(LOCATION: Italy) This 139’ Codecasa 42 Vintage Series Custom Motor Yacht comes from a long line of very special yachts. The 42 Vintage evokes the charm of another era both in function and design. Classic lines and fine furnishings are designed to elevate your time at sea and set this yachting experience apart.
At the top we have an open sun deck with a forward wraparound lounge with room for many. In the center is a covered lounge with respite from the overhead rays. Aft we have a sun lounge. Sun bathing during the day and room to entertain at night.
A deck down from the sun deck is the bridge deck with walkaround teak deck, Portugues bridge, wheelhouse, galley, dining room, aft deck covered lounge, and sun lounge.
The main deck features a walkaround teak deck, an expansive owner’s suite, spacious main salon, cockpit lounge, and dual stairways to the swim platform and tender.
The lower deck has four guest staterooms. There are two double staterooms and two twin staterooms. There are accommodations for a crew of seven.
This 42 Vintage is equipped with twin 1650-hp Caterpillar Diesel engines that provide long-lasting dependable diesel power. She's also equipped with three Caterpillar generators, reverse cycle HVAC units, and water maker. Come see for yourself what a Classic Codecasa Yacht can be, call now to schedule a showing.
Note: all prices are in EU - some sites do not transmit properly.
- Sun Deck
- Open Sun Deck Partial Hard Top Teak Deck Wraparound Lounge Forward Sun Lounge Aft
- Bridge Deck
- Portugues Bridge Wheelhouse Galley Dining Room Aft Deck Lounge - Under Cover Sun Lounge Teak Deck
- Main Deck
- Walkaround Main Deck Teak Deck Master Suite Expansive Salon Cockpit Lounge Twin Stairways to Swim Platform
- Lower Deck
- Two Guest Cabins with Double Berths Two Guest Cabins with Twin Berths Crew Quarters
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin 1650-hp Caterpillar Diesel Engines Three Caterpiller Diesel Generators Tender Garage with Tender
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- More Than Just A Brokerage Company Assisting Our Clients With: • Brokerage • Advertising • Listings • Buying • Selling • Trades • Financing • Insurance • Captains • Sea Trials • Surveys • Detailing • CE Certification • Global Transportation • Electrical Power Conversions Licensed & Bonded