- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Salt Water Series II
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
The Contender 35 is a fast, seaworthy tournament sportfisher designed to run hard in the kind of conditions that keep other boats tied up at the dock. Like all Contenders, she's built on a fully cored deep-V hull with a relatively narrow beam. Bimini Twist has a remarkable amount of storage capacity for fishing, diving, coolers and waterport activities.
- This vessel has a large cockpit suitable for fishing or diving with a starboard side transom doorand a custom swim dive ladder. At the aft end of the cockpit is a centerline live bait well molded into the transom, with a large storage compartment/fish hold just forward of the live well. At port forward end of the cockpit is a bait prep center with tackle center underneath. At starboard forward end of cockpit is the helm station with bench seating and a leaning post. Forward of the helm and tackle center is a port side "L" shaped settee and starboard side bench seat, both with under storage. The helm station seats, tackle center seats and deck are electronically raised for battery access. The cabin entry is through an offset to port sliding door to galley immediately to port with a full electric head and shower oppisite to starboard. Forward of the galley and head is a large lower v-berth. There is 2 fold down berth above v-berth. Vessel sleeps (4). A large hatch leads from above v-berth to large foredeck with an anchor locker. The vessel is an ideal Sport Fisherman!
- Nova Kool refrigerator/freezer Samsung microwave oven Origo single burner range top Sink
- Garmin 3210 GPS/Plotter ICOM M504-VHF Ritchie Compass Sony stereo
- Electrical & Mechanical Equipment
- Aqua-Air air conditioning - 2012 30 AMP shore cord converter 2 x Yamaha Salt Water Series II engines - 27 knots / 45 knots 500hp Gas, 340 gallons Water capacity 45 gallons
- Deck & Hull
- Saltwater Washdown Aluminum hardtop with canvas top - New 2012 Freshwater Washdown New cushions - 2012
- Fishing Equipment
- Live baitwell Tackle center Rod holders
- Gas has a reserve tank Bottom paint June 2012 complete tune up June 2012 Hull wax 2012 8 Gal Waste tank Cowlings painted June 2012
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.