- 46 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 871 @435 HP
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
OWNER WILL TAKE IN TRADE A SMALLER EXPRESS! OFFERS ENCOURAGED!
This 46' Bertram Sportfish Flybridge "Sea Bandit" is refurbished and ready-to-go. Over $150,000 spent on upgrades. New paint, new interior, updated electronics, new fighting chair and re-styled transom.
I've fished on this boat 100 miles offshore and can tell you she is by far the best deal on the market.
- If you are looking for a re-conditioned classic 46' Bertram, priced right - this is your boat. "Sea Bandit" benefits from many upgrades including: new exterior paint(2006), new rails, new transom with built-in fishbox, new transom door and gate, new interior and upgraded electronics to name a few. This boat is ready to cruise and fish! Don't be misled by lower starting prices! This is the 46' you want to own, reconditioning complete!
- Standard 2 stateroom, galley down layout with the addition of a (3) stool bar and sleeper sofa.
- New wallcoverings New draperies New Samsung flat screen TV New oak wood interior Sony Stereo Corian countertops with fiddle rail Custom Sofa with storage underneath Custom ottoman with storage Berber style carpet in the salon with wrapped hatches
- New full-size Frigidaire refrigerator/freezer New sink Teak and Holly style cabin sole in galley and companionway GE turntable microwave oven Frigidaire Refrigerator / Freezer (home sized)
- Master Stateroom
- New wallpaper New bedspread
- Guest Stateroom
- New wallpaper New bedspreads
- (2) Ladder-back helm chairs
- Garmin 4212 chartplotter (New 2012) ICOM VHF (2) New full-size VHF antennas Raymarine E120 chart and 4kW open array radar Standard - Horizon VHF Ritchie compass Simrad AP22 autopilot Furuno color depth SAT TV Digital tachs Full engine gauge package Hour meters show 521.3 port and 430.9 starboard Laced hardtop (2) Bose stereo speakers on bridge (2) Teaser reels
- Electrical Equipment
- 12kW Generator (new electrical component 2011) Hours: 2850
- Built-in freezer and bait prep station New reconditioned full-size Release Marine fighting chair with backrest Rocket launcher New transom w/box and gate Portside Deep freeze in custom fiberglass box Starboard side bait prep station Gaff storage boxes under gunwale New transom gate with door, and built in fish box Saltwater wash down Extended cockpit awning
- Deck and Hull
- New rubrail Hull and deckhouse painted in 2005 Chain gypsy Windlass with pulpit Custom aluminum bow rails Custom spray rails on hull Double spreader outriggers Rupp outriggers Center rigger (7) Rod holders on bridge rocket-launcher style
- Mechanical Equipment and Engine Room
- Anchor windlass w/Fortress anchor (8) New 8V starting batteries (1) New 12V generator battery (1) New HD 8D house battery Halon auto fire extinguishing system Dripless shaft seals Engines received new heads reportedly approximately 500 hours ago Battery charger -electrical Glendinning engine synchronizer Electric fuel primer pumps Remote Air conditioning compressors (in engine room) Fuel Total 630 gal in (2) tanks; 300 and 330 gal.
- Owner's personal possessions.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have.