(LOCATION: Italy) This 150’ Codecasa 45 Custom Motor Yacht comes from a long line of very special yachts. Framura2 is designed with more space in the living areas and in the guest and crew cabins. Space and attention to detail are what you expect from vessels in this class and you will not be disappointed.
The interior decoration is classic but not overdone, designed by Arch. Anna Maria and Franco Della Role in collaboration with Arch. Margherita Gozzi, giving a simple aspect to all areas, with no decorative enrichments. Among the colors here prevails the contrast between the dark wengé of the floors and the light ivory leather used for ceilings, side-walls, sofas, armchairs, and panels. Maple panels are used for the walls on the lower deck with wengé recall visible on the bed structures as well.
The salon of this beautiful yacht provides ample seating along with a game table on the right side and a relax corner with a style coffee table and armchairs, whose vibrant colours recall the paintings hung on the partitioning panel. In front of it is the plexiglass dining table, with wenge base, able to accommodate up to ten guests. The partitioning panel consists of a fixed part and of two sliding side doors, which opens to the wheelhouse and the guests stairs, when closed provide privacy to saloon and dining area. The bridge provides spectacular view and it is equipped with the most modern navigation and communication equipment available.
The Sun Deck has a second helm station, a cushioned sofa, a big multi-equipped sunbathing area and a second alfresco dining table able to seat up to ten people.
Powered by three 2400-hp MTU diesel engines this 150’ MY is capable of a top speed of 30 knots. Equipped the gyroscopic stabilizers for a smooth ride, she also offers two innovations outside on main deck: a sunroof in the aft cockpit to give more shade to the lounge area, and an power opening awning in the bow seating area. Finally, the yacht Framura2 provides a 6,26 meters Castoldi Tender in the garage and of a spacious swim platform.
Note: all prices are in EU - some sites do not transmit properly
- Open Flybrdige with Radar Arch Upper Helm Station Teak Deck Wraparound Guest Lounge Dining Table Sun Lounge
- Main Deck
- Walkaround Main Deck Teak Deck Circular Lounge on Foredeck Two Foredeck Sun Pads Wheelhouse Dining Room Expansive Salon Cockpit Lounge Twin Stairways to Swim Platform
- Lower Deck
- Full-Beam Master Suite Two Guest Cabins with Double Berths Two Guest Cabins with Twin Berths Crew Quarters to Accommodate Seven
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Three 2400-hp MTU Diesel Engines Diesel Generators Tender Garage with Tender
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- More Than Just A Brokerage Company Assisting Our Clients With: • Brokerage • Advertising • Listings • Buying • Selling • Trades • Financing • Insurance • Captains • Sea Trials • Surveys • Detailing • CE Certification • Global Transportation • Electrical Power Conversions Licensed & Bonded