- 38 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Don't Miss Out! - Price Just Reduced
This beautiful, one owner Hunter 380 is in exceptional condition and ready for another cruise. Full electronics, full canvas, roller furling main and jib, recently surveyed, this boat is ready to head out when you are. Contact John Kuony for viewing.
- Sail Area
- IJPE : 740.00 sq ft I : 48.00 ft J : 12.83 ft P : 46.58 ft E : 18.42 ft Working Sail Area : 740.00 sq ft
- Keel Details
- Keel #1 Keel Type: Bulb Ballast: 5900 lb Displacement: 16000 sq ft Max Draft: 5.00 ft
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- Hunter Marine's 380 is an evolutionary boat that comes from innovation and consumer input. Comfort, convenience, and livability is what the Hunter 380 is all about. Abundant natural light streams in from the Hunter signature windshield and the many fixed and screened ports - not to mention the multiple overhead hatches which also bring in a tremendous amount of fresh air. At anchor or at the dock, the placement of the ports assure great ventilation, and reverse cycle air and heat are an optional choice for cruising comfort. Entertaining or handling the family is easy with the enlarged salon complete with a convertible dinette and facing settee. Storage is plentiful, as is electronic space at the integrated nav station. A Corian covered, full-service galley comes complete - right down to the dishware - and any chef will adore the side-by-side ice boxes and top-loading trash bin set each side of the double basin, stainless sink. The private forward stateroom includes an en suite vanity with sink and storage as well as plenty of hanging locker space and drawer storage. Aft, there is a master stateroom with a huge queen berth and more storage. Privacy is enhanced by the dual access head that offers a Corian covered vanity, and electric marine head and shower stall all wrapped in a complete fiberglass shell for easy cleaning and maintenance. A tri-cabin version is also available for those who want to accommodate even more family or friends. On deck, the cockpit is designed for the comfort of the skipper and crew - not for the ease of the builder. By bringing the coaming out to the gunners, Hunter has increased the overall space to incredible proportions - including seating for eight. A custom console with folding table leaves is perfect for those al fresco meals.