- 38 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
This Blackfin 38 Sportfish has been extremely well maintained and is in fantastic condition. She is turnkey and ready to take you to where the fish are. Ride in comfort through the roughest of waters, thanks to the deep V Hull designed by Charles Jannace. This is a superior quality fishing boat complete with Lee Double spreader outriggers and Rybovich fighting chair.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Single stateroom with walk-around double berth forward and deck hatch above. Large convertible dinette is open to the salon and sleeps 2. Galley is to the starboard side and one step down from the salon sole. An L-shaped sofa is to the starboard side aft. Windows are treated with mini-blinds and there are also curtains. Interior has white Mica countertops trimmed with teak sea-railings and is nicely finished to Blackfin standards.
- Norcold 12v/110v refrigerator with freezer section Panasonic microwave Stainless sink with garbage disposal Raritan Icerette cube maker Princess 2-burner electric stove Hot water heater Central vacuum
- Non-skip cockpit deck with large under deck fish box & macerator pump Storage lockers on cockpit sides beneath gunwales Rupp double-spreader outriggers with collapsible back bars 7 rod holders in gunwales 6 rod holders on aft flybridge railing & 3 on each side bridge support railing Rybovich teak fighting chair Transom door & gate Cockpit coaming pads Cockpit livewell in tackle center Bait freezer and tackle storage Aluminum arch-style half-tower with lace less canvas top and overhead electronics box at helm Aluminum bow rail Deckhouse side grab rails and flybridge ladder with black laminate step pads Pompanette helm and companion chairs with footrests Companion bench seating forward of the helm with thigh bolster and to the starboard side, both have storage beneath Smoked Plexiglas windscreen with aluminum grab rails around bridge deck and three-sided Eisenglass enclosure with 7 U-zip opening panels Factory pulpit with 22# Danforth anchor and chain rode Simpson Lawrence vertical electric windlass with wildcat & gypsy, bridge control switch & bow foot switch Fiberglass swim platform Fresh & Saltwater washdown 12v horn on deckhouse side Teak topped fiberglass step box
- Electronics & Helm
- NorthStar 958 color GPS/Chartplotter Autohelm 7000 autopilot Autohelm digital depth display Ritchie 5" Powerdamp magnetic compass Furuno FCV-1100L color depth recorder Standard Horizon VHF radio, 2nd VHF in salon Standard Horizon loud hailer ACR 406 MHz EPIRB 13' Jensen TV/DVD combo in salon Kenwood Stereo receiver Sony CD changer deck 10' Panasonic TV in master stateroom
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Engine Brand: Detroit Diesel - J&T Engine Model: 6V92-TA Fireboy engine compartment fire suppression system Cruisair reverse-cycle air-conditioning, 2 zones Hydraulic steering, 1.5: transmissions Racor primary fuel filters Spare props Morse engine controls and cockpit controls in tackle center Manual engine shutdown cables Bennett trim tabs 3 auto/manual bilge pumps Emergency suction crash pump off main engine raw water intakes
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.