- 35 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 7.4 L MPI MerCruiser 310hp
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
35’ 1997 Cruiser Yachts 3580 - Twin 7.4 L Mpi Mercruiser 310hp, Digital Depth Finder, B & G Autopilot, B & G Engine Management System, New Upgraded Westerbeke Generator , Dual 30 Amp Shore Power, 12v Electrical System, Inverter System, Newer Manifolds And Risers
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Cruisers 3580 Flybridge brings livability, ease of movement, and comfort together in style. The 3580's 13-foot beam offers plenty of space to move about, and ensures stable handling on the water. The 3580 uses molded-in steps rather than ladders. Only two easy steps separate the cockpit from full walk-around, and steps from the cockpit make access to the bridge much safer and easier. The 3580 sleeps up to six people, featuring both a roomy mid cabin and functional dinette, which converts easily to a double berth. The fully-enclosed master stateroom features a double queen-sized island berth and ample locker storage. For added convenience, the head compartment includes a separate shower. The 3580 features a spacious salon with 6-foot, 6-inch headroom and a galley equipped with an extra large refrigerator - freezer, sink, electric stove, and microwave. On deck, a wraparound cockpit L-seat provides copious seating. The 3580 features a well appointed wet bar.
- Equipment List
- Cruisers 3580 Flybridge Specifications - Standard Equipment Privacy cover, windshield Top, Bimini (includes front - side - aft curtains) Berth, island, forward Dinette -double berth Helm seat, custom Flybridge lounge Stateroom, amidships, double Bulkhead and door, forward stateroom Fiberglass galley top w- Surell inlays Hot water system, 10.5 gallon (39.8 l) w- engine heat exchanger Laminated galley top Microwave oven Refrigerator - freezer Skylight, ventilating w- screens Stereo, cassette w- remote 120 watt - Stove, electric Head, manual pump Pump, shower, sump Shower, head compartment Anchor roller - mooring bit - cleat Battery, isolator Battery condition monitor Battery charging system Boarding gate, transom Boarding step w- grab rail Bonding system Bottom paint, antifouling Blowers, bilge Cabin walk-around Carbon monoxide detector Dockside water inlet Dockside wiring, 115V, 30 amp Dockside wiring, second outlet, 30 amp Electrical master panel, AC-DC with voltmeters and function indicators Fender holders, transom Fiberglass cockpit, self-draining Fire extinguisher (3) Ground fault interrupter outlet Gunwale molding, stainless steel Hardware, deck, including amidships cleats Horn, dual trumpet air Lights, bilge (3) Lights, cabin side boarding Lights, cockpit courtesy Navigation lights, international Propellers, bronze Pump, bilge, automatic (2) Rail, bow, welded stainless steel Rope locker, bow Shaft logs, dripless Steering, hydraulic Steering wheel, tilt, non-magnetic Trim tabs Wetbar, cockpit Windscreen Compass
- Specs Builder: Cruisers Dimensions LOA: 35 ft 0 in Maximum Draft: 3 ft 5 in Engines Engine Brand: Mercruiser Engine Model: 454 7.4L EFI Bluewater Series Newer manifolds and risers* Overview Enter the salon from the aft deck sliding door and be amazed that this boat is not larger. A U-shaped convertible dinette lies to port, with television/DVD player and room for an occasional chair to starboard. The galley is two steps down to starboard and includes a two-burner electric cooktop, microwave oven, double door built-in refrigerator, stainless sink and generous storage. To port is a private second stateroom with queen size bed, hanging locker and two drawers. Forward to port is a nice sized head with Vacuflush and separate shower area. The Master Stateroom forward has great storage and an over queen size island berth. All cabins are served by two Cruisair A/C systems with SMX controls Electronics and Navigational Equipment VHF radio Gas fume detector Automatic fire extinguishing system Digital depth finder B & G autopilot B & G engine management system Electrical System New Upgraded Westerbeke Generator Dual 30 amp shore power 12V electrical system Inverter system Deck Equipment Anchor, line and chain Windshield cover Aft cockpit sunshade New Stamoid Full bimini with enclosures, Mechanical Equipment Dockside water hook-ups Wired for cable TV
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.