- 31 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- OX66 SX250
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
A great-looking boat, the century 3000 sport cabin combines a fishable deck layout with a well-laid out cabin, featuring all of the amenities of a small family cruiser. The century 3000 sport cabin is a category leading design, designed as a popular alternative for serious anglers looking for an offshore fishing boat with comfortable accommodations for family and friends. Built on a solid fiberglass deep v hull with moderate beam and wide chines. The sport cabin's deck layout is arranged with the helm just aft of the mid-ship deck which provides covered conversation style seating with wetbar between the console and the cabin. This leaves a fishing cockpit that is comfortable for 4-5 with aft bench removed. The forward deck is easily fishable with wide walkaround decks.
Below deck, the cabin features a dinette/V berth forward, a small galley with food prep area, sink, small fridge/freezer, microwave, AM/FM cd, bright light, and a quarter berth to the aft of the cabin. A separate companionway leads to a fully enclosed private head with 6 feet of headroom. This roomy head has dry storage, sink and counter, shower with seat and is fully enclosed.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- There is something for everyone aboard the Century 3000 Sport Cabin. Serious fishermen will appreciate its large baitwell, fighting area and twin fish boxes, while non-anglers can relax in the forward lounge area or hide from the elements in its surprisingly well-appointed cabin.
- Vessel Details
- Windlass with Plow Anchor Rode and Chain Locker Beautiful Stainless Throughout Forward Bow seat For Two Huge Walk Around Decks For Passenger/Fishing Mid-ships Conversation Seating With Wetbar Huge Bimini T-Top Style Which Covers All Of Mid-ship Seating And Helm Center Console With Easy Access To Electrical Panels Extra Large Helm Seat Multiple In Deck Storage Lockers Removable Aft Passenger Bench Full Dive Platform With Retracting Ladder And Transom Door Cutting Board With Bait Prep Sink Saltwater Wash Down Freshwater Wash Down Large Transom Livewell 2 Huge In-Deck Fishwells Rocket Launchers Cockpit Bolsters Rupp Topgun Outriggers Helm Seat Tackle Station
- Standard Horizon Intrepid Vhf Raymarine Autopilot St5000+ Garmin 240 Blue Fishfinder Garmin GPSmap 182C Colorchart Plotter Am/Fm Cd Marine Stereo With Remote Control Handheld Spot/Flood Light Yamaha Engine/Fuel Management System
- Factory Upgraded DC Panel Shore Power Macerator Factory Battery Charger 2 Bilge Pumps
- Engines Are Yamaha OX66 SX250 they Are In Excellent Condition with Regular Routine Maintenance Twice Per Year, Always Freshwater Rinsed! Were Bought New 10/2002
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.