smart, functional layout to the wealth of standard features like the livewell and washdowns, everything about the Twenty Eight Open is designed to provide you with all the versatility you crave. The sculpted lines, Carolina flare and gently rising sheer are about more than just a stylish custom look - they all contribute to the boat's exceptional bluewater handling and comfortable, dry ride. A side console, a standard easy-access tower and fantastic visibility from all points make this boat ideal whatever your needs.
- Additional Specs, Equipment and Information: Boat Name Jobsite Specs Builder: Luhrs Dimensions LOA: 28 ft 0 in Engines Engine Brand: Yanmar Engine Model: T-4LHA-STP Engine Hours: 750 Tanks Fresh Water Tanks: (60 Gallons) Fuel Tanks: (305 Gallons) Holding Tanks: (10 Gallons) Engines Total Power: 240 Each Cruising Speed: 24K Max Speed: 28K Accommodations Sleeps 4 V-Berth 2 Bunks over V Stand Up Head with Shower & Sink Larger Toilet Bowl Mirror in Head Air Conditioning - 10,000 Heat Water Heater Overhead Cabin Hatch Drink Holders AC/DC Refrigerator Drop Down Refrigerator at Galley w/Lid Microwave Stowage Under Bunks
- Additional Features
- Digital Floscan fuel meters at helm Bait Freezer in cockpit Underwater lights Electric teaser reel in tower Huge electronics package at both helm and tower!
- More info
- Electrical & Electronics Furuno Radar Furuno Navnet GPS/Plotter/Fishfinder - Tower VHF - Tower Furuno Navnet - Helm VHF - Helm Remote Spotlight AM/FM/CD Stereo - Cabin DVD Player 20" Flat Screen TV - Cabin Full Sound System 2 Group 31 Odyssey AGM Batteries Generator 30 AMP Power Cord 2 Compass - Helm & Tower Deck & Fishing Equipment Cabin Rod Holders Tower w/Bench Seat & Full Controls Large Transom Fish Box 8 Gunwale Rod Holders 4 Tower Leg Rod Holders 5 Rod Rocket Launcher 18' Lee Double Spreader Outlets Fresh Water Washdown Salt Water Washdown 4 Stainless 2" Scuppers on Deck Remote 1R for Cable 2 Windshield Wipers (Center Helm) Chart Holders Hardtop Hatch at Helm Center Cockpit Rocket Launcher w/Rigging Station Portside Livewell Refrigerator Box w/Chill Plate-Stbd Shore Water Connection Molded Non-Skid Decks Mid-ship Cleats Underwater Lights 3-Sided Enclosure w/Smiles on Front & Sides Full Back Enclosure (3 Pieces) 3 Deck Lights Trim Tabs Windlass w/Chain & Rope 2 - 12V Spreader Lights 2 - 110V Spreader Lights Tower Buggy Top w/Hard Top Bridge Deck AC & Heat Double Bench Campion Seat Single Captain's Seat Small Bench on Prt & Starboard Engines in Great Shape & Condition Oil Exchange System Internal Sea Strainers Dripless Shaft Logs Lights Generator Tucked in Under Cockpit Dual Racor Filters Auto Fire System 3 Bilge Pumps All Thru-Hulls are labeled
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.